Daily remind that if you are a drug addict (pot, meth, pills...

Daily remind that if you are a drug addict (pot, meth, pills, etc) you contribute nothing to society and every one of you should be systematically killed.

I hope that one day each and every one of you are pulled from your meth houses and hung in the middle of town for the world to see you take your last breath. Honestly, I don't see why none of you pieces of shit put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Here's to hoping you die a slow, painful death and everyone forgets your worthless ass ever existed.

You. Are. Scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>value judgements

You're a retard OP. Kill yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your dumb opinions.

Stop hating yourself

Lol you are retarded, if you use anything and still go do some jobs and pay taxes, you are contributing to society. If you are a virgin neet who is afraid of little weed smoke so much you can't even go out and make some money, then you are not contributing to society. Simple ass that

Plenty of peoplr smoke pot and contribute to society. Everything from science, culture and politics.

Get with the times faggot. Time to get over the pot propaganda.

Fuck off, go shoot another dose of heroin you fucking waste of oxygen.

Honestly, I would love to watch your body rot from the inside out, every day getting one dose closer to your death. And when you finally kick the bucket. I can sleep a little bit better at night knowing another addict is burning in the depths of Hell.

junkie detected.

It's true
I'm a case of been there done that, but main thing is i had a line and stopped.
Arbeit macht frei exists for a reason

What drives you to roleplay as an exaggerated conservative on Sup Forums?

>every one of you should be systematically killed
Do it guy, seek and destroy, what the problem

Pole got mad 'cuz OP criticised his country's culture.

Both the drug taking and contributing fuck all to society.

>LARPing on Sup Forums as an upstanding citizen

>Fuck off, go shoot another dose of heroin you fucking waste of oxygen.
>Honestly, I would love to watch your body rot from the inside out
I have no respect for idiots who've no idea what they speak of and display a rotten personality. I'd much rather be a heroin junkie than a fucking retard such as yourself. Thanks for your attention.

Well i smoke weed at christmas and sometimes my birthday, but im clean the rest of the year and i rarely drink. Would you still classify me as degenerat or addicted op?

Hillary Clinton supports have an equally deadly mind parasite

>you contribute nothing to society

what does society contribute to me?
the ability to be a workslave under the illusion of a choice of career.
It is surprising more people don't turn to drugs.

this DESU but also tobacco and alcohol

i contribute money to the drug war

Hitler used amphetamines

Now what?

Law and order, which in turn has facilitated the creation of every peice of tecnology that you own. You fucking moron. That is why we pay taxes.

>Honestly, I would love to watch your body rot from the inside out, every day getting one dose closer to your death.

Sounds like you're the fucking degenerate here.
An addict can clean himself up, you however, will always be a psycho.

i actually have a really good job and sell drugs on the side for extra money. i have mob blood and its the way i was brought up. i didn't ask to be here.

Weed literally hurts no one. I smoke on weekends and still manage to have a wife and career. Get educated, faggot.

t. aerospace engineer

Red Pills you mean, OP?

>Law and order

Itself created to keep the poor away from the riches wealth.

fuck you bitch not my responsibility to contribute

>tfw graduate researcher at UT Austin
>tfw I've contributed more to society through research than OP will in his entire life
>tfw I smoke weed nearly every day and am still more productive than OP who spends his time wishing death upon people he has never met

Nice thread, OP, really got my neurons firing.

hating others for being happy and enjoying themselves will not bring you happiness

Wew your low iq ass is going in the oven too.

Hitler used a lot more than Amphetamines.
Eukadol I think was the name. He was hooked on that sweet, sweet oxycodone.

Ohh boy guyss, Daddies cummies warmed me tummy a little to warmy, what do now?

Nice pic big boy, it doesnt do what you want it to though.

Who the fuck are you, cunt?

I plan on traveling the world homeless as fuck.
GENUINE experiences are what matter in life, not your fucking cog wheel rat race bullshit. Fuck a career right in the ass. You'll be busy making quotas for other people while im out living by a waterfall in Fiji doing DMT with randoms.

THATS living life. Heads in a bubble cunt

That's the spirit, mate.

Did you even stop to think about nice warm cummies, huh? My tummy is warm, and yours is cold, those cummies from daddy fill me with joy.

take some heroin like all the other child abuse victims

this. op can enjoy his life devoid of experiences, while i however thanks to various chemicals, know what it's like to be god.

