Daily reminder that your ancestors will never be vikings and that being a Viking rapebaby doesn't count

Daily reminder that your ancestors will never be vikings and that being a Viking rapebaby doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vikings=sea kings

Hurrrr durr we wuzz KANGSSSS

Stay mad, jealousyfag

Daily reminder

I know, it hurts.

reminder that vikings are literally the biggest pussies in history.

>let's go rape that village of women and farmers
>yup , sure is easy to rape a village with no soldiers to fight
>*sees a few soldiers aproaching village*
>OMG RETREAT TO YOUR BOATS QUICKLY GTFO OF HERE

Not swedish vikings though, stay jealous madfag

Hurrr durrr waz beening KANGS

WE wuz KANGSSSS

Maybe i should pass by sweden to rape some seakang fuck bitches, rape them up.

Ill just say im a sandnigger and scream allaakbars when the poilice come and theyll offer more young girls and a apart in the city

TOOOOOPPPZOZZLE

>family took ancestry test
>1/4 scandinavian
i'm gonna make it guys

we wuz viKANGZ n shiet

R A P E B A B Y
A
P
E
B
A
B
Y

>Vikings
>ANYTHING other than shit tier

They were terrible, lad.
They weren't known as feared warriors to anyone who wasn't a shit-dwelling peasant who couldn't defend himself or a church-dwelling monk who wasn't allowed to.

To Kings and Commanders, Vikings were annoying little cunts no different to rats feeding on carrion.

It wasn't a "SIR!! THE VIKINGS HAVE COME! ALERT THE NATION!!"

It was a "God fucking damn it Sven would you just fuck off already you annoying little cunt"

Even in fucking IRELAND, the bogniggers dispatched Vikings with ease and efficiency.

Also

>Vikings

The only ones that were Vikings were the ones that went on raids. "Viking" isn't just a term for snow-niggers.

Honestly, Swede, it must be fucking humiliating that the proudest, most nationalistic point in your history is a bunch of pale apes bickering over which patch of tundra-ridden shithole was rightfully theirs, and which faggot got to go and "raid" some poorly defended faggots along the coasts.

>MUH VIKING INVASION

All it took to rid the developed world of Norse was a fielded army, something that Norsefags never, ever, ever got the hang of.

No self-respecting white man would ever want to come from Vikings, because Vikings represent the destruction and corruption of everything white people created in Europe, aka, the civilized world.

Snow niggers stay in fucking Scandinavia, your legacy is to prove to Europe just how cucked a country can become.

Now fuck off. Your wife is calling. (Not for you)

whatever makes you cozy in your cuck shed

The entire Viking population consisted of rape babies.

Sven BTFO

you dont have to, brother. They come willingly to our shores searching for superior seed

He's American dipshit. He's a mut, not a rape baby

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

and say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says to Jerusalem: Your ancestry and birth were in the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

Ezekiel 16:3

you're probably right, i hear sweden is the leading expert on rape babies

Mine were niggur

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Why does viking threads trigger the eternal anglo so hard?

sweden on suicide watch after getting absolutely destroyed.
more at 11.

remind me what vikings accomplished ever. we don't learn about them in history classes.

R A P E B A B Y
A
P
E
B
A
B
Y

do not reply to sea-nigger posters

Discovered iceland, greenland and america, founded russia. Fought islam on the meddetreanian sea. Established danelaw

Do you have evidence backing the claim Americans are muts compared to different european countries?

Realize no European country is a homogenous white type, there are various different types/races of whites in each country, then on top of that think of the various conquering and migrations.

No but there is a chance I wuz gaels and shieet

Stay mad, genetic cocktail

Who the fuck is proud of descending from pirates?

WE

So nothing relevant in modern times, aside from being a topic snowniggers will circle jerk over.

We were relevant in modern Times' as well fag. We discovered more on the periodic table than your country did

I'm fine having roman/celts ancestors. Romans laid the foundations of modern western society. What did vikings achieve instead? Just fucking sea riders with no culture, no bellic power, no art, nothing. Litterally white niggers. You should be glad modern scandinavian people are not such human failure

daily reminder viking are nigger tier

Your flag checks out

>brags about chemistry achievements to the country that first split the atom

but user my ancestors were polish and scandinavic= viking tier

Scientific discoveries and inventions, One of the greatest countries to live in during the later part of it, anti-vietnam, Astrid Lindgren, Ikea, Volvo, ABBA, Roxette and more.

We had a huge cultural influence in relation to our size

Don't forget about the swedish empire and caroleans also

Daily reminder that the Swedes were never vikings and that was just reserved to the Danish, Icelandics, and Norwegians.
Saying Swedes were vikings is like saying Finns are nordic.

