Conservative gf

Hey Sup Forums. Where is it possible to find a conservative girlfriend, one who resents most modern day values and willing to dress and live a more older lifestyle akin to the later victorian and edwardian eras.

is there actually any hope of finding such a woman?

No.

They're all around you, you're just too beta to set them straight. Probably why European women prefer the "Syrian" "child" "refugees"

Serbia, and our women are among the most beautiful, too. Them, or some other Balkanite lass.

Forget the clothes part, tho.

T. Montenigger

any tips on how to set one straight?

I found a nice one in Hungary

If you are going to date a woman from a poorer country you need to make sure that she is relatively rich and educated though or you will end up being suckered by a gold digger

what about bulgarians i heard they are belly dancers,don't know if conservative tho
about the question
the answer is always coptic orthodox.

You asking implies failure almost by default. Either you have it in you, or you don't. Try working yourself through a coupla relationshits before you can take on the one you truly desire.

How did you go about finding one in Bulgaria? travelled there a lot or went via dating sites?

I see, perhaps that is the best alternative for now.

You have to make your own. Find a nice girl who isn't a slut, treat her well while being assertive, and slowly give her information,

source: been dating my qt rightwing gf for 3.5 years

Saudi

THIS
Stop looking for the premade perfect girl
It is YOUR job as a man to lead every woman you date to your political beliefs.

No women are really conservative or liberal. All women are pro-Chad, and I'm not just saying that in jibe.

Women are in favor of anything the most Chad-like men around them are or advocate, whether that's political views or literally anything really.

>conservative girlfriend
If you were a true conservative, you'd get a wife

so you essentially mold her over time, almost like clay, then.

I do want a wife, that would be the best alternative, but most start out not married so i thought it would be better to say girlfriend.

>every woman you ''date''
>conservative
just kill yourself '''''conservative'''' user.

Where would be a good place to look? I assume universities are out of the question since they are filled with liberals. Are dating sites safe?

Source?

>I assume universities are out of the question since they are filled with liberals.

Nothing is out of the question. You can pick up a green-haired, septum-pierced feminist from a Slut Walk and make her into anything you want, IF you have the will to do so.

Of course some girls are simply damaged goods and should be shunned to make an example of them for the others, but the point stands.

Church
Also blogs

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE