Turkey General /TG/ - RIP REPUBLIC EDITION

Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=j4zcbHNv0YY

There is currently debates in the parliament to amend constitution. If it passes Turkey will offically be dictatorship. (Yes, we arent a democratic country but it will be legal and it would never be changed) So the amendments will offically make Erdoğan a "sultan"

>Link to watch debate (Only Turkish)
tbmm.gov.tr/tbmm_tv.htm

>It is a little article about amendment
blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2016/12/11/5-things-on-turkeys-proposed-constitutional-amendments/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XX2tebxqA_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dumlupınar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Koksal baba

So is that a good thing or

My FETO gf keeps trying to get me to become an army officer...

It will kill secularism and make Erdoğan life-long dictator.

Dump her. Do not trust FETO. Do not trust islamists.

They must prepare for WW3 same as everybody else. You did not state if you are for or against? Monarchy with a wise council and as little bureaucracy as possible seems like the coolest way to be.

Is this the civil war thread?

I am against it.

Not YET.

Why

So does seculars are that much in a withdraw? Damn, new Vienna 1683 when? But I've heared that turkish street HATES Erdogan. So how things really are, roaches?

Because Erdoğan is bored and wanted to change constitution.

Curious about your thoughts on last year's coup.
There was more support for Erdogan than I expected judging from the Turks I've seen online.

why hasn't he been assassinated yet?

When? No really, is there any chance of a military putsch anytime soon or is there nobody left? What is the opinion in Turkey on the Putsch last year? Incompetence or staged?

We are getting more Anatolian hijabis. YAAASSS!

Because weak old men can now be seen as strong not through the strength of their will but through strong-arming the weak, the poor and the incompetent to become life long president.

>So does seculars are that much in a withdraw?
Seculars are trying to prevent but Erdo has majority.

> Damn, new Vienna 1683 when?
Never. Turkey is dead.

> But I've heared that turkish street HATES Erdogan.
He has %50 support. The other %50 hates him but opposition isnt unified.

I think it was controlled by Erdoğan. Yes coup was real but Erdoğan knew everything before.

How would you say the country stands with his support?

I'm not talking about your corrupt media approval ratings.

I'm talking honestly what % of the people are for/against him?
What about your social circle/family?

Enjoy shitposting for as long as you can.

50-50

I think there is possibility of coup. But Erdo has his police and paramilitary forces and he will never accept coup.

>When?
SOON
O
O
N

Not looking good for you guys at all.
tfw people I know were hoping for neo-ottoman revival.

I hope America under Trump and Russia under putin realize what a cuck erdogen is, blanda up and take out this roach.

I hope he than proceeds to do such a major screw up that Turky collapses into 10 statelets and we finally get to purge Constantinople of infidels. DEUS VULT

erdog has a lot of army pressure on him these days.

TurkishBro, I'll have to deny my citizenship if Sultana happens.

Fuck all those tards who can't educate them selfs.

If you are a democrat and for secularism you are more than welcome in EU (come to france if ya want)

>Doğu Perinçek : Turkey will be on fire in March

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XX2tebxqA_k

Divide Anatolia between Greeks and Kurds? Doubt it.

My family is ultra-secular so all of my friends too. There are millions of people who will die for him.

Thanks komshi

No, Trump will be friend of Erdo.

>tfw a pro-NATO general won our presidential election
>Turkey is turning into a militaristic dictatorship at the same time

Thank you based turks for bordering us and most likely forcing us to re-arm ourselves in the near future into a WW1-tier status. But mostly, thank you for basically shredding your current and any future EU application with this move.

Why are greeks so mad about Turks ? I mean don't you have anything more productive to do ?

Even Armenibros don't give a fuck about the past.

Who here /pro erdogan/

Is doggo some sort of psychic?

He is just a meme m8.

we cucked greeks pretty hard.

>taking perinçek serious
come on now.

praise the lord brother

You'd be hard pressed to find a genuine non turk pro erdogan on this board buddy.

I think there are still colonels has dignity and honour in Turkish Army. I dont talk about gülenist sonsofbitches.

Fucking hell, mates. I really wanted to go to Instanbul this or next year and get some lokum, got addicted to the stuff literally.

The sultan-wannabe will start WW3, won't he?

Biliyorum abi, but cmon don't they have anything else to do ?

Also, if Happenings, please don't go fight for Turkey as most people will die for a stupid cuck named Erdocunt

What percentage of generals and admirals are secularists?

I was thinking more like Thrace gets purged and goes to Greece, and the rest is divided and plunged into chaos. Would be cool to watch.

IT'S HAPPENING

Should I start packing things and go the army and report for duty?

My father side are gülenist, although they are fucked up I don't think they are worst than Erdoshit. They should never be given any power tho, they would turn their back to democracy in a matter of second

not really. he actually wants to go back to 2006-08. it was really golden times of his. but he fucked it all up pretty hard because of muh islam.

its not about dignity nor honor, top generals now realize the actual threat to our very survival because of syrian ypg kurds so pressuring erdogan very hard.

none. i dont get this meme at all.

eh, i ll fight regardless.

