Italian Family Befriends 31-Year-Old African Refugee – Rapes and Impregnates 12-Year-Old Relative

dailystormer.com/italian-family-befriends-31-year-old-african-refugee-rapes-and-impregnates-12-year-old-relative/

Other urls found in this thread:

perugiatoday.it/cronaca/terni-stupro-bambina-12-anni-incinta-arresto-amico-famiglia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index#Rankings_and_scores_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
bestofsicily.com/mag/art415.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dailystormer.com

Nah

and no value was lost
Italians aren't white anyway

>ywn break in a cute little tomboy

This
The story is essentially true though.
> current year
> not raping your benefactors

the daily stormer is controlled opposition

stop
don't you dare try and romanticize this

>The story is essentially true though
Except that the family was from the same country as the rapist so it's niggers raping niggers

Again? We already said it a bunch of times, the raped girl was an illegal immigrant too.

perugiatoday.it/cronaca/terni-stupro-bambina-12-anni-incinta-arresto-amico-famiglia.html
It happened, but the rape thing Idk, maybe she wanted the D and her family blames the nigger now.

Fuck off nigger asian.
My grandmother is italian and Im white as fuck.

>Brazil
>white
Sure thing m8 whatever you say

How are you dealing with the sharia patrols cuck?

What else could he do? He came from a place thats common practice and, as such, its expected for him to do it wherever he goes.

Just fine thanks, my local squad can be bribed with (you)s

Why else would they have taken him in?

make me a kebab and stop messing with brazilians, you have a bigger problem in your caliphate.

Sorry bruv I'm not a kebab, I can make you a curry though

Faggots, DailyStormer is a reputable republican media ourlet.

>People believe this.
Is there anything that isn't controlled opposition for you?

>Italy and its media is not as tightly censored as Germany or Sweden’s
Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index#Rankings_and_scores_by_country

But I guess stormfags think it's okay to be lügenpresse if you're doing it for the sake of the white race, huh.

Sorry it isn't Jezebel, fag

>Dailystormer.com
Lol

It's right up there with infowars fake news. The alt-right has tarnished any hope of making anybody outside their political spectrum believe in this crap.

a 12 year old cannot consent you fucking mong

>12 year old

Hey Liberals, keep pretending this isn't happening. Maybe the problem will go away on it's own.

Old enough to decide to take hormones so why not?

African and Muslim men are the Alphas now. White men are weak coward who can't satisfy their women. It's Darwinian, the stronger males have come to take what is rightfully theirs. WHITE MEN ARE PUSSY KEKS POSTING GAY MEME SHIT ONLINE LIKE LITTLE FAGS WHILE WHITE WOMEN ARE GETTING GANG RAPED IN THE STREET!

Our bad score in press freedom rankings is mostly because of the number of journalists that have to live under protection because they wrote some article about the mafia, the ranking itself has very little to do with laws that are the same pretty much everywhere in western europe
What they were talking about was another thing though, the fact that newspapers in germany or sweden decide to censor themselves because something doesn't fit their agenda so they just hide it (for example the cologne mass rape that was hidden for days)

He was trying to stay warm.

This again?

Go Sup Forumsack

>you have a bigger problem

I doubt whatever problem the bong has isn't nearly as bad as the daily life of Huechimp.

When's the next prison riot? You guys seem to be competing with Mexico and ISIS for the title of 'most brutal decapitation videos.'

>dailystormer
HA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was a sexual emergency, don't be intolerant.

In their sick little minds this was just another sacrifice for the betterment of humanity in their multicultural utopia. They think one or two dead/raped white children is a fair price to pay for cultural enrichment.

Wasn't the girl an immigrant as well? That's what they said on local news

Brazilians arent even human let alone white.

>I Took African Child Refugee Who Happened To Be 40 Year Old Man And He Impregnated My Daughter

Doujin tier.

What's wrong with the #1 most trusted Republican news source? Don't you see Reagan on their website?

They didn't even let him make it in life, as to his appearance was against him either way.

If memory serves, the kid stole the gun - and then tried selling it to him (without knowing he was the original owner, who had tracked him down, hence the recording).

It's plenty human to prey upon each other. Darwinian.

You're right that they aren't inbreeders tho. There's a reason the Germans and French both failed to last in the region.

>all these faggots compalining about the source
This is Sup Forums, not facebook. Anglin doesn't make this shit up, he has to find it from somewhere. Are you the type of faggot to link a normie directly to a Sup Forums thread to change their minds?
>oh no, I can't explain it in normie terms or find an alternate source that's easier to swallow for those who aren't Sup Forumstards
>better completely write off a site THAT DOESN'T CATER TO THEM.

Gas yourselves.

>getting this triggered by an opinion

Italians are white. My cousin is half italian, he has blue eyes and dark blonde hair despite his mother being dark haired, brown eyes. It's the southern italians who are greek looking.