> six figure income in the data sciences
> happily married father of 3
> active volunteer and economic and blood platelet donor
> wide circle of friends
> kids get good grades and are well behaved

I have a big ass mason jar of weed in my garage with a few smaller baggies from friends because we traded. Smoke it up after the kids go to bed.

Come at me, OP. Tell me about your great contributions to society. How's your job treating you? How's your wife and kids doing? You buy a home yet or are you still paying rent?

> alcohol and cigarettes mysteriously missing

le trashed

I dont even think you stopped for a second to think about dem nice warm cummbies?

hitler had a professional administering and supervising him , most people dont

a lot of drugs like metamphetamines kill because of their side effects i.e. you dont feel tired anymore etc. etc.

drugs are OK if you are a professional knowing what you are doing, but junkies are generally losers that cant even complete basic schooling

so yea, kill yourself if you are one

Drug adict are self destroying people, I don't mind them as long as nobody help them.

Your choice your fucking problem

I-I smoke cigarettes but want to kick it. am I okay

although I hate pot and what it does to people, especially teens

Or just play with your dingus, until it spurts the piping hot pants sauce, ooh yummy, good warm cummy.

gr8 h8 b8 m8
i am a red pilled nihilist
i smoke weed knowing the tobacco will kill me eventually. There is no point. I used to have empathy but this survivalist world drained it from me and now i hide away from the reality that we are just future forgotten ghosts. Guaranteed insignificance . Good luck and try not to be too horrible to everyone. Keep your world it's fucked.

>have intense sinus problems doctors are too dense to realize needs fixing
>Neti pot twice a day
>Flonase twice a day
>Sudafed twice a day
>Advil when sinus pain
o no i am a drug addict for wanting to breathe properly

Oooh, this boyy has got some edgy cummies huh?

This is the weirdest internet role play I've ever seen. Weirder than furries and dirty diaper play.

No, son, I haven't eaten semen cupcakes. Get your head on straight.

What's a cummbie?

cummies? what? is this soe gay anime shit or brony meme? Im not a teenager so don't speak retard.

What if you are an enterpreneur,doctor,scientist,hard working coke addict ?

Because let me tell you there are really alot of them, pretty productive members of society. And somehow they never crash and if they crash its called burn out and they go 2 months into rehab and come back.

I know so many people talking coke for work and seem 100% normal its crazy.

>no mention of alcohol

lmao yeah, you arent some autistic sperg whos life has amounted to nothing

what a dumb loser

>Honestly, I would love to watch your body rot from the inside out,

so get a job as a prison guard and shut the fuck up, do you realize how many more useless bodies will be lumbering about without the natural enhancer of evolution that is deadly narcotics?

Enjoy your coffee, television and computer screens faggot

Any addiction is a drug

>edgy cummies

Oh mister, you just openly admitted to eaten cummbos, you doofy baba. Now Whip out your dingus and we can all spurt out the pant sauce.

Op must have run out of bud/pills today lol

I do the dank but I also work in IT
checkmate nigger

I take it all back. This is some top shelf trolling. I hope you post in every thread. Start assembling some seminal culinary pictures for maximum effectiveness. I found one to get you started.

Idk about you but pot always made my sinuses and chest congest

>drugs arent bad
>i am or i know some rare person whos very successful and smokes weed!

This is judging the entire market of drugs on a few exceptional people. The majority of drug users are unproductive people and they all contribute to criminal organisations, so it is very clear to me that usage should be discouraged and users removed somehow because the great bulk of the population will not be functional with easy access to drugs.

What about all those LSD gobbling scientists that invented all sorts of useful internet software? Surely they must be contributing to our society.

((conveniently ignores caffeine and alcohol))

Thank you, you have armed me with more, and with this I can now move on to more threads, like technology, and news.

>being this bluepilled

its almost as if you're a normie or something

Can't believe any doctor would recommend smoking the weed for any patient, smokin anything is so unhealthy it zeroes any positive effects at the cost of lung problems

Well weed does influence your thinking and attitude alot I have never meet a succesful weed smoker that regulary smokes. Some people do on vacations or special occasions but if you do it daily or weekly you are a lazy leech.