If you are addicted to adrenalin, Turkey is the second best country for you after Syria.

I really dont know. But i think there are enough officer to start a civil war.

>Posts on Sup Forums.
>Speaks about being productive.
Pick one.

yeah sure whatever floats your boat.

redpill me on the situation, ataturk.

after syria we will invade balkans insAllah

>Having a general on Sup Forums
So we are going to have a civil war i presume?
Why the hell we have general on Sup Forums?

What about young people in general?

How to they feel about Islam?

I got a turkish guy in my group, he's pretty chill.
He told me how there are still some hardcore muslim girls, but also some very westernized ones. Also told me, that there are some girls who wear the hijab and hide their dildos in their friend's homes.
In general he said most of the younger population wants to either, completely westernize the country or move to Europe.

Any truth to that?

>Guise our country is being threatened by a million poorly armed poorly trained but determined kurds, I mean we could negotiate with them but their to arrogant this is our country it says so RIGHT HERE IN KURDISH- oh.... well fuck them anyway what are they going to do bomb us? hahaha they can't kill us all.

Turkshit's everyone.

It's either Erdogan or some Gulen nigger, you stupid fuck. Would you rather have a Ottoman/wahhabi fucker or some full on wahhabi jew maniac? also,
>muh ataturk
Ataturk was a donmeh crypto jew who paved the way for israel, the very nation that Erdogan loves to suck off (but only when he thinks it's good for him). Unlike Erdogan, Ataturk sucked jew cock from the beginning.

Nah, why you want to be enemy of your neighbour country. Instead come and visit this beautiful nation. For ex you can visit Dumlupinar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dumlupınar

Someone has a link with english subtitles?
I'm busy redarding Turkey but tthat caught my attention

So we can contaminate you in one place and you don't shitpost on /sg/

If Erdoğan assumes absolute power and becomes a sultan, will there be another coup?

(((cherkes))) at it again

WTF I HATE ATATÜRK.

im not even a mudshit but im gonna vote yes. i dont want to die in a civil war or some shit. who fucking cares

>implying
who posts in circle-jerk called /sg/?
>implying

didnt get what you mean bong.

yeah turkey is pretty chill, there are some crazy neigborhoods though of course. young population is being less into islam in general thats for sure.

but in turkey, islam was never that serious despite what most people say.

your friend is pretty to the point. most fantasy underwears are bought by hijab people. the highest amount of alcohol consumption per capita is in konya, the most religious city, according to my friends from that place at least.

If your number one concern is that you may be lynched because you voted your conscience, then you need to ask yourself about the state of your """democracy"""

Yes. Tomorrow belongs to us.

Does this mean Erdogan will tell NATO to leave Turkey?

And possibly demand reparations for the coup d'etat from the US and "allies"?

fun fact is erdogan doesnt have absolute power at all and he will never have.

t. Erdoğan

There was never the need to pick up a gun in the first place.

I'm guessing because eastern Turkey is pretty much Kurd territory?

eh if i was erdogan i would say i ll have absolute power in turkey lol.

no, south east turkey is actually cucked beyond redemption. k*rds lost pretty hardcore. their city organization literally destroyed into pieces.

if no wins, there would be civil war 100%. so im just gonna go vote yes so i can keep shitposting. i dont care about anything else at this point.

>2017
>not being individualist

Stevane,Konstantinopol zove.

>Turkey General /TG/
This is bestiality free board. Fuck off

kek

Tbh, the problem was thinking you could be a republic and muslim at the same time.

*cringe*

de facto leader of parliament
leader of government
de facto leader of jurisdiction
>He doesn't have absolute power believe me guys
FUCK OFF

what dos this spell for NATO in the region, will it get restructured or what?

POSTING IN FIRST /TG/
HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

I was saying that if the state of a country is being undermimed by a minority that are poorly trained and poorly equipped then that state needs to REALLY think about what they want to do about 1.) Their military situation, because if you can't defend against poorly armed poorly trained people there's no way in hell you're going to defend from Russia. And 2.) what those people have been fighting for and giving literally their entire lives for must be worth negotiating for a lasting peace. Otherwise you're just going to have this shit in 50 years.

I mean sure it wasn't very coherent but I liked my own greentext... although that should have been a red flag, sorry a FALSE FLAG.

our foreign politics keep changing because erdo is a turbo pragmatist, cant say anything.

Even commies cant do anything about NATO. Turkey's membership wont change. But one of very important ally will be more unstable.

Not really. Everybody west of Turkey should be pro-Erdogan.

it's 500km and 100lv return ticket, what's stopping you doing it, senpai

What is he thinking now?

hes already de facto leader of parliament, alraedy leader of government and already de facto leader of jurisdiction, nothing is going to a greener pastures and bombs exploding left and right. now tell me he has a grasp in controlling turkey.

i put my money into no.

its not undermined right now, what are you smoking dude. is it even legal to smoke that in bongistan?

KEK

why didn't military seize power yet?

Wow, very brilliant. Did you create that meme on your own. You are genius.

A brave patriot has to shoot Erdo