Eurocentrists Argue Exactly Like Afrocentrists

Your arguments for white Egypt are literally the mirror image of Afrocentrists.

Afro: Post picture of black-looking southern Coptic Egyptians (who are certainly indigenous Egyptians, unrepresentative of average Egyptians).

Euro: Post picture of Rami Malek (who is from Alexandria, the extreme south, and is not representative of what most Egyptians look like).

Afro: Promote conspiracy theory to the effect that the large majority of Egyptians who do not look black are non-indigenous 'invaders.' (Ignore genetic tests, which show they're Egyptian.)

Euro: Promote conspiracy theory to the effect that the large majority of Egyptians who do not look white/Med are non-indigenous 'invaders.' (Ignore genetic tests, which shows they're Egyptian.)

Afro: Cherry pick pharaohs who are mixed with sub-Saharan Africans (Shebitku). Baselessly imply they are representative of AE as a whole.

Euro: Cherry-pick Pharaohs who are mixed with Europeans (Tut) and baselessly imply that they are representative of AE as a whole.

Afro: Pretend that "African" is synonymous with black.

Euro: Pretend that "Caucasoid" (a race that includes Somalis, for heavens sake) is synonymous with white.

We don't like africa or egypt you nigger
but saying egypt was a black country in the time of the Pharaohs is a straight up lie.
We don't boast about Egyptian heritage what the fuck

Richard Spencer, your leader, literally says Egyptians are white and "my ancestors."

>Eurocentrists
No, NORDICISTS argue like niggers.

>No, NORDICISTS argue like niggers.
You're a retard. Some were mediterannean whites but the large majority were not. No Egyptians look like that in Middle or Upper (southern) Egypt, though many do in the extreme north.

Pic=ancient sculpture of Tut's grandma, from the south. Look Med to you?

That's a bit of a stupid meme. A meme that only a nigger could conjure up. I mean, how many white people have a Negro shaped head?

It's a metaphor, genius. The white guy is arguing like a nigger.

>Implying Ancient Egyptians didn't hate the nigger nubians from the south.

>meds where whiteys later they got nigger'ed
>meds where niggers later pale barbarians invaded them

atleast we have a decent ancestry

What did they mean by this

Ancient Egypt was Caucasian, and and as for modern day Egypt, they're still Caucasian.

Smelly niggers couldn't even invent Wheels and door handles.

>euro
you mean nordicists

most europeans i think agree that egyptians were middle easterners, same racial type as today

Except Egiptians weren't white, they're more linked to arabs than anything

were can i find the south american version of this ?

I don't think anyone really argues that Egyptians are white. They weren't niggers, they weren't white, they were always sandniggers

They distingiushed themselves from Nubians, just as they distinguished themselves from Semites and Greeks. Read Herodotus; the Egyptians regarded Greeks as "otherly" as they did Nubians. (Though many Greeks, like Nubians, intermarried into royal families.)

I don't have one

but here you will find native americans

Here's the negroids

This guy gets it.

the australoids

and the european caucasoids

There were red and blonde headed (protip: white) Egyptian aristocracy. They even had European haplogroups, both paternally and maternally. Those were mostly in the older and middle era.

There were also black Egyptians, including aristocracy and pharaohs an sheeeit. They were mostly in the later stages of ancient Egypt as a culture.

I just want to stop it with the kangz talk (unless it's for keks or whatever) because it's fucking pointless and isn't productive for anyone in solving the (((problem))).

No one denies that Egyptians subjugated Nubians and made them wash their dicks. What's strange is the photoshop effort here to make the Egyptain seem lighter.

>Anadolid
>Irabid
>East Iranid
>Arabid
>North Indid

Are the prettiest women in that chart.

Horners/East Africans are Caucasoid, according to all of the classical, race-realist anthrpologists.

I thought Ethiopians were Caucasian?

North Indid and Arabid are legitimately attractive. They'd probably crush the dating market here if they kept those funny towels off of their face.

REEEEEEEEcucK! Miss Andid has my girls nose. I thought she was a fully spanish/arab blooded Mexican.

Are Amerindians that bad?

Its a jew egyptian teaching how to chop a foreskin

literally fucking who

no one gives a shit about muh egypt but niggers

we have literally thousands of years of amazing history in europe.

Why is Mesopotamia and Egypt low-IQ shitholes today?

What happened to antiquity? Dysgenics?

Pre arab invasion they werent. The whole med coastline was lighter. Turkey and persia was lighter. Everywhere was

Same thing with the mongols. They chine up loads of places that were formerly fairly white.

sure thing buddy

a gang of camel riding sandniggers completely replaced the original population of egypt, the most heavily populated place in the world

Our mere existence causes butthurt, it's hilarious

Multiculturalists here argue exactly like leftists on Reddit. I wonder why.

They werent lighter numb nut they were as light as berbers before arabs came, if anything arabs made them look whiter

Islam

Islam and inbreeding. Inbreeding has been found out to lower IQ significantly.

Where's Greece in that pic?

So we should mix races?

>Latin
Only relevant pic I had at hand senpai sorry

With their black hair and eyes replacing red haired berbers and blue eyed copts. Yeah. Lighter.
They murdered millions ensued even more and fucked their women. The same way islam spreads today. Replace native population. Will we have this argument about Europeans when the muds gave finished breeding us out?

Are you ready for the true redpill? The egyptians were a Finnic people. Civilization emerged in Finland, and eventually some Finns migrated to Egypt and established a state there. We have proof, pic related.