That is so true

Better to save muh shekels and let the swedish fuck bitches come to me.

yes that you

Kys jealousyfag

the only culturally relevant thing to come out of your country in recent time is pewdiepie.

Yes, but in the 20th century we were a cultural giant

Reminder that this is the average Swedish male.

Shut up man!

DEYZ WUZ KKKKKAAAANNNNGSSS

>sweden couldn't even win against pre-soviet russia
great military achievements there

Why do you have so much salt? You jealous or something?

Lol, I'm sure your ancestors would be proud to see what little cuck boys swede men have become.

>Kys
"no"
It's the literal truth, Swedes were almost never vikings. They were nordic of course, but they lived a lifestyle similar to the Germanics. Swede vikings were rare, they always were with the Danish and Norwegians. No, Sven, you were not skyrim n shiet.

styxhexenhammer really cleans up good

We were not three countries back then, but arguing something based on that would be pathetic. What we did instead was founding and ruling over kievan rus. We also travelled all the way to the byzantine empire where we made out the bulk of the varangian guard and fought great battles

You guys was KANGZ

Im just showing support for have been KANGS bro

Since you don't have any history i'm guessing your doing your best to fool others that they are the same as you

>tfw have viking blood and roman blood

So? Balts are better than you, longboat nigger.

Why do Swedecucks pretend that our history started the day people settled the Americas? My great, great, great, great, great and so on grandparents didn't just pop into existence the moment the boat arrived in Canada, Sven. My history includes celtic and anglo history, too.

that's a big sword

Okay if we're going to base this on blood rather than countries. I can with high probability say that my ancestors were also danish and norwegians, since we were both culturally and ethnically the same at the time

vikings came form estonia

That picture is depicting Gallowglass warriors. You know who they were? Scotts-Vikings who settled in northern Ireland.

We wuz

>Going back sixteen generations, we all have 32,768 ancestors
>Liberals say that 1 in 16 men are rapists
>Let's just say that its actually 1 in 200
>Even then, we have ~160 rapist ancestors
>Many more the further we go back
>Rapebabies don't count

What is OP's endgame? (Besides divide and conquer)

Go cry in the corner and pay debts

This is wrong.

>tfw Finno-Ugric Jew-Mongol Indo-Aryan Viking master race

Ok

Great-grandfather was Swedish.

Ancestry includes Eric the Red.

>tfw all his descendants are rapebabies.

Due to current events, I'm glad we left our now crazy-whore-motherland behind.

Once the lore is removed, living in their society was probably overrated.

Daily reminder that your ancestors are looking at you with disgust

Yeah but you never established an ethnic identity beyond "I don't know we're white lol" so any ethnically centered political movement/system is doomed to fail for you.

Come home muttman.

Also this probably desu

>Ancestry includes Eric the Red.
How do you know? I'm pretty sure it is isn't possible to track you ancestry beyond the 13th century or something in Scandinavia.

The climate was alot more harsh here in the north and to survive you had to be both physically and mentally stronger. High in spirit, to never yield, to fight untill your last breath. To enter Valhalla because thats what a free man would chose to do. They didnt build simple mud huts but their buildings was not impressive, comparing them to niggers because of that kinda shows what a fool you are. Take a look at Saudi Arabia, these mudslimes build very impressive buildings 2017 and they are still the filth of humanity.

I will end up in Valhalla one day because anything less is just a disgrace.

>I will end up in Valhalla one day because anything less is just a disgrace.
You don't get to Valhalla by bitching about Muslims online.

>because anything less is just a disgrace.
Nice sense of entitlement. Are you a liberal?

>VIKANGZZ
Weak semen-drinking barbarians.
Bogatyrs is where it's at.

You end up in Valhalla if you die in a fight you faggot, else you go to Hel or to the cuckshed.

If i pack my bags and join isis, will i go to vallhalla then?

Jk

Most people prefer to look at their future rather than their past. Then vikings, now cucks, Somalia in 20 years.

The obvious is obvious, but not for everyone it seems. Go bury yourselves at some church already, except the german guy he problably have to pick a smelly mosque.

He is British though

Get truth'd fingol

I chose to show him since he shows typical Swedish characteristics despite being a Brit.

Average Finngol

>Talking about a rapebaby.
Look who's talking

I'm English and therefore much better.

swedes weren't vikings.

You can't use the world nigger without going to jail. Checkmate Swedistan.

Yes, that's why I said gaels

Neither will yours, Swedecuck

The Danes and Norwegians were the vikings.

>reminder that the pussy's to afraid of sailing who stayed in sweden were not vikings
>reminder that this is why your country is eternally cucked
>reminder that there are no pure descendants of vikings since they all mixed with the populations they settled with

>being proud of a rioting snow nigger heritage

>Sweden
>making fun of anyone
That's rich