Why does he keep taking the bait?

Why does he keep taking the bait?

Why cant he just keep quite Sup Forums? Does he not have advisers?

As was predicted in the ancient Shadilay prophecy, Trump will stump himself and along with him the rest of America

It has not even begun, drumpfkins

Why do you?

>Meryl Streep talks shit about Trump on a platform where has no ability to offer a rebuttal, in front of a private audience of toadies who all laugh and clap at her monologue
>"trump is a terrible person lmao"
>HOLY SHIT TRUMP DESTROYED
>HAHAHAHA STREEP JUST BTFO TRUMP IN THIS 2 MINUTE SPEECH
>THAT'S IT, TRUMP IS FINISHED FOR GOOD

She is a kike

he do him, he win bigly.
he's not taking the bait--he's steering the conversation-- something difficult to do when arguably the most popular actress of our time comes out against you.

trump is fucking amazing.

A real dog doesn't take shit from a cat.

she is massively over-rated though. i've always wondered why such praise was heaped upon her.

>he's not taking the bait--he's steering the conversation

Has Sup Forums really become this delusional?

When you say bad things about Trump, he will throw it right back at you. He can talk shit as well as anyone. If you trash him, he will trash you back 10 times harder.

Makes other (important) people think twice before they try and shit-talk him.

If you say nice things about him or help him out in some way, he will talk about how wonderful and amazing and incredible you are, a true patriot and a great guy, 10/10 looks and a huge cock.

It's not difficult to figure out.

What bait?
He's been doing this shit for years and it earned him the presidency of the United States.

PRAISE KEK!

Because it always turns out worse for the baiter.

Triggered fag.

So no one talks about about the hacking and his shit show of a transition. I hate Trump with a passion but he's a master of misdirection. If anything, Streep gave Trump the perfect ammo. There's nothing that'll give his retarded base more boners than him fighting with a "Hollywood eilte".

trump does this exact thing at his rallies

CTR sure is mad this morning. Did your checks not arrive?

better start making space.

In retaliation, yes.
Subtle difference.

This needs updating with Carrie fischer and a few others

He planted Streep there to re-peddle discredited allegations that even normies don't believe. Now he gets everyone to turn their attention to this giant flaming turd that doesn't touch him and away from the Russian hacking fiasco.

Lurk moar newfag

lmao do you go around taking people's shit all the time

I bet you're fine with taking in refugees and subsidizing KFC for niggers

I bet you won't even respond to me calling you a faggot

hahaha holy fuck

Sup Forums btfo

He legit thinks he should have received an Academy Award for Home Alone Lost in New York, so this shit is personal.

In retaliation to what? He holds his political rallies just to retaliate against people who criticize him?

Because he' s an immature baby.

hes great haha

(((Borowitz)))

This board is retarted, but why are they always so right?

Guy is just retarded

He should have left it at "i don't watch her and don't know her"

>most popular actress
Literally who?

We need to train him to shitpost better

He should've just tweeted: "Meryl who?" And the world would've died laughing

Btfo by a retard who still thinks he mocked a disabled reporter? Was debunked the same day the propaganda shill articles were circulated.

This attack is a good thing, it only opens the door for people to be exposed to the propaganda and fake news of the Left.

In 4 years the US GDP is going to be growing by 8% per year, they will have a positive export/import balance, their household will be be a gold mine while the military will be bigger and better than ever before and there will be liberals posting #THANKSOBAMA Did you know Trump has nothing to do with this? It was all thanks to Obama! Here look at this MSNBNC article for proofs!

Meryl Streep is overrated but she's also one of the most decorated and respected actors alive

>these people are still here
Go fuck yourself achmed

What was the next tweet after this. Finish the sentence

This.

Do you somehow have difficulties in locating Donald trump's twitter account?

Why have i never heard of her until last night?

>Invoking kek against Trump

And without digits. People die doing this, shill.

Their still getting paid?

t. rural/suburban retard

>Why does he keep taking the bait?
because it gets him buzz and likes on Twitter.
American education everyone.

