Help me understand something

Help me understand something...

If Alex Jones and INFOWARS do everything in their power to fight globalist, how come he sells snake oil and never says a thing against zionists and their correlation to globalism?

How is this possible?

Bump

te

flag

Because he doesn't have corporate sponsors and he has to keep infowars going some how. Also his wife is a Jew I think and he's one of those pro Israel christfags.

Snake oil? More like he sells cheap vitamins with weird branding and high price tag.

And anyway its clear he is a conman.

why cricket

Because he's secretly Bill Hicks.

>buying sups from a politically based website
wat?

Bill would never sell snake oil.

He would to Trump supporters (and Hilary supporters too, basically people dumb enough to vote).

sdf

Zionism doesn't mean what you think it means, OP.

The favorite tactic of the globalists is committing evil as "the jew"

Basically you're still bluepilled. You probably don't even know china owns our national parks and west coast shipping yards.

This is because you're a sleepwalking little goodgoy.

The man faked his death and you think he wouldn't sell snake oil?

damn son. what would their margins be on this crap?

why would you buy this shit?
I mean after seing this, how can anybody still like him?

>not supplementing
>enjoy your magnesium, folate, d3, k1, k2 and omega fatty acid deficit

age like shit

Probably 40%. Prepared and shelf stable food isn't always cheaper than fresh.

A MRE costs between $6-8 when sold non-bulk. so 90*6 to 8 is between $360 and $720. The $500 for 90 days is within that range.

Bretty gud senpai

He doesn't sell anything that would be out of place at GNC (a vitamin store). How else is he gonna pay his salary and his company? Advertising revenue isn't that great.

nigga gotta eat.

>buying supplements from an conspiracy website that is supposed to be against bullshit like snake oil supplement industry