Brit/pol/ - Despair Like It's 1997 Edition

>Paddies BTFO - IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Take out those loans, goyim - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7j4HiilHUls
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1918 - universal male suffrage
>first Labour government

>1928 - universal female suffrage
>Western civilisation collapses

And don't forget we live in a society where there is an unironic public debate about whether 48% should win over 52% and where 45% hold power over 55%.

reminder not to reply totripfags

To be fair we were fucked before 1928

your mum

Anonymongs BTFO

kek

Who here's parents have seen them naked after puberty? why?

Sup Forums

It's really not hard to get a girlfriend, and it's even easier to get at least a smooch or a one night stand.

You have to adjust your standards to roughly they level you're at, improve yourself and get over your fears though, so I doubt someone who needs to use a handle on fucking british Sup Forums threads could do it.

Strewth m8

You fucking faggot

>replying to tripfags

>read the filename

Fuck you sitzpinkler

Only men age 18 - 51 should be allowed to vote.

25+

I would say make it higher than 18 desu

I did you fucking spacker, whats your point

How do you know that he is an LGBT?

Nobody should be allowed to vote.

Only women should be allowed to vote

Men cannot be trusted with the vote

>Initiating written dialogue with tripfags

>Buying the Remainer 'old people have no value' meme

Old enough to fight, old enough to vote. If you move the army's minimum age up past 18 then that's fair.

They have plenty value, they just can't fight in war and won't be conscripted when push comes to shove. So no vote for them.

>whats your point
I dont need your shitty advice

I wasn't talking to you you absolute autistic mess. Clearly you do need help but not from me - from a euthanisia clinic in switzerland would be good.

>over 25
>employed in a full time work (e.g. not baristas and deliverdoo riders)
>male

youtube.com/watch?v=7j4HiilHUls
Just fuck off stirgeon, it's easy to criticise when you're in the literally who of positions.

What's her plan for scexit?

What are your thoughts on Blair, brit/pol/?

Personally, I miss him. Iraq invasion was aside, he wasn't all that bad. He was our Trudeau but with an iron fist instead of limp wrist.

>mfw Universal Sufferage

Bad idea lads.

Trip user

The only reason we need democracy in the current year is because we are led by satanic sociopathic kikes who are maniacally obsessed with destroying our race, culture and religion.

YKTD, lay waste

>I wasn't talking to you
Dont reply to my post then annoymong

What?

Bait.

To bait like that? Geroff

The good thing about Blair is that even Babby's First Redpills know he was evil thanks to mass immigration and Iraq, just the more you look into him the more it becomes apparent

We always have been. Monarchy is an internationalist class and since 1066, and various times before, has been completely foreign to England. The only difference is the foreign culture being imposed on us, from the French and Viking cultures to the Arabic and African cultures.

>Iraq wasn't necessary

ed did nothing wrong

That's a good enough reason

So I just found out that yanks actually, and unironically think, that they "Won" the war of 1812. Some even believe it was a "Stalemate"

Jesus fucking Christ I honestly haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Who is going to listen to Nige tonight?

>"We never go on strike lightly"
Assistant-General Secretary of the RMT on LBC just now.

The phone call that saved the unions

You really love this phone call meme

Probably just going to play EUIV all night with a glass of whisky or two after burgers and sweet potato chips.

Got a fortnight to relax before its back to sorting my life out.

Sack the lot of them

>completely foreign to England
The Royal family are equally as British as us. If anything moreso, since they are one of the few families who can prove their ancestry to Anglo Saxon times. Just like the Royals, we've ALL got Celtic, Germanic, Nordic mixed blood. And they were ALL white Christians. They ALL had similar IQs and something positive to bring, even if it was just that we were defeated honourably by stronger people. So be it, they make us stronger too. NONE of those migrations stopped us identifying racially with the original, ancient inhabitants of the island. And over the last 1,000 years they built the greatest nation this earth has ever seen.

What is happening now changes EVERYTHING. We are being colonised by inferior people because of traitorous leaders. They drag down our IQ and divorce us from even identifying with the ancient Britons at a superficial visual level, let alone identifying with white British culture as a living, developing thing. They are not intelligent enough to understand it and have no motivation to curate it. They outbreed us and if we mix genes with them, it erases our image and beauty. Some of us will survive to colonise the galaxy, but it's impossible to guarantee whethet your descendants will look on the naked stars with grey/green/blue/hazel eyes, or the dumb, bestial, brutish black eyes of the subhumans. It is a humiliating, shameful, dishonourable suicide. We're a disgrace to our ancestors.

I wish I had the autism for EUIV.

Autism is not remotely needed for EUIV, it's the easiest Paradox game. HOI3 is where you need autism.

It's not that hard, I managed it and I'm pretty casual.

Any of my fellow London wagecucks work from home today?