True, we cannot let this man get the nuclear codes, he won't become the republican nominee!

I honestly have never heard this name before, and I'm not even THAT ignorant of popculture

Donald Trump has been treated unfairly by the media, moderators at the debate, the Democrats, the Republicans, five of the former presidents, world leaders and countless other celebrity HillShills. Taking the bait is justified because he is really the only person who can defend himself at this point.

Are you new here? Have you never seen a political rally?

somehow i'm having a deja-vu, and in the end there is trumps victory

Because I doubt that you, most likely a white American male in the 18-28 age range, are probably not interested in the types of dramas she stars in regarding womanhood and growing older

*Trump rally

Retaliation to Meryl Streep tier attacks dumbass. Stay focused CTR.

I was thinking he was dumb for overusing the world overrated. But I realised by doing so, he is now number one in trending meaning he has singly handedly stole all the attention away from Meryl steep in one go using Twitter . He basically cucked her out of her moment during the lifetime achievement award.

I don't know how he does it!!! It's like he was born to cuck the left on a daily basis!

There's no light between a communist and Meryl Streep.

I think so. After all, we're still riding his boyfriend's ass for his pedo pizza parlor.

It's hilarious liberals are toting a speech based on fake news about mocking a reporter like its the ultimate stump.
Almost as great as a video OD posted with "Latina woman DESTROYS donald trump" and then its just some cunt saying "trump is a racist" in English and Spanish.

Because he is telling us to boycott every Meryl Streep movie.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I don't think you understand what the how Kek works.

I think her speech was more about the growing climate of us vs and how damaging it is and continues to be, but everyone will focus on the example she used rather than the message she's trying to get across

Have never heard of her, and I enjoy Kino every now and again.

>no criticism allowed

Does she even still make movies?

i think the political cesspool said it best, He handles himself in most cases, but is the kind of guy that would get into an argument with doorman

You and the media is taking the bait fool. Trump will destroy the social net and enrich his banksters friends, but the spotlight will constantly be on these irrelevant shenanigans for the next 4-8 years. Trump know perfectly how to manipulate medias and it doesn't help that the average journalist/liberal is dumb as a bag of bricks.

Criticism is allowed you'll just get criticised right back. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

>Trump isn't allowed to insult people who insult him

you're allowed to criticize him all you want, evidenced by She-Hag last night.

believe it or not, he's allowed to do exactly the same thing in response.

>GET BTFO BY TRUMP
>w-why d-does he take the b-bait...?
>he shouldn't respond to anybody who insults him!!!

every. single. time.

liberals are so fucking pathetic. i thought i was a liberal for 14 years since but i was mistaken. this election showed me liberals are subhumans

>believe it or not, he's allowed to do exactly the same thing in response.

He can but it should be beneath him, he is the president. He should prove his critiques wrong, not scream like a child. If he does what they claim he can not then he looks great and they look like a child. By lowering himself to their level he looks like a child and confirms their expectations.

Every little action like this lowers his standing with people it does nothing to elevate himself

because he doesn't give a fuck

She was giving an acceptance speech for an award for a film she starred in this year, so no she doesn't

remember when it turned out McCarthy was right and Trotskyite communists REALLY WERE subverting American institutions?

Commie libtards in Hollywood and the treacherous Neocons in Washington are just two of Stalin's success stories; the God-Emperor Trump is bringing them to heel.

He quite obviously gives a huge fuck if his hissy fit on twitter is anything to go by

so the holloywood elite that are anti-russian are the ones being subverted but the right wing trust russia over cia intelligence are the patriots?

There is subversion taking place but it is currently working on the right, not on the left

>Every little action like this lowers his standing with people it does nothing to elevate himself

Fuck off, the people opposed to Trump literally couldn't have a lower opinion of him than they already do.
Responding to critics like this energises his base even further, because he's shit-talking people that his supporters probably don't like anyway.

Trump's personality is what got him elected, he isn't going to become a soft-spoken punching bag who lets everyone insult him without dishing it back out.

And he's not the President, he's the President-Elect.

