Degenerate artists

What is the problem with actors, singers and painters? I can't grasp it in proper words, but why are their behaviour and traits so destructive for a social order and morals? Why are they so narrowly educated? Or is it only the case with the West?

The """""celebrities""""" or """""artists""""" who subscribe to the notion that they are part of the intelligentsia do so to inflate their self-worth to their Jewish masters in order to keep a steady stream of work for amassing more precious shekels.

>when you have more money than brains
>when you can afford to live outside the social order

they try and relate, but there life is completely foreign to the average worker. so they can't relate. price of fame/riches.

What we witnessed was the rise of the new high priestess of moloch. Queen of the child sacrifices. All hail Meryl Streep high priestess of moloch.

But they don't come from millionnaire families, so there must be something wrong with them before they become famous. What is it?

nothing wrong with them. Just different life from everybody else. so they fumble when talking about stuff.

there in the rich, California bubble. why most people resent everything they say.

Hollywood stems from a degenerate band of roving jewish caravans who used to perform 'the arts' and spread degeneracy, that tradition is kept to this day.

Also acting schools are directly tied to scientology and those fucking crazies and as degenerate as they come. You want to break into the industry?

You have to sell your body to executives, get into scientology and their extortion methods (from which you can never abandon without serious consequences) or be a jew.

has she ever worked a day in her life really, I doubt it. she didn't work 35 years I know that.

Country singers can get away with being a conservative, but it's a career death sentence for actors. Anyone can paint though. As long as you keep your name under the radar.

art is liberal degeneracy in its purest form.

Art in the last 150 years has moving away from expressing the ideal towards destroying the ideal.

art is degenerate. good thing i don't believe in it anymore.

(((who))) could it be, i wonder....

Questioning is bad for you goyim. Unless you're questioning reality and white people that is.

>Sup Forumstards once again being jealous of a intelligent, woman who's pretty for her age

Jews, my man. Normal people go to Hollywood to make it big, and they Jews grant you money in fame in exchange for your soul. Some former A list celebs have spoken about it. Dave Chappelle, for example went on 60 minutes or some shit and talked about the Illuminati forcing you to trade your soul for all the money and fame. That's why he lives in Ohio and hasn't done anything relevant in a decade. He called them out and got outcast. It's the same weirdo spirit cooking demon worshiping child fucking cabal of lunatics that people were putting Hillary on blast for being involved with.

>Trump brags about assaulting women and creating on his wife.
>WHY ARE LIBERALS SO IMMORAL!? WHY CAN'T THEY BE WUD BOI LIKE TRUMP!?

i honesty don't know if you guys believe the shit you say or not.

>Inb4 Hillary
Yes, i know. She's terrible too, but don't pretend like Trump's a fucking angel.

Artists have always been rebellious to the established order which is why totalitarian governments go after them first

Ego

>which is why totalitarian governments go after them first
totalitarian governments are also rebellious to the established order, look at bolsheviks or NSDAP

>assaulting women
When did he ever brag about assaulting women?