Watching all these commuters struggle as I get paid to lie in bed on a laptop all day is comfy af. I didn't even get out of loungewear.

Just commuted from the bedroom to the kitchen to cook dindins. It's chilli con carne for me. What you got lads?

It's pretty easy. It's gotten a lot more complicated with all the dlc, more buttons to click, but you can still do fine ignoring most of it.

I like Vicky 2 as well but I'm kind of sick of it.

Couldn't get it in to HoI3, though it's partially because my saves kept corrupting.

fishcakes :3

Oh yes that sounds very comfy indeed.

I get mainline to Waterloo and then bus / walk so not affected except bus and pavements busy af

Londoner here. Khan is a fucking nut job, and he's rattled the fuck out of TFL by implying that people on the board need to lose their jobs because they're white and male.

I'm dead serious: politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

He's also already developed a reputation for being tetchy and very hard to work with. He was on the telly today basically begging TFL to actually meet with him, which tells me that it was him who fucked up the first round of negotiations.

>GOODBYE HORSES

What did she mean by this?

>tfw too dumb and too much of a console pleb for strategy games

"Thirteen of them are white men. Thirteen. Think about it . It only has three women on it. That's less than one in five. "

This sounds like satire. Like a family guy tier joke.

>Khan
Pajeets and niggers are inferior, the Japanese and Jews are superior, LGBT faggots are disease.

Hi, A

>2016
>living in london

Inshallah!

is ed half paki or something

I thought it'd be bad. A colleague of mine suggested the bus or mainline train but i figured everybody would have that idea and so it'd be equally awful.

Have a team breakfast at Spoons tomorrow. What do you normally get lads? Thinking traditional breakfast or eggs royale.

Anglos are superior to jews and japs kike.

Iktf. How're you gonna sort your life, user?

>Half

Anglos are normies. Jews and Japanese are superior.

He's a shifty little bastard, even leaving aside the obvious complaints Sup Forums would have against him. He's really fucking up so far and is awful at communicating. It seems he doesn't have concrete plans in mind so he often ends up just making shit up or being deflective when he's literally just asked: "what are you up to?" that should be the easiest question in the world for him but he cant answer it.

He's a kike.

Anglos are superior. What have jews or japs done compared to this. Jews are just parasites. Japs just appropriate what the anglo invented.

>USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
>South Africa (till the niggers took over), Rhodesia, the breadbasket of Africa (till the niggers took over)
>the world's largest democracy, India
>The Far East's main financial centres, Hong Kong and Singapore
>Israel (place to put all the jews)
>Anglicanism, the one true religion
>parliamentary democracy
>Industrial Revolution
>modern physics (Newton)
>modern economics (Smith)
>modern armies (Cromwell)
>modern policing (Colquhoun)
>the international language you are using, developed by geniuses such as Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Wordsworth, Dickens, Eliot
>modern rock (the Beatles)
>heavy metal (Black Sabbath)
>world sports: football, hockey, baseball, tennis, table tennis, golf, rugby
>television (Baird)
>telephone (Bell)
>computers (Turing)
>WWW (Berners-Lee)
>railways (Stephenson)
>steam engines (Trevithick)
>electric motor (Faraday)
>jet engines (Whittle)
>many, many more inventions and scientific discoveries (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)

The gold standard: yes or no?

Wish we had a Leader like Blair again.

But we have since 2010

Same but with polar opposite policies

Bait.

W-who is this?

You like Gordon then?

Taylor Swift will die in 2017.

>We're all mongrels
>We are the world! Open the borders
>It's okay, the continentals should be our masters, they're better than or equal to us.
I hate monarcucks so much, some of the most pathetic people to besmirch this nation. You really do sound like a leftist. "The mixing of the bloods made us stronger", all drivel. These migrations certainly killed our high culture in its crib and replaced it with continental low culture. We can compare the pagan barbarity where a man could not look the King in the eye, the French King, for he was so much greater than a mere man to the tale of Alfred among his people. Monarchists are internationalists, fundamentally because the institution is an international institution. The Queen swore to uphold Christianity, naturally she broke her oath. Her first son, Charles, is a cuckold. A literal cuckold, her second son Andrew is likely a peadophile. William is a dope and Harry is involved with an African girl. This is not new, this is monarchy. The institution is rotten to the core.

>Saved Iraq and Afghanistan
>Improved Economy
>Saved NHS
>Increased High skill immigration and decreased low skill

Mainly just by actively searching for better work. Been stuck in the routine at this shithole too long. Got a meeting with someone about my options as far as more qualifications go as well which might help.

I'm not too hopeful because I'm a fuck up but small improvements are good enough for me; don't expect my whole life to become perfect in a year.

Take a guess

While the difference was mostly personality-based he did save us from the Euro and helped keep Scotland in the Union which should be respected