THE HEAD FENIAN HAS RESIGNED

TROUBLES 2.0 SOON FELLOW HUNS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTlCrPOxirA
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507
youtube.com/watch?v=ypjGVeRyFb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully this removes Foster and most of the DUP and their terrorist connections and corruption.

UUP should take their plce

It'd be a real shame if the Stormont money pit goes down not with bombs or a race war, but with some crazed loyalist dyke on an ego trip

Bump for interest. Kek wills it

He only stood down to make the DUP woman look bad

Do most northern Irelanders hate the IRA and the idea of a Unified Irish state or is it mixed

Just bring it down, NI is a corrupt terrorist state. The people have suffered for years and it is clearly ungovernable.

Use Parliamentary Sovereignty and end NI devolution powers by bringing back Direct Rule.

>SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON

I never have nor ever will understand politics within Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Just keep your troubles bullshit contained there and keep England out of it.

Thank you, be sure to petrol bomb some people! HAVE FUN!!!!

sperging out over literally nothing

Up the ra!

Sinn Féin are SJWs

Fuck me! When Marty is more Moral than our Arlene!

Big Ian would have been proud of him.

SOON

Fucks sake, I don't want to have to vote while it's cold out.

REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck the DUP.
Backward bunch of bastards.
Can't wait until Foster is forced to resign haha

Now is the time for a United Ireland.

Under Britain, that is.

>Backward

Let me guess, you're some faggot who wants gay marriage or something.

Why not go to """"progressive"""" RoI?

There's are difference between SJW and anti Israel. Fuck them jews.

DUP are actually retarded. Bigoted bunch

United Ireland SOON!!!!!!

>Up the ra!
But the "ra" (Egyptian god of the Sun) has already resigned.

There's no "upping the ra" right now my dear Catholic friend. Sorry.

Gay marriage is the least of our problems you faggot. There's an Islamic invasion taking place across Europe and the liberals are facilitating them.

We don't give a fuck if gays want to marry.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo up the ra!

>Implying NI has to worry about the Islamic invasion

We're among the least attractive destinations for Muslims/etc.

In 2015, 50% of the EU's terrorism incidents took place in NI. They don't like competition.

"An' the coulurrz, they urr fine"...

FOXTROT TANGO PAPA

Hey Britbro how come everyplace you guys took over back in the day turns into a breeding ground for terrorists?

Forgot to say, I (and other) are still shocked that she posted that in the midst of the RHI scandal.

Such a stupid move to make.

Just watch a parade. There is always some trouble going on.

Are we going to see another one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=GTlCrPOxirA

>Giddyup Mickboy
I just spat my tea out, holy shit.

SMELLY DUMB IRISH SCUM

This is acceptable.

Explain for a burger.

Is this signalling more battles between Catholics and Protestants?

thank you pepe christ for the signs

>'today is the right time to call a halt to the DUP's arrogance'

DUP PUP UP YUP PUUP parties BTFO

>le troubles were about religion maymay

will end up most likely in another election very soon
who knows after that

I think it's going to be the other way round. 80% of my friends and most young people are leaving NI.

There is literally no reason for us to stay. Let the bitter old people rot for destroying the future for many people.

I have no idea, they are always chimping out over something.

Not likely, maybe some pipe bombs or petrol bombs but that happens all the time between the Republic and Northern Ireland, stop getting moist over white people dying. Your nigger is showing.

>Is this signalling more battles between Catholics and Protestants?

No.

Not unless it affects the drug dealing profits of the terrorist organisations.

You leave England alone you cock wipe, we are of good country and help everyone and are rich.

You delete that and show some respect to your Gods in England. You smelly paki.

TL;DR Unionist party leader engages in deregulation that will cost to taxpayer £400,000,000 in order to enrich her supporters who burn fuel and receive more government gibs than it cost then to purchase the fuel in the first place.

Deputy First Minister (almost certainly a Potato. McGuinness used to be in the IRA) resigns because Arlene Foster (First Minister DUP woman) refuses to resign and blames everybody but herself for this entire scandal, and McGuinness hopes that if nobody else goes into coalition with the DUP it will force another election where another unionist party will defeat the DUP.
Will his gamble pay off? Probably not, since the DUP gets all its votes from people terrified of a Catholic running NI.

>he does not get digits with his claims

empty words from an irrelevant and expendable anonymous

Sadly this is true.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

whats a fenian, whats a hun and is this good ro bad if you want Ireland to unite with Britain once again?

Fucking excellent, the borders will be reinstated and Eire won't be able to threaten the UK with a flood of unlimited shitskins. Fuck the Pope.

Er...did I say "Fuck the Pope" already? Well, if I didn't - FUCK THE POPE then.

>flood of unlimited shitskins
Pakis and Niggers are British citizens m8.

>fenian
Irish republican
>hun
British unionists
>Ireland to unite with Britain once again
lel that's never happening

The only people leaving God's own Ulster are of no value anyway.

What's this all about?

Sure, Paddy. Whatever.

Ireland pls.

Someone redpill me on proddies. Why are they afraid of the cathocucks?

Although this is basically meaningless, it's amusing to see all the Marxist terrorists go into damage control mode.