She doesn't appear in any anime.

Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush themselves could attend one of this rallies. Trump would have been denied at the door of the Good Goy Globes.

If Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter, what was he doing? Genuinely curious, I never heard about a debunking.

Trumps understands the power of "swinging back". He'd rather not let insults or negative characterizations linger in people's heads.

As soon as he responds, HIS insults now linger in your head.

Leftists don't have to like Trump but I wish they'd stop going nuts and try to actually understand him.

TPBP

Better question:
Why does the media keep taking his bait?

He is wating for 88 Januar, staying in the field of attention of people.

> guys i`m not underreported, i`m just not stating anything important yet

The left has always attacked like this, refusing to hit back usually results in defeat. (MUH HIGHROAD)
You're totally right, Hollywood and the CIA have never been subversive. Geeze you're such a genius at this stuff.

doesnt give a fuck about the liberal outrage about his tweeting. shit is tired as fuck already. we get it, everything offends you.

>huge fuck if his hissy fit on twitter

i know tweeting is a big deal to you and you spend hours crafting these articulate and sophisticated tweets but for normal people that's just a couple of seconds of your day.

>Responding to critics like this energises his base even further, because he's shit-talking people that his supporters probably don't like anyway.

He is not going to be president of his base, he is going to be president of very person in the united states. despite his claims of a mandate he had a very narrow margin of victory.

without real change in the rust belt and coal country, where poor folk are suffering the most, he will not have any support from the people. a president should rise above the petty nature of people and be a leader.

this is called fighting

i know it's unusual to see a republican do it but there you go

only took 30 years to find someone that doesn't take shit

You should be embarrassed.

>hissy fit
I think you are projecting your own feelings onto words on a computer screen. You cannot possibly know Trump's mood or demeanour as he typed out those tweets.

> this faggot

Dem destroyed any possible notion of "bipatisanship" when they passed Obamacare during budget reconciliation and then didn't enforce border laws.

you're gonna love the next eight years you aids ridden hermaphrodite

You've not made an argument as to why he isn't allowed to respond to people who constantly try to undermine and belittle him. The presidents of old traded insults with their opponents on a regular basis, civility has never gone hand in hand with the office of US President.

Ford and Fiat Chrysler have already announced investment into Michigan and Ohio instead of moving to Mexico, and they have cited Trump as a factor in that decision. Trump isn't even in the office and he is already having a real impact on the rust belt states that helped him win.

But here's the thing:

He can do both! He doesn't have to choose between achieving change for the American people and being a shitposter.

He shitposted his way to the presidency and he can shitpost his way to a 2nd term as well.

>eight years
kek

You do know that the ACA was a huge comprise, it originated from GOP think tanks and used almost all GOP healthcare ides that were created as an alternative to single payer healthcare.

Well, he doesn' t know millions of mexicans and still attacked them.

Trump is a literal man baby who grew up never hearing the word "no".

34 year old female here. Never heard of Meryl Streep before. Don't care about her whining granny ass. Why does Meryl Streep wanna cry that a warhawk didn't get elected?

>cuck, cuckerty, cuck-cuck-cuck
This is not your safe space.

His base doesn't ducking matter when he's president of the United States britbong. He's not president of his fans he's president of everyone and has the lowest approval rating in history

>The presidents of old traded insults with their opponents on a regular basis
>civility has never gone hand in hand with the office of US President.

>THESE PEOPLE USED TO DO IT LIKE X SO OBVIOUSLY WE SHOULD KEEP DOING IT LIKE X INSTEAD OF PROGRESSING ONTO Y OR EVEN Z

People used to shit in bushes and wipe their ass with rag clothes, if at all. Should we just eliminate modern indoor plumbing because people didn't have it for like 1,000 years?

Because for some reason he always seems to come out ahead in these infantile back and forth shitflinging.

Probably because the retards who support him respond to the lowest level of public discourse more than they do to that of respectful and fact based exchanges. Doesn't really matter that all Donald can say is "no u" when it sounds smart to the average unironic drumpflet.

This