Hi, I'm here for the interview!

Hi, I'm here for the interview!

First off, I'd like to ask, are you going to hire me or not?

If not, why are you racist?

Git lost Franny.

The volleyball you're hiding under your smelly dreadlocks is going to be a distraction for the entire office

Uh, racist and sexist much?

People that have black sounding names are much less likely to be called for a job interview.

Trump will have that MTV sheboon executed in Times Square before March 2017. Screencap this.

Tits or gtfo.

Sorry, we don't hire niggers

You're hired. Just wait in this room.

We'll give you a call.

A network engineer must implement Ethernet links that are capable of transporting frames and IP traffic for different broadcast domains that are mutually isolated.
Consider that this is a multivendor environment. Which Cisco IOS switching feature can be used to achieve the task?

You're giving her a free de-lousing? How nice.

>here for interview
>I'd like to ask
We don't hire the mentally disabled

Frankly, we like our Negroes a bit blacker.

The Dutchies still get it

Fuck this cunt.

Question 1. Can you use a calculator?

Sorry, you're not qualified.

Thank you for your application.
We'll be in touch.

Well I think that's inherently a loaded question, to be quite honest. Here's why!

You are literally cherry picking a question which you know I won't be able to answer, forcing me to fail. That's problematic. It's racist and sexist because you just CAN'T stand a strong black woman in your work environment so you design a system of oppression that forces minority groups and females to either fail or quit before they even begin. Next time, check your privilege! Ugh, next!

Which type of information does the DHCP snooping binding database contain?

Uh computahs, duh?

Please do take this spade and continue digging the trench.

Hi there, miss, uh, Dardaniels.

So to address your first question; no I won't be hiring you.

>screech

Don't make that face at me, dear. Calm yourself, miss or I'll have to call in security.

>animal noises subside slightly

There. We still haven't addressed your second point, If you will please.

And I'm so very glad you brought up this next one! It's simply because I do not take too kindly towards being threatened and extorted by a racist, and I will not have you serving potential customers poorly due to them being born white.

So kindly, have leave of yourself. Off you go. Bye!

>get mentioned on Reddit/CNN as a horribly racist, with stormfags on Sup Forums hailing you as a "true white hero" two days later; when in reality all you wanted to do was select a competent candidate for the position, regardless of race.