>Projecting this hard

Two drugs which can be functionally used by the entire population which serve some purpose.

but they make OP feel uneasy so they should just Kill Them Shelves ;____;

HITLER DID METH AND HE WAS A FUCKING HERO

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>talks about making sweeping judgments about many people
>then makes a judgement about many people

???

try creating a civilization without drugs.
protip - you can't

A Doctor would probably prescribe oil or pills with thc. It is actually good for several severe illnesses. For example if you have ticks or morbus crohn. Or as a substitute for Opiates if you have Cancer. So its not without merrit. But those people suffering are not expected to contribute to society by working.

What a fucking retard you are, alcohol causes shitloads of problems and it doesn't really benefit anyone or anything. you are nothing but a hypocrite fuck, go drink another beer to get ur estrogen levels at all time high

Again, a few exceptional people cannot be used to excuse the fact that LSD and other drugs are used and encourage unproductive behavior.

This. I'm not entirely against drugs, but the "le doctor smokes weed i know!" argument is Reddit tier. You are kidding yourself anyway if you apologize for the majority of drug users.

The sinus problems I've had my whole life. Had sinus infections as an infant and a deviated septum.

what is pol's stance on drugs like caffeine and medicine? does an aspirin make you degenetate?

a drug is not defined by addiction you retard
it's a substance that affects the processes of the mind or body.

>implyign there are no other illegal drugs that won't make you crazy or do stupid things

As a former junkie, I absolutely agree. Kill them all with fire. Start with me pls. Thanks.

Daily reminder that fat posters like op love off fast food and have pissbottles for bathrooms.

>work a 2-9 job every morning
>pay for my kids and wife plus house
>regularly pay taxes with paycheck
And yet, some user on Sup Forums says I'm worthless because I smoke weed. Irony.

>contributing to criminal organizations
>not widely accurate

No in fact I am not arguing against collective descriptions I am only against using a few individuals as justifications for a great mass of human trash. You have poor reading comprehension because I was not attacking a collective description of drug users but actually a selective and exaggerated description of one small minority of them.

this comment is so fuckign stupid I won't even start to explain differences and general definitions.

Holy fuck.

Alcohol is widely and functionally used by a large amount of the population regardless.

no, you're sheltered and have no close enough friends to realize how many people around you arent dumbasses like you who think alcohol is healthier than weed

Former junkie. let me guess it was Meth ?

Kek. I study pure math and rail amphs all the time to boost the speed of my associative thinking. No fucks given.

Just lol @ your life if you use drugs like pot or alcohol that negatively impact your cognition

Well if you would buy weed in here it would be grown in somebodys home very probably. The drug money would end up to local stores, booze stores and electronic bestbuys unless the weed peddler is hardcore criminal and washes his money. Other drugs have bigger organizations behind them obviously

>functionally
I guess so. The cu/ck/s sure try and do it but reading their fails and why they got fired for drinking a bottle of whiskey before is funny. Go check it out the alcoholic general sometime

>sheltered

Exposure to the effects of drugs is why I detest them. I hear this argument incessantly from yuppie retards who are probably thinking about the molly their friends took at a party and still went to college. I see addicts in the ghetto everyday and all the most violent crime in my area is done by these creatures. Fuck off.

Wow, you are genuinely and profoundly stupid.

But I go to work and pay taxes, I contribute more than enough to society (which does not deserve it, by the way, it's rotten and nihilistic) and I do my drugs on my own free time, to survive another demoralizing day of contributing to this society that I resent.
Ill stop doing drugs when they will be actually illegal, and not pretend illegal like today. Until then I'll use everything in my disposal to spiritually and psychologically survive this piece of shit life.
Also don't tell me what to do.

You sound like you need some pot

Drugs are great and don't prevent me from working or being successful.

We're all just idling our way to death anyway. A man's basic functions are to eat which facilitates survival and to fuck which passes down his genes. Beyond that we've constructed false goals. Drivel and distractions meant to keep us from realizing how meaningless our existence is and offing ourselves.

An adult should be able to make and spend money however they please so long as they're not harming another individual.

Supply and demand

T.chronic pot smoker with career

LOL graduate and get a real job faggot. Your research is worthless.

The only reason I'm somewhat against the usage of stimulants in this setting is that if they were legal and accepted then their effects will become what is normal and desired by employers.

Yeah and large amounts of population fuck up their lives with drinking. What is your point? There is no reason the keep drinking legal if you want to keep the drugs illegal.

Not saying he's right but you should see some of the oil field workers out here. They'll smoke some meth and work their ass off through the night and day. Though being typical labor men, you really don't have enough pressure to clean your act up. And watching them waste ~$500 a month on meth is hilarious.