I don't Understand My Race

My mom is from southern Egypt (Luxor, looks black, though with refined, non-ape features) my dad is from northern Egypt (Alexandria, looks like Rami Malek).

What am I, Sup Forums? I have a sister who looks completely white, a brother who looks black, and I look like pictured.

According to 23andme, I have 93 percent Egyptian ancestry, 3 percent SSA, and 5 percent Euro.

Oh and I hate black Americans, if that helps.

Egyptian

>What am I, Sup Forums?
A kang

you are a mud and don't belong here

You iz a Kang my brotha.

Your Fuehrer, Richard Spencer, says I'm white!

they all look the same to me.
Send 'em back to Africa

what dude you're Egytptian dont over complicate it

richard spencer is a kike loving commie. he means nothing to me

The real Egyptians were black. Also Muhammad was Black too.

Congrats, you are an kang
A real gyption

He is not real Egyptian. He is white invader cross breed

AYO WASSUP HOTEP

YOU IZ A KANG MY NIGGA

> half Nubian
Egypt should deport you to Sudan, mud man.

>According to 23andme, I have 93 percent Egyptian ancestry, 3 percent SSA, and 5 percent Euro.

I checked the 23andme FAQ, and it turns out you're black American.

>it's the Amerilard thinks he's part of the old world and so he can look down at others episode

>a fucking tree thinks it can criticize america

You're an idiot if you think Luxor is "Nubian," or if you think that 'black-looking' people are rare in southern Egypt.

wrong

>5 percent Euro.
Cucked

wrong

>What am I
Someone who doesn't belong here. Bye.

A shitskin.

At least my country is not blacked.

>inb4 "sandniggers xddd"

Yes, we have muslims, but they are the same race as us, speak the same language, live peacefully with us and terrorism isn't very active in here. I'd sag our society is more honorable than yours, you humanoid whale.

you are not REAL egyptian

You have to go back.
fucking REEE I hate when I find out an american poster isn't white goddamit

European.

I knew one Egyptian chick and she had a huge ass

I just wanted to share that

Genetically "Egyptian ancestry" don't mean much, you are a very mixed people (origibal Egyptians, Arabs, Greeks, Berbers, Levantines, Turco-Circassians, etc all part of the modern Egyptian people).

Your mom is probably just of normal fellah stock, possibly with some bits of Berber or Nubian ancestry. Your dad might have some Greek or Circassian blood. Or one of your ancestors might have gotten British'd or French'd, probably on your dad's side.

Race is a pretty difficult thing to strictly categorize. I guess you could say you are of Caucasian race, and of Egyptian ethnicity.

niggers and their imaginations......they don't have any real and tangible exploits so they have to steal from other cultures and make up stories to make themselves look important. Funny how the Roman Empire extended roads throughout their conquests and other lands, yet, Apefrikka has no such accomplishments expect those in Egypt. If niggers were so extensive, don't you think there'd be roads, aqueducts,and other buildings networking all over and headed to Egypt itself. Niggers are too stupid and lazy to have made even a spear.

>What am I, Sup Forums?

A Nigger.

/thread

except if you are a coptic orthodox.

I'm Coptic. Both parents are.

I don't know why people here seem to think Copts are "whiter" than other Egyptians. It depends far more on where you're from in Egypt than religion.

Just continue to be the wonderful person you are.

You are no Egyptian. The real Egyptians are African Americans

yes,if you are from south of Egypt you will have darker skin than other parts of egypt but not a black (nigger),cause they have certain features like nose/big mouth(lips)/hair.the skin color comes from climate and sun only but not cause race.
i think coptic orthodox are whiter,cause you grand grand parents didn't change religion to islam and so didn't race mix with arabs,same applies to catholic and protestans,you just converted your type of christianity,btw being protestant or catholic might make you ''whiter'' cause marriage with english or french.
muslims are complete mongrels of black+egyptian+arabs+any shit you want,because they change religion then marry an arab for example
>a lot of shit written by a 18 yo egyptian copt.

I don't understand why black Americans try to claim Ancient Egypt. Even if you assume the Ancient Egyptians were mostly/all black--and there is no reason to think this, though a minority of indigenous Egyptians, in the south, were/are genetically closer to Nubians than Eurasians--they had nothing to do with Western sub-Saharan Africans.

I'm not white either

I have full citizenship and have never voted Repub in my life

>
I don't think you're Egyptian, LARPer. Egyptians are racist as fuck, but they aren't retarded enough to think 'Copt=white' and know that the fellah are phenotypically closer to Nubians in the south.

I do agree that Northeast Africans are Caucasoid, not nigger, because we don't have ape noses. Moreover, niggers had no civilizations, and Northeast Africa--even Sudan/Ethiopia--did.

(Pic=Coptic school children in Luxor)

so you are saying i'm not egyptian or something? leh bs ya 3m enta mwlood feen fe masr wla etwldt fe amreca?
i didn't say we are white like europe i just say white cause i don't know what those around mediterranean sea called.
i can't post some pics from my church to show that they mostly are white,at least not nigger on Sup Forums lol

It's simple OP, you're a towelhead. AKA a sandnigger.

>"yo look abdul, this family has converted to islam quick quick let's dick them"
I believe that's what goes on in the heads of people with the Copts are the only Egyptians

>I have a sister who looks completely white.

You have a sister with light hair and eyes?
Did father buy her at the slave market?

i didn't say copts are the only egyptians it just make the chance higher that you have no arab grandparents,it's with all christians.
still copts are the true master race cause conservative AF.

You're just proving you're not Egyptian. "Mediterannean? Yes, some Egyptians are. And you could post a picture of a Church in Alexandria where people look like Italians. But no Egyptian in the south looks like that. Why would they look Med when they're 1000 miles from Med sea?

WTF, why are you fucking trees being such faggots? Do you like ZOG and muslims or do you just like seeing whites weak? Oh Wait y'all cucks only make up 30% of the population there now... guess you have to cuck to the muslims...

>> Our muslims are peaceful

im from assuit in the centre of egypt,those from south aren't black just the skin color.
just compare the picture you posted by any that has african americans you will see the difference.
idk what you want now to be honest :D

your race? it's shit, you're a filthy mudslime subhuman piece of shit.

You're Egyptian

You have a proud history, be proud, also stop being a Muslim.

IT MEANS YOU'RE AN ACTUAL KANG M8

A mestizo. Get over it

beige power

according to google reverse image search, you are from Qatar, UAE, Oman etc. You're arabian.

This guy is a troll ignore him

I do wonder what the website catagorizes as "Egyptian", modern day Berbers or Capoid anthropological ethnic groups or the Ashkenazi pharacees from Turkish human stock, zealot spawning impersonators who poorly mimiced the rituals of the old ancient egyptians from 20000 years ago, ancients mentioned by the dogon tribe as being related to the nommo?

Human heraldry is inexact and full of prideful denialism and political correctness.

Your face appears caucazoid to me, with a hint of proto-indo and a chin that leads me to think of spanish murrano sephardi cryptojews... do you have the "triad claw" westside hand defect? Maybe a little royal blood under that brown skin?

Is luxor a homynym for capoid?

He isn't a fucking arab or a kike or an azerbajani, he doesnt have a rat face or a hooked beak of a nose or a pinched eyes too close together potatohead look.

His face looks similar to many in southern india, proto indo or the persians before their blood got kiked up just like their religion.

>looks black, though with refined, non-ape features
>What am I?
You're standard American "white" (muh 62%)

>tfw i look like a balding jew