I can't wait for this country to go to shit. I'll welcome every "refugee" who rapes German sluts...

I can't wait for this country to go to shit. I'll welcome every "refugee" who rapes German sluts. I'll welcome every "nafri" who beats the shit out of nu-males. Germans are mentally crippled cretins and their disgusting genes won't be missed. German history ended 1918 and everything beyond that point is nothing but a disgrace and an appalling display of degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/focus-online-umfrage-wenn-am-sonntag-bundestagswahl-waere-wen-wuerden-sie-waehlen_id_6467621.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being evil, Angie!

I agree

Germany needs to serve as a warning for others.

>tfw too intelligent to not drink alcohol

Germany isn't alone. White women everywhere have sold their souls to the devil in exchange for falsehoods & hopes. In the end I believe it will be Asian jews who rule since they'll just kill the black jews after whites are gone.

Spot on brother.

What will you guys (red pilled young Germans) be up to the next years?

more incoming, OP

Caucasian

I can totally understand you but would you fight for your country if a civil racewar breaks out? If not then you are clearly a cuck

>Inb4 im cucking ironically
Cucking ironically is still cucking

white couple with baby

white people offspring

>t.polack working in Germany
You're 100% correct though

Come to Sweden mate, we will win this race easy due to low numbers and zero social cohesion or trust.

white woman love

What are the current demographics for Germany? I could get arrested for racism if I googled it.

white woman boyfriend

Defeatism is typical of weak nu-Germans or Jewish subversiveness

Sage.

white woman marriage

white woman penis

White woman white penis

what white women love

white woman with boy

white woman happy marriage

Germany needs to burn down and rise again from the ashes like a phoenix

white person marraige

white inventors

successful white women

Part I of II:
Black people suffering

Part II:
White people suffering

Why the structured areas are getting filled with Muslim refugees,my hometown was magnificient a decade ago,now its full of gang wars between refuge muslim and locals.

Why do you krauts hate your women so much and call them sluts?

Isn't gender equality good in your country? Your women earn nearly as much as your men. jUST LIKE THE sCANDINAVIANS.

You have to go back, muhammed

Pls stop being a faggot

Women are destroying this country. Without women we wouldn't have "political correctness", let alone this "refugee crisis".

>my hometown was magnificent
>India
Yes I can imagine how great it was with all the Shitting streets and gangraping

gerade

Very poor translation. "Gerade" means "right now". If you want to preserve the meaning of the meme, I'd use "nur", "einfach" or "bloß".

Hans no, please tell one of those Nazi revival theories are true, we cannot sacrifice you what happened to the people who envisioned the SS, SD, Natscos. You are the only hope we have

Alluah Akbahr

^me

German election poll on a well-known news site

24k votes so far, 72% for AfD, 9% CDU/CSU (Merkel), 2% SPD, 1% Grüne, 3% Linke.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/focus-online-umfrage-wenn-am-sonntag-bundestagswahl-waere-wen-wuerden-sie-waehlen_id_6467621.html

It's nothing big but still funny.

Jeder Ausfall des Deutschland macht mich glücklich.

just wait, everything will be fine, the rage is piling up, the fear feeds the right, if you do it without invading anyone this time we promise we won't gang up on you again