Finland

Why are finns so redpilled? This is something I've noticed for a long time lurkinh on Sup Forums. When I see the finnish flag, I know what to expect.
Always interesting, enlightening and witty posts.

Also Angry birds the movie and pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

hel-looks.com/
per-looks.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bergele kaljaaa

Depressing history plus depressing climate equals black pilled people

Anything is redpilled to you Sweden.

Even Germany

sweden? more like somalia!!!

Yes, this is a very interesting point. Sweden also has dark and cold weather, yet still this country is No. 1 of cuckolry in the whole world. I think especially the combination of bad weather + recent war, occupation and independence is what makes finns so based

How is cold weather depressing? All you niggers are so pathetic you can't even handle a little cloud and snow

More like less sunlight and less outdoor activity in general. Both are required in a certain amount to maintain psychological wellbeing.

That's pretty retarded

Finns are still affected by religion. Swedes are not. Atheism is memetic AIDS

>Finns
>Redpilled

You fucking what?

hel-looks.com/

NOT A SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THAT SITE WHAT THE FUCK

You should be used to that since you live in turkey

turks wear pretty regular clothes famalam.

Joke

Your head

reality

your head.

>tfw Im fingolian and all my friends are liberal sheep

The uneducated masses are still very nationalistic. Unfortunately the "elite" is increasingly cultural marxist. Hopefully the intellectual youth (I'd include myself in this demographic) will get redpilled asap. I don't really know what that would require.

>helsinki
>finland
choose one mate

It's genetic. Swedish Americans are the most cucked faggots in the US and bring in Somalis as well. Scandis, especially Swedes, have pathological altruism. No matter where you live, you care about lesser humans to a fault.

We are redpilled because we live right next to your somalian colony you call "Sweden." Your shitty cuck ideology is spreading like cancer to your neighbouring states. Reminder that this is our only solution and it will happen SOON

I'm not sure you understand how dark it gets. The other guys are correct, lack of sunlight can make people more melancholic.

>Finns
>Redpilled

That's the wrong site, the actual one is here

per-looks.tumblr.com/

Aren't they doing some sort of "living wage" experiment right now?

Yesss spread my mongol bros

hmph

I've noticed this also. I assumed the only Finn on here was Varg.

Ignore this post.

fbbb

It's because Finland is the balls of Scandinavia.

figuratively and literally

The newer ones look pretty tame in comparison to the classics. They must be running out of freaks to photograph