When is he going to stop answering every reference from actors or singers in Twitter and behave like the POTUS?

When is he going to stop answering every reference from actors or singers in Twitter and behave like the POTUS?

When he becomes the President maybe, or maybe not.

>Destroying the Jews in Hollywood
All I could ask for in a President.

He is not.. They elected a braindead manchild.

when libs evolve some skin and stop being triggered by everything and anything

Part me says he shouldn't but the other part is happy someone note worthy is tells those kikes that they're shit.

why would he stop, it's hilarious

He doesn't understand global politics, so it's easier to talk about ratings.

He wants celebrities to keep making fun of him, so the average American eventually gets tired of their criticism

>trump gets triggered by any public criticism by anyone and throws a temper tantrum on twitter

the irony....

I mean he wasnt wrong. I don't even know who the woman talkig shit is and he called her overrated. And she was defending the media, which everyone not living in libland doesnt not trust. It's amusing to be every time this happens he calls them overrated.

Probably never since he's more of a rodeo clown. Like he's just there to distract you while as much legislation as possible is shoved through while the republicans have a monopoly over everything. Also so Russia can destabilize all of Europe and start World War III.

Jan 20th, 2017
The day he actually is POTUS

WHen these kucks step in line and start showing real respect to The Big Daddy BOSS Don J. T. !

He's training the entire n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ world to be his submissive bitch!

Hopefully never. Those people need to be put in their place. They provide little and feel the need to dictate our lives with their (((values))). He needs to fire back or hell end up like Bush.

Hopefully never.

Why would you want him to stop shitposting?

They really do. The left has become full blow marxists, they need to be drawn back to center. 8 years of nigger has allowed this to happen. I we need dems to go back to being like what they were in the 90s, left leaning moderates.

Eat shit Libtard

>act like the POTUS

I certainly hope he emulates Obama, Clinton, Bush, Nixon, etc.

Jesus fuck we elected him BECAUSE he isn't (((presidential))).

Never. Self righteous liberals pretending to speak from some position of moral authority should be called out on their shit.

No, but it will get better soon enough.

Scene:

June 2017

-Trump is polling at 14% after a month of public fighting with his own party over the fate of social security and funding for the Southern border wall. This fighting has severely bruised the President's ego so much that he just wants one win. Every night he down a full bottle of the finest white wine on the taxpayer bill while screaming at his chief of state to "fucking fix it"-

June 3, 2017. 2:29am EDT:

-Jennifer Lawrence, on a dare, tweets the POTUS the following tweet:

"Hey @realdonaldtrump, I heard your dick is as small as your public approval! If I were your boss you would be #fired !"

-Trump, in a moment of clarity, sees a winning argument. He barks at his chief of state to retrieve his daily briefing, which he has neglected every day for three months. His chief of state rushes out of the room. Trump drops his pants, works himself to full erection, and snaps a pic.-

June 3, 2017. 2:41 am EDT

-Donald Trump replies:

"@JLdaily, I bet you wouldn't even recognize a full blooded man since you live with vegan hippies in California! Pathetic! Stop spreading lies. #fullsalute"

Attached image: 2017-06-03-02-39-12.jpg
And so began the summer of 2017, full of presidential cock memes with out of focus skid marks that Trump captured of his underwear around his ankles.

W E W

trump is really our guy

Takes him like two minutes to write some tweet which will cause timeless butthurt among liberals across the entire country.

I don't think he really gives a fuck, but he will never stop doing it.

He is never going to stop it. He is a natural troll, and now the president. He enjoys it now more than before.

>responding to someone who is triggered and has to make things up as well as flame people is the same

:^) leaf

He wants people to hear it from his mouth before they hear it from the corrupt medias, or their friends mouths

i dont know what sort of president you were expecting, but what you are asking for is #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Yeah he needs to stop acting like an sjw/numale millenial thats constantly on twatter shitting up the joint.

THIS

Bush's reputation and national respect was destroyed by Comady Central and Hollywood shitting on him 24/7. But now the world see's that their ideal world is one where everyone else is worried about terrorism and jobs wile they put themselves up as deities and paragons of virtue.

Imagine if W actually fought back against Stewart. These people are not used to being punched back. Trump has always been a fighter and he knows the campaign will continue until 2020. He needs to keep teasing these people so they can discredit themselves and show that they are the ugly onces.

why go to the (((media))) when you can get your message out directly to the people

Never. He's a retard and so are the people who voted for him.

never, pablo

Hopefully never. I'm sick of these HollyJew types forcing their political agendas down people's throats at every turn. Finally we have someone with power calling their shit out at every turn.

I'm a simple man, I just like watching movies and TV. No need for the rest of this bullshit every chance they get a podium.
>win lifetime achievement
>who cares I gotta talk about Trump

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP HAS A TIMEMACHINE.