Age and relationships

aplus.com/a/age-women-prefer-boyfriends-to-be-charts-randy-olson?no_monetization=true

Is this accurate, Sup Forums? Is it creepy for a 24-25 year old to date an 18 year old girl? And if so, why? In my experience many 25 year olds do not look much older than 20.

Bump

>tfw 29 dating 18 year old

I look young so nobody gives a fuck. Also nobody gives a fuck anyway

too long, cant read
fuck bitches get money
stop caring what other people think
you have too many feels

who the fuck cares as long as she is legal? i was dating 17 year olds way into my twenties. if i would ever look for a wife i would take teen over a women my age anytime.

showing a banefire in the image from mtg

>implying red is the best color

shiggydiggy doooo

Everything in that article is old news. To answer your questions: above 18 its all fair game.

The golden rule has always been half the mans age plus seven.

You can take any age above 15 and plug it in and get an accurate result. E.g.

22/2 = 11, 11+7= 18
Thus, the youngest a 22 year old man can date is 18

It works surprisingly well all the way up. Lets take a 66 year old. Half 66 plus seven is 40, so the youngest woman a 66 year old man should date is 40.

An 18-year-old looks much different than a 25-year-old.

DUMB BOY!

Women only think with "muh emotions" and that includes anything that makes their vagina tingly. The chart is just the bullshit that they front for the public. At best it only applies to average and below average males. An attractive alpha male of any age can "date" any stupid cunt he wants, especially if he is also wealthy. See Clooney, DiCaprio, and literally too many others to mention.

Way to delete that retarded pic

Older man + younger woman is more acceptable than younger man + older woman. Woman that's more than a couple of years older than her man is already creepy. While the other way, the boundary is age/2+7, as was posted.

Senpai is right as always. Women turn to absolute shit once they hit 19-20, in terms of attitude and personality

>tfw 18
>tfw dated a girl about three months younger than me

Does this make me a creep

pro tip: it happens way earlier but thats forbidden fruit tier.

>i was dating 17 year olds way into my twenties

Where did you know them from?

See, you faggot went about this the wrong way. Get an older woman with money.

The graph starts with 22 year old men fucking 18 year old women you moron

I'm 30 my gf is 23. I'm successful, I look young and take good care of myself. Not creepy at all tbqh. I would never date a roastie over 25.

If it weren't for feminism we could all get a fresh, non roastie, non cunty, teen to settle down with when the time came. Feminist old maids got tired of being forever alones and made 18 the legal age.

>Not going outside.
The streets are literally littered with lolis and teens.

You're a fuckin creep m8

i had a shitty time during my late teenage years and lost all my friends as a result. lived abroad for over a year and when i came back i started hanging out with my younger brother and his friends. did all the shit i thought i was already too old for like faggot ass music festivals n sheit but it payed off. i also used the internet a couple times too but i don't do it anymore because i kinda feel like a creep doing it now.

also this:

That chart is obviously wrong.

Are you even going to tell the difference between 25 and 18 casually?

Plenty of girls like older men anyway.