Black people didn't CHOOSE to be victims of genocide

Black people didn't CHOOSE to be victims of genocide
Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and sold
Black people didn't CHOOSE to have their culture stolen
Black people didn't CHOOSE to be discriminated against
Black people didn't CHOOSE to become second class citizens

So stop blaming them for all the problems in America, Trumpers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/monsanto-family-were-jewish-slave-dealers-and-owners/#GX7iUSfw2HPswmQf.99
youtube.com/watch?v=EfdYe2Bg6no
youtu.be/HK3gDo72NWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They definitely did choose to stay in America and ask for constant gibmedats.

What would an apology accomplish exactly?

Black people didn't CHOOSE to be niggers

Black people weren't genocided
They enslaved their own people
Black people didn't have much culture besides fire, drums and slavery
Black people aren't discriminated against
Black people are not second class citizens.

They're just retarded.

Niggers have the choice to get back to apefrica, why can't they go?

Actually they did choose it. when tribes went to war they would take PoWs and sell them to the europeans that would come to africa.

Why? Wasn't white boys fighting and dying in the Union army on their behalf enough? Wasn't killing off our brothers who wanted to keep them chained more than enough? Fuck the blacks, their freedom bought with white blood and the endless social programs for them to do literally nothing with their lives is our "apology"

Jew Bernie Sanders should apologize

>Save millions of black people from Malaria, waring tribes and being African
>apologize

nope, never. They were brought to the best nation on earth and proceed to cry and bitch about how their long dead great, great, great grand pappy had to pick cotton.

Meanwhile they kill each other at the highest rate of any other race and have the audacity to declare that their lives matter.

Actually it was their tribal chiefs who chose.

Will the Irish be expecting an apology for slavery too? Or is it just to appease the niggers?

MONSANTO Family Were Jewish Slave Dealers And Owners.
Read more at thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/monsanto-family-were-jewish-slave-dealers-and-owners/#GX7iUSfw2HPswmQf.99

Niggers assume that an official apology = large sum of cash, for some reason.

We didn't CHOOSE to have faggot OP's.

So stop sucking dicks, OP.

I'm sure if someone brutally raped, enslaved, systematically oppressed and colonized your family and ancestors you'd want more than just an "apology". Fucking cunt piece of shit.

>black people

>black
>people

Found your mistake, leaf.

> Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and sold

Technically, they did.

They were sold by their own to British slavers, who then sold slaves to settlers.

They already practiced slavery between tribes (and still do).

British are one to talk

Who is "we"? Jews?

Well, you're not getting it.

Fucking nigger.

The reason why planet Earth will become an African shithole with whites extinct. is because of cuckmericans, britburqas and francafricans.

And poortumoors.

Nigger enablers.

Only 2% of the country owned slaves, which means 98% didn’t own slaves and that means Whites had to build America from scratch virtually on their own. Also Irish were slaves who were less valuable than blacks were.

Blacks wouldn't be in America had it not been for the jews.
Jews owned the boats.
Jews owned the plantations.
Yet, white rednecks get the blame for slavery.
Check and see how many jews owned all the old country stores in every area of the US back in the old days. Jews gave other jews money so that they could buy everything up and gain control.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfdYe2Bg6no

I would get behind an apology, even reparations, if it meant the end of all this. No more affirmative action, no more black history month, nobody discussion about racism. Name your price, niggers. You'll all be living in huts after a year anyway.

You can't apologize for something you didn't do and the sooner you stop trying to garner empty apologies from people you've never met in a vain attempt to make yourself feel better and justify your immense failures in life the sooner you can figure out why your life actually sucks ass and try to change it.

Dumb fucking nigger.

I completely agree. Once Bernie is able to locate some slaveowners, an apology is definitely in order. Something tells me he's going to turn up empty-handed in his search though.

Yeah you're dumb as fuck and have been the worlds slave for a thousand years

Hello Tyrone

neck yourself

I can't wait for this NEET jew faggot to die, I will take a trip across the country to piss on his grave.

It sets up the framework for justifying compensation. This is why most lawyers will tell you to not apologize for a mistake if it is probable the other party is going to litigate. An apology can be used as evidence of guilt. We know for certain that blacks will litigate and we know for certain they're going to demand cash. An apology just makes the situation worse rather than better.

White people should apologize to ourselves for what a retarded idea slavery was in the first place. We never should have brought those monkeys here. Or we should have deported them all like Lincoln wanted. Now we're stuck in a country that's 13% nigger.

Stop making tgreads about this cuckold.

A

No

My offer is a one way trip to Africa

And they need to revoke their citizenship

>Be part mestizo
>blame Spain for fucking with ancestry

Nope, don't care. I was not there.

Black people sold black people as slaves.
Your whole argument is false.

From who? Anyone who wronged my ancestors is long dead.

>apologies
send them back to Africa and problem solved

White people didn't CHOOSE to stuck on a planet with Dindu's

i agree, the kikes need to apologize for bringing them over and pay for return airfare for the niggers.

You should know from the actions of SJWs that any form of appeasement is seen as a sign of weakness and only leads to more and greater demands. Best thing to do is laugh without mercy at them and then ignore their pleads.

He is right though. It is time for the Jews to apologise for selling the africans into slavery...

And I didn't choose to bring them here.
The problem still remains.
They need to get out or die.

the 650 THOUSAND whites that died isn't enough?

What about the blacks back in Africa that sold the slaves?

Posts like this are proof that you're too stupid to be in this society.

I didn't CHOOSE to be born post slavery in the U.S.A.
I didn't CHOOSE to be born white
I didn't CHOOSE to be born male

So stop blaming me for all your problems niggers, nignogs.

