>Poor

I'm Laughing so hard right now, this is the antithesis of the Alt-right

>b-b-but we n-n-need to protect our w-w-w-white children

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-vlogger-who-became-global-9588308

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sB1vO3sL4Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this isnt trs idiot

Whats wrong with living with parents? do you have manlet houses or something?

Literally who?

If I was to go public with my thoughts I would lose my cushy 19/hr hospital job. I'm only 20, so I'm gonna take it easy, and follow the advice of the 48 laws of power

>global youtube sensation
>20,000 followers

what

these days you're not big until you hit several million at least

Oy vey! Send him to the gulags

I've never even heard of this guy... Am I supposed to give a shit?

Sorry but if some people showed up on my doorstep because of internet bs they would get shot
Too bad that didn't happen here

>mainstream press actually doxxing somebody

Holy shit what timeline are we in?

>Alt-Right
I love this meme

>man without a job and a house wants society to change so he can have better options
wow what a surprise

>this counts as news in the UK

who?

Can' t wait for opinions and feels becoming a currency.

Why do I care? I don't get my information from youtubers.

>be me
>22
>living with parents
>got a cozy 19/hr job
>already have 40k saved up
>gonna be able to own a house by 25 or younger

yeah, I'm the loser for living with my parents, meanwhile every other kid is in massive debt living with their faggy roommates.
>inb4 math major comes in to tell me im a loser and he makes 314k a year

So now its ok to openly attack people who struggle with finding a job, didn`t go to collage... or are living with their parents?

Oh... right he is white
So everything goes

Jews and the Japanese are superior, pajeets and niggers are inferior, LGBT faggots are disease.

>"The job market is so rough, the stigma of living with your parents doesn't exist anymore! It's the boomers fault I'm in this mess and not the government for funding my tuition!"

>"LOL THIS ALT RIGHT LOSER LIVES WITH HIS DAD AND CAN'T FIND A JOB"

Living with your parents is common today thanks to the globalist, neolib destruction of society

Yet again the media is hilariously out of touch

We already knew all that stuff.

if this was a nigger living on welfare talking about how sharia will come to europe no one would bat an eye

Being stuck with parents in a crappy min-wage job is the new norm tho.

Bro I got a house with some friends this year and god do I regret it. Half of my housemates are weedsmoking libs. One is unemployed. Planning on going back home and saving like a madman later this year after my lease expires. I'm still young so it's not too autistic.

Literally Anjem Chouldry.

>living with parents
>not living in a cuck shed behind the flat while the wife is being pounder by ahmed.
When will you alt right drumpfturds learn

$20/hr is adequate enough to a single person on a basic human level, but when you factor in post debt savings, 401k, etc., you're always going to be better off going into debt for a good degree since it will lead to a career job. It's called delayed gratification. Unless your job is a stepping stone to your own business, you really should be striving for a career.

Or just join the military.

Sounds like a joke, but you'll live fine and when your government slavery is over, that's it. No one calling you for 20 years asking about that interest you didn't pay on.

This has got to be the worst and most convoluted crop iv ever seen. If you made that KYS

>Attacking the person because arguments are not to be found

He is still a fag desu sempai

Kek. It doesn't work like that in everycountry. Forget about buying a house with this tiny amount of money in Switzerland. Also, renting a flat in a "major" city will cost you around 1000$ a month for one bedroom/kitchen with a bathroom.

It's sad but in some countries prices are crazy and the government loves to pay rents for the rapefugees so as a result the young people born in the country can't find a flat because it's either too expensive or taken by foreigners whose rent is paids by taxpayers.

No wonder you have more and more an anti-foreigners mentality amongst the portuguese and italian community. Their parents came here and worked all their life, they are not rich but they can afford to send their children to the university. Now, when the children seek to finally leave their parents they just can't find a place because of the foreigners.

>ex-student
Why would this be used as a descriptor or an insult? Aren't pretty much every adult in the western world an ex-student? Unless they mean university student but that still doesn't work as an insult.

Gee, not even Brazilian media step this low to push lefty political propaganda

>mfw the Left is collectively so deep with their heads in their asses that it has become common to make fun of the proletariat aka people who are looking for work and staying with their parents because they cant afford a flat

Bärenstein

t. 35 year old graduate student who will never have a career

Isn't there some sort of irony here about demonizing this guy for living with his parents? Isn't it likely a mileminial who reads this garbage also does it?

My guess is that they were so distraught after not being able to cost him his job that they forgot to not insult their audience.

Liberals don't have self awareness. They can hold two completely contradicting opinions at the same time, say them in the same breath, and still not understand.

>20,000 followers
>global sensation

KEK PROTEST GET IN HERE FAGGOTS youtube.com/watch?v=sB1vO3sL4Wk

They're trying to pretend that they took down some big bad famous white supremacist, saving all the POCkies, and ass patting themselves

Why are the media presenting joblessness as if it was something to be ashamed to? How unprogressive from them.

>unemployed
>nationalist

how does that work again

PLS CLAP

>be me
>parents charge higher than average rent
>economic option is to move out with roommates

You're lucky mate

Who?
I've never heard of that faggot.

i couldn't care less frankly.

Patreon

I'm similar settis to him, only instead of shunning honest work I've busted my arse to find some. I don't know for how much longer, though: a dead-end job won't support a family outside of a council estate ie junkie/coalburner technical college, and I've educated myself into a corner and really have no other prospects apart from starting my own business.

I've thought of becoming a professional shitposter, but unlike Woes, I was smart enough to realise that a high enough profile would attract the wrong kind of attention and conflate in the minds of the plebs the veracity of my ideas with the poverty of my existence. So there's that.

I turned 30 today. I'm fit, healthy (flu aside), employed, and will probably kill myself within the next year if shit doesn't kick off. Ah well, at least I got to experience 2016

also why is the mirror such leftist trash compared to other tabloids? is it owned/run by a Jew?

Is this the Fake News iv heard so much about?

If funny leftists want to harass thought criminals and their families but not to families of pedophiles and murderers.

>ad hominem
>literally who
kys

As stupid as we are, Americans are catching this double standard and disconnecting from our routine news media habits.

Any evidence of disproportionate black crime and unemployment is a bell rung for us to demonstrate empathy.

Any evidence of white crime or unemployment whatsoever is a bell rung for us to demonstrate contempt and condemnation.

Little by little this conditioning weakens.

The entire world is currently bracing for a pro-white backlash, 50 years simmering. The only people who are unprepared are indoctrinated white Westerners who can't deprogram.

They ought pull the plug on this entire failed destabilization campaign instead they've gone scorched earth with their last soggy match.

As stupid as our public is I often wonder if our politicos aren't stupider.

>global Youtube sensation
>jobless
what?

Save some money with matched betting and find a job in Asia or something.

No need to kill yourself.

>black people
What did they mean by this, Sup Forums ?

>lives with parents
>saves his money to move out and buy a house
Do not see the problem senpai.