***Gun thread***

Post em if you got em faggots you know the drill

No HILL SCHILLS
Europeans and Americans only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2ivub38kOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

match me

How big is your penis? Probably under 6", right?

Nah I break the six inch mark easy. Touching belly button like a boss

what rifle is that?

>fake hat

M1A SOCOM 16 cqb
Gonna get a forehand grip and a 50 round drum for it. Gonna basically be a .308 tommy gun

The hat is real pleb it was a Mis print in my opinion and will be super rare in future so fffffuuuuuu reeeeeee it's a mis print because the letters are super big.

(You)

Not only do you have a poorfaggot knockoff M1A but you also have a ducking knockoff trump hat how much of a beaner are you?

Nah, they made new versions after he won the primary so that old folks could read them.

>no butt stock
Fuck off

Me and my nazi remover crew from a few months ago. We are coming for you

Looks like a SOCOM 16

I have too many to fit in one picture

my two faves atm

R8 me fags
>don't have hi res version because away from my computer

>nothing is beyond our reach
>cartridge effective range 300 yards
:^)

youtu.be/f2ivub38kOI

Allahu Akbar, god damn it!

nice airshit faglord

Lmao hating on an m1a cuz of the stock how pathetic and miserable are you? Just curious.

>Spends thousands on a gun
>buys a fake MAGA hat

>being snide and condescending
>the gun he is talking about is not chambered in 7.62x39 like he thinks
Top kek

that's more like it.

Nice try FBI.

>amd
>poorfag stock ARs
>no extra mags
>fucking sling is on wrong

0/10 would NOT operate with

My collection. Some are older I received from my grandpa after he passed.

Not pictured is my deer rifle.

Interesting, I just got done shooting my CETME with green G3 furniture, my A2 clone, and my 1911 put in the snow. Weird to see pretty much those same guns right now

Hope you've got a tetanus shot.

>tfw no M1A
Anyways, I've only got a 1911 and a Remington 1858 at the moment. Looking into getting a rifle soon.

All my guns and my make america white again hat all got lost in a boating accident

Some of my rifles, couple AK's and a mystery gun.

Looks kinda like a crappy/weird stoner 63 or even AR18 Chinese knock off. Really weird rifle on top there. Are there any markings on it or do you have any idea on the country of origin?

>tfw spring is coming
>tfw time to start scouting new locations to squirrel hunt with my single shot 12 gauge

sometimes having invasive squirrel species in your state is great

nice duke nukem shotgun m8

>12ga
do you perforate them neatly with a varmint load or do you use something bigger to make pink mist

SHALL

>tfw two smart to own guns

Fuck off, FBI. I'm not posting shit.

you can't eat pink mist, so you tell me

It's not an SBR

Hey guys, i live in california and i want to get a gun. Not trolling, i actually want to get a gun but i'm not sure what some good starters are to train with / use at a shooting range. My brother is military but doesn't want me to get a gun even though he has two of his own and won't speak to me about guns at all. Was curious if anyone in here could give me some advice.

>knock off MAGA hat

Like said, more details on the top rifle, please.

you cant?

>california
>gun
might as well just leave the state first
the government there doesn't want you to own guns

PTR 91?

Go to /k/ and ye shall be informed, after witnessing relentless faggotry.

I know if you're not police or not military it's very hard to get guns legally here but i can still try. I go to university here but i've always admired guns. I'm hoping even some advice wud help..

do u have any advice tho? some noob tips?

why would you hunt squirrels in spring?

A M1A SOCOM, LMAOOOO

did you find it in a lake?

you can get a california legal M1A
or buy gun parts out of state and have a boating accident

Sorry user, I'm not from Cali and stopped trying to keep up with the new laws that are being implemented. You could always start by going to a local range that rents guns out and ask them for some input and try a few out. I'd say an AR is a great rifle to start, but not sure what the deal is with bullet button/non-detachable mags or other features.

Pls r8, no h8

because it's an excuse to go innawoods

Pretty sure some parts are from or designed from the SAR 80. Fore grip is obviously more modern and the buttstock is some walmart stock I think.

Idk it's a weird rifle but the SAR80 is looking closer. Pretty sure it's east Asian but idk what the actual model is.

Really could use more info either marking or something like that. Even caliber markings would help.

okay i'll look into this. ill also start browsing k. thanks anons

>My brother is military but doesn't want me to get a gun even though he has two of his own and won't speak to me about guns at all
your brother probably knows shit about you we don't. he probably has good reason for you not wanting to get a gun

>That Enfield
Sorry man, I h8

just remember that california's "assault weapons" bans are unconstitutional and will be struck down soon

Isn't there anything better to kill? They're all scabby and skinny by then.

Me too man. It was a hard day. And I can't afford to replace my extensive collection. Oh well, damn boats.

>that knockoff MAGA hat
lel

nah, most managed seasons are in the fall

totally no shame in just murderating them if they're invasive in your local area

dog bless

yee

i hope that happens soon, too. It's my constitutional right to own a gun, not state law.

he hasn't seen combat but idk why he won't either, we talk about everything, including politics, but not guns...

>implying a 7" penis can kill someone from 800 yards

$1400 gun and knock off MAGA hat.

You disgust me.

Confused_atf_agent.tiff

My akm

>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Where did you get that patch desu?

Does your light get hot as fuck and eat through batteries? I have a P07 Duty and the light, while bright as shit, is overall cheap crap.

Guess how many serial numbers it has

Just got my baby this weekend.

Knockoff/10

that's a nice setup user.

Fuck I love freedom.

That range looks comfy as fuck.

Whats with the weird looking dildo?

Roman Atwood has the exact same surface on his table in the kitchen as you do. With similar cupboards beside it.

Are you (((Roman Atwood)))?

It's a status symbol of wealth and prosperity.

Even ancient man respected the magic powers of the phallus. I rub it for good luck in battle.

Glack for scale

Holy fuck I cummed big.

My Pride and Joy.

Those are in no way the same.

Europeans dont have guns they use trucks.