So it turns out that this muslim woman destroyed a snowman AND took the carrot that was its nose

So it turns out that this muslim woman destroyed a snowman AND took the carrot that was its nose

I'm speechless.

What's going to happen next? Oh dear Lord -

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A missed opportunity to scream "Allah Ackbar" repeatedly? I'm not convinced it was a Muslim...

Ohh noess

Looks like Mörkö (the Groke) likes carrots.

that's it GAS THEM

lol what a shithole look at that architecture

Painu ny vittuun näillä Ylilaudalta haetuilla paskakuvillasi

>some irrelevant post-soviet state where that architecture is luxury

Serb genocide is coming

Isnt theft cause to get your hands chopped off in islam?

>post soviet state

that would be you, genghis.

VOI VITTUN VITTU SAATANA PERKELE

NYT RIITTI

NEEKERIT ULOS!

No, Finland was never a part of the Soviet Union you utter moron. Learn the history of your own country, you dirty Russian

That's technically a case of white genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic

We made an terrorist snowman this year.

Even made him a vest out of fireworks to set off at the end, not gonna lie, was a better finale than the normal one.

Oh my goodness

Well that certainly isn't in the spirit of the season

That's not nice h'at all.

How can a cartoon be always right?

I think you might just be a little retarded.

Why wouldn't it?

man all the countries which are in cold climates just spawn the dumbest people

just stop posting nobody gives a fuck about you retarded finns/slavs/poles whatever trash is east of europe

Ew is this one of those European threads? How do you guys function in a piece of land that doesn't allow you to have guns?

nose knowsn

It allows them to have guns if they are Muslim, which 70% of Europeans are.

as if serbia isn't 80% commie blocks

not really no, most of the architecture is either french / austro hungarian copies or brutalism. lesser cities are too underdeveloped to have big commieblocks, just houses.

>How do you guys function in a piece of land that doesn't allow you to have guns?
it is called civilization

>blonde hair
False flag you blabbering idiots

>a white woman in her 40s in the kitchen

Wow, thats RARE

What?

I hope you're withholding vitamin D from these people.

muslim women dye thier hair blonde if you doesnt know.

Stop wasting food Jaarpi.

To her its a slap in the face to see food wasted like that, I'm with her.

wat

shouldn't that women be liberated from the oppresive kitchen,goy

they need a potatoe famin to understand that,sadly.

true, very typical in algeria

Cooking is a god tier skill that should be learned regardless of sex.

And kitchen is no way oppressive, in fact in can give women a way to do something great such as feed the children and pleasure the man. :DD

Serbia isn't doing so good if it comes to its civilisation, altough i liked sebrenica.
Sorry for the wrong spelling.

THEY'RE LUCKY SHE DIDNT BURN DOWN THE HOUSE. INFIDELS SHALL BE PUSHED FOR CONSTRUCTING FALSE IDOLS SHIALALALALLALALALALAL

thats whats my mom doing right now :D yes.

What a peaceful moderate!

>one supposed muslim (source?) does something that's a little bad
>"wooow all muslims are horrible people race war!!!"

Please.

Why would you push a snowman over before stealing his nose?

>sandniggress hating on snow,feeling like a hero
I have a message to that sandniggress : go decipline your ugly children,go help them with homework,ya cunt
they are probaply running unchecked in the street,stealing some old lady or bullying some white kids.

thats why sandniggers are forbidden snow.

>live in quiet apartment
>only 4 apts. in my building so not a lot of foot traffic in and out
>every time we get wet snow, build adorable 8'' snowman and place him on the stoop
>maintenance comes by to clear walkway and destroys Mr. Snowman before he is able to greet my neighbors

every time. ;_;

All mudskins hate the white man and want to steal his hose.

You should swap flags with me, you fucking queer.

That was literally like 1 town or a dude that flipped to russia. They were never recognized by anyone except the soviets

>just the tip

What the fuck is this bitch doing... About a week ago one of em keyed my car and called me an American pig. So fucking violent

it's like literally the first step on the journey to blowing up statues in a desert with a rpg

Town didn't even flip. Finns retreated after Soviets began their attack.

Then Stalin established the puppet government and filled the positions with commies who escaped to Soviet Russia after the Finnish civil war.

Literally bunch of puppets that never ruled Finland, because Finns killed their communist soldiers.

That makes me very angry, irrationally so. The fucking cunt, of course it was a muslim, nobody can have fun when they're about

time to go back to your cuckshed, Sven

Want to know why they do this?

There's a story in their evil holy book that says that once Allah saw a clay maker creating small statues of animals. This enraged Allah, so he came down and admonished the man. He said, "who but God can create life? Go on, then. Breathe life into your creatures, and make them run around. But if you cannot then do not presume to do what is for God alone to do."

So now muslims destroy anything vaguely shaped like people or animals. Despite the fact that we can do pic related

hmm wrong pic

Come on, it's an Algerian, he doesn't know how to communicate.