What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_and_Nomadic_Guard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of Staceys get the D

Came here to post this

N' Djamena gets triple teamed by Chad, Niger and Nigeria.

Niggers

Niggers tongue my anus

Niger looks like a chicken wing.

Chad surrendered by nigers as always

Travalers must best Mt. Chad and reach the temple of Chad which after proving basic Chad skills will be inducted into the hall to train to become an ultimate Chad and get all the Stacey's

Pussy crushing

Trying to collect flags user?

pool party at lake chad
robots and autists are exiled to darfur

Gypsies

Chad is also known as the "black heart" of Africa. It's land locked and It's major source of fresh water is lake Chad which is drying up each year as the desert expands southward due to global warming. The desert tarrain makes it impossible to grow food. The people either live nomadic lifestyle or struggle under weak governments. You can blame the then for being niggers but honestly it's a terrible place because it's a terrible piece of land, I'd be a hell hole regardless of the race of people.

>T. I iz black with a minor in African history and philosophy

Nothing you'll ever be cool enough to experience nerd.

Lots off cool stuff.
>Civil/Ethnic/Territorial wars since the late '50s
>Around 50 bigger armed groups during farming season
>Around 250 bigger armed groups outside farming season
>The north lacks wood to cook, which is a regular reason for decade long wars
>Frenchies hiding in bases
>Changing local and international alliances
mostly a long chain of who betrays who the best. Look into it user, great country.

The story which stuck the most was that of a 25 year old bicycle smuggler in Ndjamena who came from the south. With 8 an armed group came to his UN financed school and offered every boy who could hold a gun three meals a day, an AK and as ammunition as one can shot. He took the deal and fought till he was 20 in different armed group, sometimes for the current government, sometimes against it. With 21 his group got the deal to give up weapons and get integrated into the Landforces, obviously never happened. Now Djek smuggles bicycles over the Chadian/Cameroon border and still hopes to get integrated into the official armed forces.

Shout out to Djek, you are trying to make Chad great again

It's subsaharan Africa. High nigger population. No further research is necessary. If you are white or non-nigger, wtf are you doing there? GTFO.

THat's in the north. The south is actually peaceful because they're mostly catholic and protestant farmers and the soil is good.

But yeah, anything that isn't green in pic related is basically hell on earth.

You can live comfortably in the capital N'Djamena if you're rich, lots of french people live there and there are luxury hotels there like Kempisnki (which I believe was owned by Gaddafi at some point).

Define "rich"

>not a merchant
>my disapoint

the first post is usually the best post
today is not the exception

There's also a nomadic guard in Chad that hires people to patrol the desert. It has like a 95% mortality rate, because they're just basically regular guys with an AK.47 in the middle of the desert and rebels kill them most of the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_and_Nomadic_Guard

trust a moor to know kebab countries filled with monkeys

If you want to live there and not be kidnapped by rebels you have to live in the 5 star hotels like Kempisnki and Hilton (they're not that cheap) or you rent a house and hire a team of mercenaries to guard you 24/7.

The weapons are dirt cheap though. Every farmer carries at least an AK-47 to guard the cattle and shit.

it means you have lots of money

The wrong kind of Chad Nationalism

is this country linked in any way to chad meme? or just coincidence

>jews
>chad

flag stealing