Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pack_(canine)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emotion is objectively a weakness

Drop a cuck and a sociopath in the heart of Africa who will live longer

both have a chance of surviving. Cucks, or betas have a role in a system. Psycopaths can lead, but they need betas to do some other job. the world is not only alphas, that would be impossible. alphas need betas to follow them into greatness, betas need alphas to achive greater deeds.

Spoken like a true cuck

>is she right
She's a birth defect

>she
>right
>she

according to freud, no. The aedipian complex that forms a man and a woman have actually another step to create the female complexity. on the biological side, there is a moment everyone is female, and a chemical bath in the brain forms a male organism. Basicly there is a moment in the life of a male everyone has a oppening in the pubic area. she is kind of right, but saying thats a defect is just retarded.

you all are just jealous that you are literally incapable of the range of emotions a woman can experience. You can't do something women are born gifted with and it drives you losers mad.

defect =/= improvement

>birth defect

Says some bitch with facial paralysis

not so fast

thanks, its based on observation of packs of simians and wolves. despite the common sense, betas are not opressed, but they have a place in a structure. We need to start thinking packs not as a group of wolves but like an effective hunting machine. if you see how they hunt you will understand why isnt the beta less important to a hunt than an alpha. in the end everyone gets food.

Why is she so transphobic? This looks like this bitch needs to be viciously attacked by SJWs to me...

I genuinely believe the same thing but that women are the defective ones. Women are basically just weaker, less intelligent men with a bit missing between the legs.
They're really just vapid, herd animals and I don't understand how anyone could fall for the "emotional intelligence" crap.
Sure, they're really attractive sometimes and you want to be around them, but when you look at it objectively you suddenly lose all respect.

"Bananas taste better than apples because I like phalluses"

Pretty much what she said.

"betas" are useless. any "alpha" can lead any "alpha", but "betas" are just useless leeches that should be removed

there are no alphas and betas in wolf packs or anywhere else. those are parents and their children, children eventually grow up and have to pull their own weight

Good luck reproducing without that Y chromosome.

Soon shitlord

Adam came first, then Eve from one of his ribs. So males are not a defect, but the original product

women are never right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

Nope. There would be destructive conflict from both alphas as both vie with each other for supremacy. An alpha with a beta works much better as when the hierarchy is established, cooperation can begin and even more resources can be attained. Sherlock Holmes needs his Watson, for instance.

Stop cuckposting. I didn't come into this thread for cringe

>my wife is cooking
>leaves pot on stove for too long while she's on her phone
>pan on fire, house full of smoke, alarms going off
>wife going fucking crazy, starts screaming and panicking
>her sister on the phone doing the same
>I am outside, here commotion, come in
>simply put a lid on the fucking pan and open a couple windows
>women are emotionally superior

its typical of your culture to wanting to be an alpha, but its not for everyone. Some psyches cant hold that role. The pressure will make you guys depressed, and eventually making you use drugs to cope with it.

Probably the cuck, but as a slave.

Sociopath probably gets himself killed trying to take over a tribe.

I guess we'd have to call them ma'ammals.

this does make me wonder. Seems like the Cucking of the Man is fueled by their inherent disposability.

Not that I think they ARE disposable, but men are more so than women. Women wanting power overemphasize the impotence of men. And men feeling as if their masculinity is being shamed by society are responding by hating women.

Genius way to keep the population divided.

I thought it was stronger together?

The birth defect is in her brain.

>muh diversity

if i got to fuck them titties on the daily til i died and she was younger, she would be right but since not i disagree openly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pack_(canine)
>"calling a wolf an alpha is usually no more appropriate than referring to a human parent or a doe deer as an alpha. Any parent is dominant to its young offspring, so alpha adds no information. Why not refer to an alpha female as the female parent, the breeding female, the matriarch, or simply the mother? Such a designation emphasizes not the animal's dominant status, which is trivial information, but its role as pack progenitor, which is critical information. The one use we may still want to reserve for alpha is in the relatively few large wolf packs comprised of multiple litters. ... In such cases the older breeders are probably dominant to the younger breeders and perhaps can more appropriately be called the alphas. ... The point here is not so much the terminology but what the terminology falsely implies: a rigid, force-based dominance hierarchy."[11]

its a fiction, there are no betas in real life. just those who do things and those who parasite

The powerful hatred of men coursing through her veins sustains and preserves her

Mutations fuel evolution user,

The clitoris is a rudimentary penis.

>the basic human for is female

That's true. We all start as women, and then our brain develops

>b-b-but muh spirisciualiddy :(

I want her to sit on my face, that I know for sure.

Do you guys think she is into femdom?

Without cucks, what are alphas?
You're shortsighted.

Wrong.

Lol what do I care? Im here now, you try and remove me early and I will shoot you in the face. What do I care if 1000 years from now the Earth is some feminist hell hole of emotion.

alphas can be some of the best followers if they have a strong enough leader to captivate them

No. The idea that you start as a female is a retarded meme misunderstanding of biology.

Sup Forums BTFO for what must be the 100th time in 2 days..

Both die.

Difference is that the cuck is raped to death by a gang of feral niggers and the sociopath dies fighting.

No it's the other way around. Men are emotionally and spiritually stronger than women because the basic human form is male. Men are made in the image of God. We strive and prosper in everything we do. We rule over animals and women. Females are a kind of birth defect that God created for us to please us. Women are not created in the image of God. Women are beneath men he created them to be helpers to men.

that is the ultimate redpill.

none of this shit matters, just live your life to the best of your capabilities and means, and if anyone tries to to take it away you shoot them in the face.

fucking slag, I'll put you back in my rib cage where you belong

Amen brov, these wenches can get pistol whipped for all I give a fuck

Yes goyim it doesn't matter what kind of world your children will live in heh heh. All that matters is your life now. Good goy.

In every cell there is one active X cromosome.

The X determines most of the characteristics of a human, like intelligence.

It`s the human blueprint.

Thats also the reason you have so many very smart or very dumb men... because women/females are chimeras, trough the cells in their body one of the two X is active (I guess it is nearly 50/50 which one). This of cause is also the case in the brain, therefore their intelligence lies more often in the average.

But it can happen that both X are active and
it is believed to be linked with psychological instabilitty. And because of that, most women are insane, I guess.

Do women really believe being more emotional makes them better than man. Better in what way, what kind of competition are we in? What do they have to prove and to who?

She's right if you completely take biology out of context and redefine what 'birth defect' means, yeah.

>embarrassed to have kek'd at this

She said that when she was portraying a character on a TV show. You do understand that actors and actresses don't necessarily hold the same views as the characters they portray, right?

Only reason women exist is because of us reproducing sexually, if it wasn't the case we all would look like men without genitalia.