WE

Egypt was not white, but it's ruling class has been of greek descent for quite some time. See Cleopatra as an example

There has been research done on the topic, I'm too lazy to start throwing around citations, but look it up; DNA from the many invasions Egypt experienced accounts for only around 10-15% of the gene pool. Ancient egyptians on average almost certainly look exactly like modern ones.

But it's important to understand the ancient egyptians had no concept of race as we understand it. They were certainly hostile as fuck against foreigners, but did not think in terms of race. There also were pharaohs who modern people would categorize as black, the 25th dynasty was Nubian, and some earlier pharaohs probably were aswell. Pic is of Amunhotep IIIs great wife Tiye.

Even if ancient egyptians were all black, they have no connection, in genes or in culture, to the descendants of slaves from west africa. You wuz not kangs.

Remi Malek looks white? Sheeeeeeeit, he looks like a fellow member of the mulatto to me master race to me. In fact the Ancient Romans, Carthaginians, Greeks, etc all looked more like mulattos than inbreds (nordicucks, some medi-cucks, anglo-cucks, rice-cucks, niggers).

>Will we have this argument about Europeans when the muds gave finished breeding us out?
probably since many people choose ignore evidence like pic related, a portrait of an egyptian from the roman era

The difference is, you dumb niggers see a statue depicting a person and you think that statue is an an actual depiction of said person, when their actual mummy is there for all to see. Typical dumb nigger.

It's an historical fact that Greece and Rome both conquered Egypt. Nobody thinks native Egyptians where anything other than sandniggers much like Berbers or Mizrahim (however both those groups are and were caucasoid).

cant find that, it looks fake

>Alexandria, the extreme south
u wot?

The egyptians themselves had already started defacing ancient egyptian monuments after the spread of christianity. Hieroglyphs were fully forgotten by the 4th century AD because hurr evil pagan symbols They gave up on a culture that had been around for more than 3000 years at that point. what a bunch of fucking cucks.

the genetics proves this wrong. The arab invasion was militaristic and cultural but there was never any mass genetic change. Hell, they remained Copts for centuries after that invasion.

That dynasty was long after the peak of what is referred to as "Ancient Egypt"

This. Early egyptian kings dynasties were lighter and white. Later dynasties were darker, and there is concrete evidence of egyptian kings with both R Y-DNA and with E Y-DNA, Indo-European and Afro-Arabic respectively.

they analyzed that and its not an afro; its a head decoration. her remains showed she had looser curly hair.

>There were red and blonde headed (protip: white) Egyptian aristocracy.
kek no evidence of this except ramses having red hair.

>They even had European haplogroups, both paternally and maternally.
sauce? pro-tip: no debunked king tut article

This is her mummy, take note of the wavy, reddish hair.

>This is her mummy, take note of the wavy, reddish hair.
its brownish; possibly due to henna.

I never thought she actually had an afro. Do we have a reason to believe that the color of the sculpture isn't indicative of her skin colour though? This topic interested me before but I've never found anything on it.

>white egypt
>black egypt
They were egyptians, brown-ish mediterranians mainly. Though ancient egypt also reached all the way to sudan where the population is black. Also after alexander the great died egypt was given to some greek family so they were the rulers of that one dynasty. So all groups were present, just like in modern egypt. Dna tests confirm that modern egyptians are very close to ancient egyptians so if you wanted to know what ancient egyptians mainly looked like just look at pictures of modern day egyptians.

>Ancient egyptians were arabs

No, its probably about right; cant find any other depictions. she was just on the very dark end of the Egyptian spectrum. Also, there is some speculation that her father was of foreign descent but nothing definitive.

the meme used be black person it just got colur changed

I don't think it's argued that the people of Egypt were white, just that the ruling class was. There is evidence to confirm this too, like some lines of Pharaohs having European haplotypes and phenotypes.

>Richard Spencer
>your leader
>He fell for the alt-right meme

It ws Ramses II who had red hair, as well as his father. His wife was hg U I think, definitely of European origin, as was he. There were mummified remains of the same era with blonde hair and when I saw them I was even surprised at their bone structure and how non-brown-tier they looked. I didn't expect any of that shit.

What's remarkable about Ramses II and his wife being European in an ethnic sense is the rise to the throne before hand. It appears his father and family linage did a great deal of social engineering to make that happen, like on a religious level. Set was the god of foreigners and had a bad reputation in terms of the populace, but Seti (Ramses II father) changed or altered that somehow.

It's kind of like Rome, how some of the emperors, as time passed, weren't even Roman or from Italy. Some from Spain and western Asia even. And that took a lot of effort on the part of Emperors to get who they trusted into power, which was essentially how the structure of Roman aristocracy was founded with Caesar passing on power (in a sense) to Octavian, who ceased control and became one of the greatest rulers in human history, like Ramses II.

I don't know or care if King Tut was European, but you can find the DNA analysis on most of this shit yourself. But based on that social change, I would look to aristocracy after Ramses II, as that's when that social change I was referring to happened, and opened up the door for other foreign rulers. Both of European and Sub-Saharan origin (although much, much later for them). I think there was this original "founder" class of Egyptians, Ben Kingsley looking bros, who were more or less the fathers of ancient Egypt. But they were largely ethically displaced, kind of like Rome in that regard as well. Not saying those lineages don't exist in either culture or place anymore, but they were replaced in both aristocratic classes as time passed.