It wasn't over religion. IRA was Marxist and therefore atheist and only used sectarianism as a tool to garner support.

You ready unionist scum?

Rotherham.

I hate those lefty cunts.
We have no right-wing parties here, yet.

Don't you have orphans to rape at a care home or something

>shitskins burning an american flag

>This image
This just makes SF more powerful everybody.
The Polish and Lithuanians all vote for them once they get citizenship, and when the day comes muslims aren't gonna side with unionists who claim to be one of the lost tribes of Israel.

>an irish republican is taking the high ground on institutionalised kiddy fiddling

absolutely howling

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE SECTARIANISM IN THIS THREAD.

Ever corner a rape victim? Prods using every excuse to lash out. Proddy Cops used to be biased and hinder the catholics but no the population is 50/50 now. It's a fair playing field and prods can't cope with fairness.

>We have no right-wing parties here, yet.

And you never will, thankfully.

you ready taig scum and if any one of you MUH heritage yanks wanna come along it will be fun to pop a bullet in your skulls

Ah, I'm no Catholic priest and catholics are a dying breed here.

I'm a Conservative.

>an american posting a picture of subhumans burning an american flag as a good thing

hmm

Place your bets! Place your bets!

Most don't fear Catholics. Loyalists hate Catholics, but its more a "they took our jobs" sorta situation. Also Catholics have a higher birthrate and are outbreeding Protestants despite the living meme of half the family moving to America / Australia alive and well.

Check the census data. Catholics are over half the child population. United Ireland is inevitable as long as Sinn Fein and SDLP keep their shit together.

Sinn Fein bringing down Stormont. Potential consequences:

1) Another election. SF probably become #1 party as many Unionists are pissed off with Arlene Foster having been so stubborn about standing aside (as Peter Robinson did during his own scandal) to have the RHI scheme/scandal investigated. Unionists get pissed off but business goes on as usual (relatively speaking).

2) Stormont goes to shit if parties can no longer work together (eg. Arlene Foster refuses to stand down/resign, SF refuse to work with DUP or vice versa, etc). Possible return to Direct Rule or else some form of fucking Weimar-style ineffective government that gets nothing done.

3) Peace Process/GFA falls apart. Return to armed struggle/etc.

Frankly, any of these options could happen. A lot of Republicans have come to see the GFA for what it is - something that entrenches partition. Sinn Fein tried to sell it as part of a "process" toward a United Ireland, but it's nothing of the sort. It merely solidified Stormont/NI and the Union.

Since the GFA, support for a United Ireland has gone steadily down. Polls put it at mid-30% nowadays.

REPORTED TO THE PSNI.

You're Paddy Potato-pedo, get to fuck

Who here is voting for based Jim?

One, two, three, TUV!

That's a rare Prod-Pepe.

Plz post more.

Alright wee Billy calm down.

This is also horrible true.

To be fair it's mostly just sour grapes. If the prospect of a united Ireland became realistic they'd all support it.

>Brit on tour, checking over the Empire, when this shit happens again...

Oh fucks sake.

You Prod cunts either move back home, or paddify yourselves.

You're like the shitty British step-brother who thinks he's really "part of the family", but is actually a fucking chav-cunt you do everything to avoid.

We don't need anything kicking off over Poundland distributions, alright?

My meme-ware is limited, but I will do my best.

GAS
THE
PRODDIES
lads

Smelly Dumb British Scum

>Mfw troubles 2 keeps away immigrant

>NI Still white as fuck 30 years from now

AND I get to give loyalist kneecaps the old razzle dazzle

Great times ahead

and here comes plastic paddy talking out of his hole....

I had the misfortune to visit NI & Eire in 2010. The edition of "The Sun" newspaper we purchased had an advert on the front page for a lawyers' firm - but the were not the type to pursue claims about car accidents, falling off ladders, etc - it was "HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF SEX ABUSE BY A MEMBER OF THE CATHOLIC CLERGY"?

tl;dr = nuke the site from orbit

I CAN NEVER TELL WHICH SIDE MAKES THESE FUCKIN THINGS

The Welsh and Cornish fucking hate you.

Reminder than the UK had a debate on wither to Ban Trump over it's hurt feel feels.

What are we, 98%-99% white?

Feels good.

I still get weirded out when I see non-whites in Belfast. Never see them outside of Belfast, thank fuck.

I think our goverment should do anything to provide every irish man with enough weapons, supplies and training to kill every english man in Ireland.

You mean Scotland did.

Thanks Vlad, just send us all the gear from Syria.

Nobody died in the Manchester bombing.

Feels good man. Fuck the Taigs

Yeah, pity it's still full of Chav's, Junkies, their Enterprising Drug dealing neighbors, and shitty mural painters.

I'm Welsh and I support a united Ireland

fuck the "UK"

More like one muslim mp managed to waste everyone's time for a whole monday morning

You're supposed to be the friend of all Anglos now, Ivan. No exceptions.

Trump won.

>Nobody died in the Manchester bombing.

Ah the Tripwire trigger, I see.

Simmo?

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=ypjGVeRyFb8

Can't help it. I just want to see England burn.

You're an exception then. You're probably not Welsh anyway, just a famine dodger.