It was the Blacks who sold the Blacks into slavery.

America is the only country that fought a war to end slavery.

There are more slaves in Africa TODAY than there ever was in America. Slavery still exists in the Middle East.

Africa doesn't want them back. Seriously, visit any sub Saharan nation and ask them about Africa-Americans. They'll tell you American blacks are fat, ugly, and immoral. Africans enjoy rap and other ghetto culture from the US much in the same way middle class white teens do but they do understand the degeneracy of those it comes from.

Black people don't have culture. They're the ones who steal and niggerize anything they can get the hands on. I know this was bait but i'm on the crapper at work so I don't care really.

>black people
All the black people who were saves are all long gone. Slavery still exists though for all races, for sex, labor, etc. but you wi) never hear the (((news))) talk about that.

But niggers sold each other into slavery. The first slave owner in America was a nigger.

They did it to themselves.

Jews are white when it is advantageous to them. In this situation, they absolutely identify as white so they can transfer guilt away from their tribe.

Did you really edit this meme to replace "Leaf" with "Canadian"??

Go back to Budapest.

Black people are incredibly better off living in the ghettos in the US when compared to the living conditions of most people in Africa.
Slavery was a net positive for the current living conditions of the average US black citizen.

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and sold

Actually they did, if you're going treat races as if it's a mind that takes decisions.

See, whites didn't enslave black people, they bought black slaves, from slave masters.
So it was black people's choice to enslave black people.

Then about 1% of white people chose to buy some slaves from them.

It was also white people's choice to free black people from slavery. Before that slavery was pretty much accepted worldwide, and throughout history.
All races have kept slaves. But it's whites the first ones who abolished it at large scale.

Sadly black people in Africa still keep slaves in some parts, even today... :-(
/fucking thread

>We
I mean if Bernie's referring to his own people, he's definitely in the right here.

victimizing is a way to put the black man down.
most blacks are happy to be americans and get to breed white women

>Jew wants to apologize for slavery

I see no problem here

He is right though. It is time for the Jews to apologise for selling the africans into slavery...

first step of their goal of reparations

Tell them to listen to this song: youtu.be/HK3gDo72NWY

Black people are hardly the first race to have been systematically exploited and oppressed. Any systematic/institutional discrimination in america has already been abolished for decades now, and yet much of the black community in america is no better off or even worse than before. Continually asking for affirmative action and reparation for past discrimination will only remind people of said discrimination.

There's a point where you have to stop asking for help, and start helping yourself.

>britbong

Well sure, but I didn't choose for someone's ancestors to do all that, so I'm not apologizing for shit

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be victims of genocide
No black genocide
Nope. The muslims captured and sold the blacks to the dutch
>Black people didn't CHOOSE to have their culture stolen
Culture was never stolen. They gave it up for the white culture. Are you suggesting europeans stole mud-huts and tribal dances?
>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be discriminated against
But they sure do deserve it by commiting the majority of murders, robberies, assaults, etc...
>Black people didn't CHOOSE to become second class citizens
Nope. They did earn it by their behavior

The only thing they did not choose is having their culture stolen, cause no one stole it from them .
For the rest it was ALL their choices, white man has only helped them.

You are missing the point of the thread goddamit.

He is right. It is time for the Jews to apologise for selling the africans into slavery...

>black "people" didn't genocide eachother's tribes
>black "people" didn't sell their own into slavery
>black "people" did have a culture before you showed up, honest!
>there's literally nothing statistically anomalous about black "people" that could drive someone to have preconceived notions about them!
>black "people" dindu nuffin!

Black people are the ones that enslaved and sold their fellow men

Why aren't they apologising?

Muslims sold them to the dutch`? tell me more

Youre right bernie
The jews should apologize for slavery as they did most of the trading and transporting, and of course the profited the most

Slavery was the greatest thing that happened to niggers today. They get to live in the greatest country on earth getting welfare instead of roaming in Africa.If they complain we should just say there is no racial oppresion for blacks in Africa, and give them a one way ticket.

You just want free cash, fucktard.
SAGE!

They sure as fuck chose to act like shitheads and cause problems though..

In the name of white people, I apologise for slavery. We should have genocided you instead.

>1 post by this ID

Stop bumping Zionist threads.

This is a legitimate opinion, but it could also be bait

please, I beg you:
if you are baiting break character and tell me

I really need to know if the leafs' progressivism is just an elaborate ruse

by default I assume ruse, but you never know

When is Europe going to get an apology for serfdom, or for Ottoman attacks on European soil?

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be victims of genocide
And they weren't

Then they shouldn't have sold each other into slavery

Last I checked, white people aren't inserting plates into their lips

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be discriminated against
They choose to act like animals. Same outcome

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to become second class citizens
Prove it

yeah...no its not a good idea buddy

Slavery never happend. Wish it did though.

We did already. Approximate Total: 785,000–1,000,000+ dead times.

This.
They've had ample opportunity to go back to Africa. They chose to stay here and be shit.

Black people should probably get over it like every other culture that has ever been the victim of any of those things has.

First slave owner in America.

>Black people didn't CHOOSE to be enslaved and sold.
Yes, they choose it. They had the choice between being enslaved or die.
They choose the coward's path.
Nobody stole they culture

They can't. They live in the past. Especially when the past might mean they get money for something that never happened to them(personally). Should I ask for payment if my great great grandfather died fighting on the Union side from their sorry ass?

Are white people running around in plants strung together barefoot while chucking spears at lions?
Nobody stole black culture.

Black people sold out their own people into the slave trade though.

>stop blaming blacks for all the problem while I Blaim whitey

We all know what kind of seditious people are constantly fanning these fires.

>paying people money for something my dickhead great-great-great grandfather did