Who gives a shit?

>Unmasked
Did he die?

Fight to keep him out of jail

Who?

Who's this? I literally have no idea.

Fuuuuck

>Who gives a shit?
Well idk who this is for OP, but for me I would really like to use Periscope to Scope yoga and martial arts routines, but I am too afraid I will end up getting doxxed. I really don't want strangers to know what I look like and where I live.

You don't actually care about him, you just like being part of a persecuted group.

he's a big guy

Wow, they totally discredited him..... cos you know, youtube requires a journalism or law degree and corporate sponsors to tell the truth

Then don't use your own name or pics of yourself

Find some other millenial cuck Jock to whinge about muh boomers and construct bullshit arguments about how nothing is your fault?

>doxxed
didnt he make all of this public?

>nazi
in what way?

how did they get him?

this guy fucking rules, he's one of the best on Youtube

sad these cocksucking faggot fake liberals think their actions are justified. lol

>Then don't use your own name
I have an account, but have an alias

>pics of yourself
That's kind of the point of Periscope, stream yourself on live video. If I want to do it, I would need to wear a mask.

Haven't you seen his videos? He wears a mask in them. That's why they say they've unmasked him.

He's so much more handsome than you average britcuck.

>talk shit, get hit
pol literally btfo. remember kids if you spew racist hate online, you will be targeted

He never wore a mask.

His youtube channel was silent for a week now. I hope he's alright, I'm seriously worried about him.

>You don't actually care about misdoings against your side
You are completely retarded. You were born to be a peasant. Don't think just because agricultural technology has made your toil worthless that you don't belong in an aristocrat's fields.

So he didn't? Do you think it was painful at all?

hasnt he always uploaded at a relatively slow pace

He is definitely getting the police to his house. UK is cucked. I have had police to my house and I haven't said half the shit he has

Go fuck with the people responsible of course.

For you

So what happened? Did he die?

>photoshops a dark hand holding his head

He will get out of jail like a glorious liberal!

>art student
I'm sensing a pattern

And nothing of value was lost

>jobless art student

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since when is speech equated with violence? What insanity is this? Harassment is only in physical world! Online block or change web page lazy cunts! Fuck the commies who make laws agaisnt online stuff in UK and who track.

>Bahrain wife gets a quickie divorce
Basically blacked

>Colin Robertson
>global internet sensation
Literally who?

>20k subscribers
>global internet sensation

>jobless art student

obviously will never amount to anything lel

The next pewdiepie for sure.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Off to the ovens with you

Was getting caught part of the plan?

Who wants to take a stab at their best Woes impression?

We've got two so far:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aeEOMWFEHH
vocaroo.com/i/s0VAtPNH4GZ2

(btw this is done in good taste, luv you Woes

Just donated him some shekels, hope he gets through this well.
paypal.me/millennialwoes

No but it was extremely painful.

Compile information.

If I pull that mask off will Woes die?

>>nazi
>in what way?

I mean, come on, it's 2017.

> In a string of softly spoken rants ... delivers racist and misogynistic monologues. In a recent posting, ... told how he realised he was a “racist”.

> He said: “I just didn’t want loads of black people in my country. It came down to a racial thing, a racial loyalty.
> “I didn’t want black people, I didn’t want Indians, I didn’t want Chinese, I didn’t want Arabs, I wanted my country for my people.
> “It took me quite a few years to realise the scope of my objection to what I was seeing in the world.”

Is this going to really push him to get American citizenship?

As I said in the previous bread, who the fuck cares about this (((alt-right))) faggot? Fuck, Sup Forums really has turned into Leddit 2.0

You should offer him a job instead. Donations only help him one time.
Are you employed? This 34 year old really NEET needs it. Go email him a job offer.

back to 8pol

This meme has gone pretty fucking stale DESU.

>Art student

kek

For what it's worth Dickie Spencer called him by his real name at the NPI conference.

Link to the article! dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/meet-vile-vlogger-whose-racist-9586908

Maybe don't make racist youtube videos if you can't handle other people's opinions of you.

Donate to his Paypal. Send a message that this is profitable and worth going through media attacks.

