Germany YES!

>live in liberal shithole Hamburg
>be productive, working as MALE nurse
>walk home from work
>around 10pm hear cries for help coming from local drug park, go investigate
>cries for help were a ruse!!!
>get robbed, beaten, stripped naked and sexually assaulted (raped?) by five Africans
archive.is/c2czG

another german liberal introduced to reality

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
archive.is/c2czG
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>male nurse
the fag probably loved it.

mmm, I wish I could plunder his booty, show me the kraut fem penis

Good goyim.

>helping people at 10 pm
lmao only whores and thieves are outside that late. :)

She looks like a man holy shit she is ugly

Lol, such savage behavior, expect a vagina but get cock and balls and decide fuck it go homo to sate base desires.

Blacks are truly animals.

>male
where the fuck did you get that information? It was a 28 year old female.

Coming soon to Ireland.

That's a german female?

Or people with jobs going home.

Yes, an ugly German Female.

The article and the pic arent related

how can you tell? Your news is cucked enough to label males and females, how do you know its a female?

>Describing what your attacker looks like is racist
You krauts are royally cucked. At least we're free to talk about things in the U.S.

tfw you realize that the reason why europe boasts low crime and low police-involved shootings / beatings / etc is because everyone is too afraid to report crime in fear of being labeled racist

Lay off Hans, man. We have entire leagues of lefties willing to dox someone for supporting Trump. Our news media wants to suppress anything that might make white people look like victims. Every time a white police officer shoots a nigger it's national news, they're covering it 24/7 whereas every time a nigger kills or rapes a white person its shuffled under the radar.

I have never seen a tranny in my life. I do not know of any transgenders and this SJW bullshit and gender bullshit is totally new it came from the US. Most people do not even know about it yet. And we call Trannies Transe (Tranny) even politicians do and people on TV. This XIR XAM XUM bs does not exist at all nobody advocates it and everybody would think its ridiculous.

She is just a very ugly girl. Probably tall. Like 6 feet because her face is very masculine.

Fuck you. That's a 9.5/10 over there.

Aryan women are disgusting.

Germanic-Eastern european race mix type

Is the new normal in Germany? Do migrants rape German women every day?

You come from a country famous for crooked teeth and ugly women. I have never seen a woman from the UK in real life that is pretty. Very few have pretty faces but then they are fat for some weird reason.

I saw a few in magazines but thats about it. People from all over the world make jokes about it. Saw last summer in cyprus a guy hitting on some waitress and telling her there is noway she is from the UK (like the other waitresses there) because she is too pretty. And she said no I am from slovakia.

Yes. The German government endorses it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Nice try, Gercucky. No, really, bravo.

All your women are going to be shitskin hybrids in 100 years so then British women will win by default.

This is why you need the right to bear arms and defend yourselves. If the average German was a responsible gun owner and carried robbing and raping them would be a fucking suicide attempt.

Why he didn't fight back?

Better die than be gangraped by a gang of gays

>Male nurse
>Restrain 200lb tards all day while qt inserts catheters etc
>qt nurses work fucked up shifts, like you, so either single or drama at home

>Not having a harem of nurses on stand by 24/7

Very much doubt this. UK has the same prospects its full of shitskins. And dont tell me bs about brexit this did not come into effect and will not protect you from mudslimes and africans.

Yeah but then the muslims/africans would also arm themselfs with guns. Unless you make a rule that only white people get guns. This would be perfect but unconstitutional.

Anyone notice that Cuckman... I mean German pol/acks get triggered really easy? Guess I would be pissed too if my mom got raped by a turkroach.

Are you a retard, OP? The text clearly says it's a woman and not a male that was raped.

When the muzzies take over Europe will be like Brazil minus the sexyness.

yeh you're right, sorry for my bad german

>what is trolling

It will be more like the middle east, Brazil is christian no ?

Only a degenerate """"""white"""""" American could think there's anything sexy about Brazilian women

>german "women"

>archive.is/c2czG

if you read the link it's actually a female

We need to burn all muslims in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

I live in Hamburg. It really is that bad, I see more foreigners and blacks than I see whites, a few years ago it was the other way around of course. I personally live between two refugee camps, but it's been pretty calm. The only thing is that the grocery store near one of the camps has a huge assortment of food labeled in arabic which it usually doesn't have. My gf lives in one of the more ghetto-y areas, I try to bring her home as often as I can, so that what in the article happened doesn't happen to her. Still I'm afraid. Those really are bad times...

That's not how nurses work.
More like this
>Get a job as nurse
>Find a husband
>Quit

>living in a shitty Stadtteil
Harvestehude masterrace here

Mudshits got the german people well played.

In fact very well played!

I'd rather look at her that some sandnigger bitch.

Oh look, it's that weirdo Irish psychopath shitposting again.

The fact that Germans are so retarded makes me not weep for her. They'll suffer in tell they learn. The real tragedy is that German autist and NEETS are lonely, looking for love without any prospects while Smelly sandniggers and Nigniggers get a free pass to rape.

>working as MALE nurse
>MALE nurse
>MALE
Where did you even get that from? It was a woman who got robbed you shithead.

>woman

>be rapefugee welcomer
>get shamed by rapefugee criminality every day
>be complicit in every single act of criminality
>blame the messenger

must feel bad man

Niendorf-Nord masterrace reporting in