what happens here
the island above japan seems like a pretty chill place to be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some pretty fucked up shit
t. user whose dad used to live on kamchatka for more than 5 years

explain boris

He hated the climate, but loved the luxury of having shittons of fish and other products (he lived in a closed city, and his hometown didn't have shit in shops, so he sent parcels back home regularly). I've seen some tapes of him fishing with friends in the beginning of 90s - they were catching a lot of YUGE fish.

I think we'd rather know about the 'fucked up shit' Nikolai

Very beutiful peace of Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
It may be breddy gud now, but back in soviet times it wasn't a good place to live permanently - even 1 year there was counted as 2 towards some army gibs.

russian north korean slants.

It was Japan's, but Russia took it after WWII.

Em, no.

>Katorga 12
>Asian genocide
>Cold

>the island above japan seems like a pretty chill place to be

Yes, extremely chill.

It's super cold up there.

>>Katorga 12
>>Asian genocide
Wut?

Not really. No worse than in the Urals.

the Kurils were.

No weird commie experiments or genocide going on in there? I seriously doubt it.

Pretty chill place. Got a big ass Moose in Kamchatka a few years back.

It was basically a military city from where the USSR would have staged an invasion of the US if it every came to that. There's a lot of active volcanos in the area, and the climate is cold as fuck. I'm talking snowing in May and September cold.

Kurils were originally russian (not including the Ainu, who had not statehood). Then Russia gave it to Japan. Then USSR took it back (after WWII). There are russian settlements with the russian population.

>USSR
>genocide of indigenous people of Far East
Lol

Yeah, I mean lots of things were Japanese in WWII. But the Ainu are still mostly on Hokkaido, so it would make sense for the Kurils to be Jap.

Are you Ivans even using them for anything? I've actually tried to do some research into them but I can't find much of Kamchatka or the Kurils. Sorta the forgotten edge of the empire.

It makes sense to create an independent Ainu state, which will consist of Ainu settlements in Hokkaido, in order to that ancient people has not disappeared from the earth. Then it would make sense that we have transferred to this Ainu state those parts of the Kuril Islands, the site of which has recently been Ainu settlements, those land, which were recently populated by Ainu and are part of Ainu historical memory. It also makes sense to transfer to Japan those parts where there were Japanese settlements and where many Japanese live.
Transfer to someone all Kurils, most of which were explored and populated by Russians, which are also part of russian historical memory and culture with the Russian settlements and thousands of Russian people, who lives there it does not make sense.
>Are you Ivans even using them for anything?
For living and enjoying of the natural beauty.
Unfortunately, the standard of living there is low. But it is still our land.