What's the best country to find girls that:

What's the best country to find girls that:

>Aren't covered with tattoos
>Dont drink like whores
>Dont smoke
>Dont have piercings
>Dont send nudes
>Dont have more than 50 likes per photo (usually whores)
>Respect their parents
>Isnt a feminist
>Isnt a single mother
>Isnt an attention whore

Brazil is nice, you can find a bunch of blondes with delicious GYM asses but they're not fit to be someone's wife, they're whores that you fuck when bored. Need suggestions. Russia? Poland? Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVQq3OhOvFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saudi Arabia perhaps

fbbp

Certainly not Russia

"Finding" girls is the beta way.
Making girls into what you want is the alpha way.

Poland maybe

I keep trying to tell people... it isn't about the country, it is about the family. Very easy for all of that to be true if good parents weren't so fucking rare...

fuck off

Sup Forumss views on women are purely satirical

You also forgot to include their a virgin, Christian, boring, blah blah blah.

Japan

Yeah well part of that comes with the experience of having, ya know, been with women.

Gotta start somewhere first. Unless you're a born Adonis.

Kek, I think Russia is a good choice too.

White girls please man
Why? Russians girls seem to know their place on a conservative family from what i've seen
Whores are like pitbulls man, there will always be that doubt in the back of your head if you were able to make it fully decent

I'd try Poland for the most well raised traditional girls.

Simple you grab them out of high school or invent a time machine.

Yeah i was thinking about Poland, i also have a polish last name so any nationalist girl wouldnt feel bad for being with me

>Why? Russians girls seem to know their place on a conservative family from what i've seen

This is the biggest misconception out there

Romania villages too.

Swaziland

lmao no. Russian women are slutty as fuck. Most of them smoke and drink and attentionwhore on vk.com or periscope 24/7

You need a timemachine for that

I thought that was a funny way to say Switzerland, wtf are you

Honestly, Scotland.

Every female here is incredibly caring and think for themselves. Well, the majority anyway.

But yer no coming her ya fucking ape

I know it is really hard to find someone like this but anything is better than Brazil trust me. You go to any college party and you'll se a bunch of white rich spoiled girls twerking like whores ROFL, its unreal

Japan.

I was a beta faggot until I met my first serious and current gf
If youre confident in yourself, women will follow you. If you have to fake that confidence, fake it till you make it. Fake confidence looks like real confidence.
Crafting a woman isnt as hard as it seems, youre just a pussy afraid to make the effort.

You have no idea how wrong you are

Poland

you're absolutely right man

try midwest or mideast America, you can find some cute farm girls that are what you're looking for

Japan,
tattoos are still considered taboo
don't drink like whores very conscious of what they put in their bodies
peircings again body conscious and taboo for anything other than ears
nudes not sure, wife sent me nudes but we were going out
Most arent taking selfies, they take pictures of stupid shit like food
very respectful of parents
would consider not feminist whatsoever, believe men and women have roles
not whores and know they can not afford to be a single mom in Japan
very shy

how about fantasyland

youtube.com/watch?v=OVQq3OhOvFI

Iceland? How is it?

You aren't going to find it, not in a western country anyway.

Jeez, Sup Forums's standards are ridiculous.

RARE
Plus your king fucks all the hot women anyway

I mean i could make an exception for the tattoos and piercing, but that's it, everything else is a must if you want to find someone decent

Saudi Arabia

My girlfriend is none of those things. She doesn't even have a Facebook. You just gotta keep looking, user. The perfect girl isn't going to just fall into your lap.

They all want a girl who's virgin at like 28, 6 feet tall, blonde and pale, blue eyes, far right winger who's probably a christfag, that cooks, cleans, takes care of the house while looking like a Swede supermodel (80s-90s swede, not modern kebabs and we wuz ones). They also want her to never complain and for her to ask them permission to do pretty much anything while the poltards are busy shitposting about magical frogs on a mongolian charicature board.

Oh and they also have to accept their neckbeard, cheetoh-smelling skinnyfat bodies and random autistic fits when someone makes a meme about Trump.

Good luck finding a woman, anons.

My gf is all those things, except she's a "feminist"

Women off all countries do that.
It is your job to attain greatness and weed out the shitters.
Women of higher class tend to be mroe attractive, less impulsive and all around better people.
Poverty breeds the worst kind of people, especially when it comes to women.

this.
the fuck happened the past two generations?

are those purple eyes?

as long as i can fuck the guttural accent out of a scots girl, im down

Islamic State

>where can I find women who don't act like women?

