ReallyMakes you Think

3rd generation immigrants. They are British right?

POL you know what to do.

Sandniggers wishing they were Western

Success breeds jealousy

People wouldnt think like that if 3rd generation shitskins stopped pretending they have more in common with the culture their grandparents tried to escape by coming to the west in the first place.

I don't care if you're 8th generation, you will NEVER be European, and you have to go back to wherever your people came from.

So is the comic trying to portrait the UK as historically sandnigger?

atrocious image quality. oh well

they're not pretending

now if only they'd send the foreigners back where they came from

So is nobody going to comment on the (((goy)))'s huge nose?

by the abyss, I didn't even notice.

Sorry it's not your home and it never will be. Ever.

top kek fucking gold mate

>3rd generation migrants
Nigger... Finns and Hungarians are non-European and they have been living on this fucking continent since before 3rd world migrants knew of clothes... Or roads. And they're still not Europeans, having contributed to European society for several years has made them European in spirit and a million times more so than any Paki.

Fuck off.

I don't get it
Brexit doesn't mean throwing out citizens
It means throwing out illegal immigrants
Why do leftists get this detail fucked up?

wow...

>I'm not racist but Brexit was about pretending to leave the EU
/thread

how many fucking brown people did you import in the 1950s?

especially fucking muslims.

i mean, i understand there's gonna be some people who were there for 100 years, and it's alright to have a couple drops in the bucket, really. but jimminy cricket, how do any of those people even care about the blacks and browns currently trying to flood across the border, or relate to those people in any way more than they relate to their white neighbor?

Do they genuinely believe Brexit was racist and that it's totally impossible that any non-ethnic English, Welsh, Scot or Irish could support it, or are they just doing their usual "I'll just call you a racist to silence you" routine?

check'd and kek'd