Oh boy, here we go again

>Northern Italian

>Greek because they are mixed with Arab

They're not Spaniards or Sicilians you autist.

Not surprised, not phased, not shocked. Fight or die.

Northern Italians are fairer skin lighter eye'd

Southern Italians are mixed with Arab, nigger

Says who?

Will Italians start the Crusade?

My body is ready.

South italians are mixed heavily with greek more than anything. They started out as greek settlements and were ruled by byzantines after all.

BLACKED

Sicily
Conquest of Sicily (827–902)
Aghlabid Sicily (827–909)
Fatimid Sicily (909–965)
Independent emirate of Sicily (965–1091)
Decline (1037–1061) and Norman conquest of Sicily (1061–1091)
Deportation of the last Muslims from Lucera (1300)
Emirate of Bari (847–871)
Latium and Campania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

bestofsicily.com/mag/art415.htm

you where saying...

Hey there mohammed! How much in welfare do you take in for you and your 5 goats every year?

>dailystormer
The fact that you posted from this site invalidates anything you have to say. This is most likely not true, you're lying.

Why does every thread involving italy turn into a race debate? Getting sicks of this shit. I am italian and people think i'm german or swedish when they meet me.

Southern italy =/= sicily. I already said this. Theres no doubt Sicilians are eggplants

They are still genetically greek
>B-b-but muh history
Genetics = science
History = humanities

>defending a hypocrite this hard
I'm glad Garrison kicked the shit out this manlet when he interviewed him.

Just because its on the (((problematic))) site does not make it not true.
It was all over the news.

I'm guessing she wanted the D. Archetype is that she wants the D, gets fucked, tells everyone about it, then denies and says its rape, humiliates her family and gets the "rapist" executed. People underestimate the whorish, serpentine brutality of a woman's psyche

>old enough to get pregnant
>not old enough to want the D

you need a little lesson in anatomy, friend

Why hasn't this piece of subhuman filth been killed?

pics or it didn't happen

Reminder that the family accepted a guy with a different mentality, the family should take care of the child AND the father.

I hate how the so tolerant never want to face consequences.

bitch probably wanted it. 12 year olds are horny all the time.

It's fake. The people in the picture have nothing to do with it and the family of the raped girl where migrants.

I don't believe this was rape since she got pregnant. Its not easy to deep dick a girl who doesn't want it. I can't even jam mine in when persistently slamming like a battering ram if the girl doesn't want it, and a little microdick is unlikely to get a girl pregnant. The man was normally endowed and the young woman was wet; at worst this is statutory rape

I think most anatomists agree humans reach adulthood at 14
t.med student

Hey genius, if she got pregnant that means she was ovulating, which means she's sexually mature. Being sexually mature means she's old enough to want the dick

>t. med student
>argentina

Makes sense

cool according to this logic balkanites, iberians and south french are not white too, go read the related wiki pages

I can't believe how racist y'all are being. Remember slavery? Is that what your white fuckers want? kys.

Fake news? On my Sup Forums?

I think you're on the wrong board.

Way to spread disinfo, you fagget. The "family" was of the nig nog variety and the rapist was one of them. The fact that a chimp kid got raped by another poo doesn't surprise me and neither should you, the fact that you believe any shit fed to you through your monitor doesn't either but it should worry you

Also
>investigating judge Federico Bona Galvez
>Bona Galvez
>Galvez

his name is Galvagno, we're no beaner country as of yet but, hey, given the current trend we might end up full of beaners in addittion to the sand niggers

>t. Mutumbo al Amir bin Muhammad

They aren't. Everything south of the 45th parallel north cant be considered white

Nice defence, terrone. We all know southern italians are more niggers than anything else

Yes

WOW, they can't even spell rapefugees

South Germans are not white either

hot but its fucking fake news you idiots.

you are not white too, turkish rape baby
before the battle they raped most of the countryside

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Since when having a bunch of niggers kill each other in prison is bad?
White people are having a good time and we dont have to worry about rapefugees.
Brazil may be a shithole but we are not cucks.

t. zingaro bashir

I remember the barbary slave trade where blacks enslaved more whites than vise versa ever happened.

Only. few hundred thousand niggers were shipped to the US, Rio and south America got most of them.

The south is white, my nigga.

You are like a little baby

This makes my skin crawl

dude, he went from innocent goofy kid smile, to dead as fuck in 5 seconds...Cant imagine his moms reaction.

These wounds, they will not heal.

Britain whacha think yuo doin

This was proven bullshit about 7 years ago.

Are you in cuck denial honey?

The source is incredibly biased and the only reason you would defend it is because it's posting everything you WANT to hear, not actual facts or news. Notice how there's no source or citations of any kind.

So this is basically just stormfront masturbation and not an actual article.