Tribal / aboriginal peoples deep in the wild..

Are there even white people in swaziland?

any country, idiot. stop judging a population by your cherry-picked fears and feelings. moron.

Their conservative to western standards. Plus their feisty which keeps the males on their toes

No need to be virgin, 6 feet tall and have blue eyes. So, which country?

>"Where do I find perfection?"
1. You don't
2. Not gonna find the answers here
3. Tattoos are sexy

Exactly. It ain't happening guys, drop your standards a little if you want to see pussy in your lifetime.

Best you can do is find someone somewhat compatible and slowly redpill them into becoming better.

Well a couple of tattoos are fine, thats why i said "not covered in tattoos". Like both sleeves and upper chest tattoos. Thats a NONO

chances are probably same anywhere but its like winning a lottery
if you think that women in Poland don't do stuff like smoking, drinking etc you will be surprised

>white girls

Good luck with that, my friend.

The chastity rule for unmarried girls was removed in 2005. Your HIV/AIDS infection rate has hit 1 in 4. And your people are polygamous. Thanks but no thanks chief *click*bvvrrr*tweet* or however you say dumb ass in nigger language.

>Swaziland
How's that going for you proxy lad?

why did you use russian picture in post about brazil?

is she the peak of female beauty?

Not russia for sure lol.
Probably most of the muslims countrys.

Yes. And im minority but i like her even better grown up

russian chicks are a meme

This.
Crack one off in any old dirty slut and it takes 9 years after to grow one into the perfectly molded example of what you want.

Whats her name?

This. As it stands right now, the "country x has best girls" meme is dead. That being said, Eastern European girls tend to hit the points on OP's list more often thanks to the fact that they had super strict conservative upbringing. A good place to look would be non-capital (Moscow and Saint Petersburg) cities in Russia. I used to live in one as an exchange student, and the girls I've met would usually be that good. My biggest regret is leaving the one I dated behind: I generally stayed away from girls because I knew it would be over as soon as I went back to the States (and I can't conceive a relationship that is not long-lasting), but she did feel like the one and I couldn't help it, though thankfully I never got it as far as intimacy (it's super serious to Russian girls and having had sex probably would have made it hurt even more when I told her I was leaving).
Things to note (applies to good CONSERVATIVE Russian girls):
>tend to be very collected and quiet most of the time
>genuinely happy to see you every time
>highly intelligent because universities and schools in Russia are free and very robust
>know the value of a good man because most Russian males are actually utter trash
>literally raised to be good housewives, they have cooking/housekeeping classes for girls at schools starting as early as 5th grade
>good genes in most cases
>caring
>always think ahead, never live for the moment

u gotta anymore recent pics? i just keep seeing the same old ones over and over

Africa.

Japan

Ireland to some degree.

I got my girl from Taiwan. She was literally the first chick I spoke to in there.

>20years old
>no past boyfriends
>Kissless virgin
>Christian with traditional values
>Believes in god but accepts atheism fully and is interested in science
>Only posts pictures to her close friends and family, nothing revealing just selfies, food and stuff
>Short and has a nice figure for an asian chick
>Doesn't use makeup except for special events, still above average looks without makeup
>No drugs or smoking, drinks on special occasions moderately
>Responsible with money and doesn't gold-dig me even though I would be willing to provide for her
>Very lovey-dovey since I'm her first love

Pic not related but she is about that cute without makeup and in person.

Brazil south country side cities with less than 20 k habitants, I found a lot of pale skin blondes/
blue eye grills.

Get a blank product and mold it to fit your own taste.
Teach her how to fuck and be a good housewife.
Dont teach her to drink / smoke do degenerate things etc..

>ireland
>don't drink like whores

Pick one Cat-lick.

Found mine in the Philippines. 26, virgin, religious, family oriented. Perfect. She'll be arriving in the US Thursday.

how much did you pay and how much is shipping?

>Finland
Check's out

Expensive as fuck to do it...Legally... which we did. She's a Trump fan too

this Had an irish cumdumpster i nagged when she was 18, had one partner at then which was really low for ireland and was upper class.

Semi redpilled her, but as soon as we broke up and came back to roachland, I hear she degenerated and went on the cock carousel.

Neverland.

with her asian boyfriend :^)

every country, in the countryside