Surely this is illegal
The snooping government probably knows who he is anyway and you could argue they have some right to, but what right does a newspaper have to take away someone's anonymity without their consent?

Literally who

I am employed, but i'm far from wealthy and not at all in the position to give him a job. Donating is all i can do for now. Maybe some richfag can hook him on high-impact recurring donations.

False flag, he is their own plant in order to sell fear.

archive that shit, don't give them any clicks.

hullo!

the prootestors have gone to get coffee just noo

ah'm gonna attempt to sneak oot the back and climb over mah fence soo I can run to get a few packs o fags

if ah dont meek a videoo withen twoo days you'll knoo ah've been raped by antifa

Wew there lad, why, do you feel threatened?

I don't believe you. I've said a ton of dumb shit online and not had police come knocking

You wouldn't understand mahmoud

see

That's pretty cool they jail cheating spouses in Bahair

>Since when is speech equated with violence?

Very ancient concept. Just look across history. What happened when you spoke against your sovereign or the powers that be in almost every era of history, even if it was just innocuous criticism of a policy? You would be charged with sedition and jailed.

States have a very long history of equating speech with violence, both directly and indirectly.

>BY ALAN MCEWEN
this is the author, I wonder how he'd like to be exposed like he did with that youtubefag

>Online privacy
>UK

Pick one.

>jobless ex-student who still lives with his dad and preaches nazi vitriol from his bedroom
O-our guy?

Anyone who thinks that Jews would use intellectual arguments and humor to false-flag ethno-nationalism clearly knows nothing about Jews. They're far too hysterical for that.

>MUTEYURMICROPHOONE.jpg

This is pretty bad news, he clearly wanted to remain anonymous, not sure how he's going to react. Maybe he'll move to America in order to avoid hate speech laws.

Stop begging for him. He is unemployed with no useful skill. You should stop making him a degenerate and offer him a job instead. That will help him.

Only donate to someone if he lost his job due to the media attacks. For an unemployed degenerate like this bachelor 34 year old art student, you e mail him a job offer.

as if there are cunts on here that don't know who woes is

fucking trump ruined this website and filled it with civics and teen memelords

I never heard of him but I'll check him out. Looks like a good guy.

>Some random youtuber with 20k subs gets doxed in the papers
That's quite aggressive by the media I guess but then again I have no idea who the guy is and I really couldn't give a shit desu

his email:

[email protected]

There should be an opening in the low level positions in your company.
You never help a beggar by giving him money.

Repostan what I said in the other thread

Woes needs to lawyer the fuck up and then when he can get a ticket to yankland, marry some alt right chick and become a US citizen asap.

These lefties don't fuck around, once they get a taste of right wing blood they go into a mad frenzy

When ah jumped the fence ah landed on a groop of African Studies students trying to light it oan fire, and twelve of them died.

Bloody hell.

t. friend of that junkie who got kicked and dedded

He did a speech at NPI and does videos showing his face: it was only a matter of time.

This

>jobless art student

OH SHIT LADS

are you the original woesposter that I totally stole from? if it is i've missed you mate for a long time it was just the two of us that propped up woesposting

You're a humorous young fella aren't ya?

If they get him. I will be angry. I will do things.

Yeah, he is good looking.

Lol 'global internet sensation.' That's what he says, that's what the media says, but youtube says he gets a thousand views per video.

You know what that means?

SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Pretending the libertarians and civic nationalists weren't here long before you edgelord 1488'rs

Who will play Woes in the inevitable biopic?

I live a few streets away, just walked by there a couple hours ago.

Cars parked everywhere, on every stretch of curb. Hundreds of demonstrators chanting "kill kill kill", a couple of them were throwing molotovs towards the windows. The cops were out front in full riot gear, helicopters overhead.

A few of them were breaking into his neighbor's house, I guess to try to hop the fence into his back yard. I saw them passing out butterknives.

I hope he's safe, but honestly I doubt he'll live through this

This is Scotland, one of the most cucked nations on the planet. He'll do time.

I think it was us and maybe one other guy. Keep fighting the huwhite fight.

no

You just keep thinking that, but if you have any brains up that head of yours, soon you'll realize.