After Europe sees how successful Trumpwall is...

After Europe sees how successful Trumpwall is, surely they will do the right thing after they throw merkels and the shitskins out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HOfcYWZoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>georgia outside
>albania and kosovo in

>implying there will be any Trumpwall at all
also why the fuck are Albania and Kosovo inside of it

They already have walls

There you go. Added some Alps for skiing.

Fixed it for ya

I like this, also would put a sea wall between us and Italy

>Greece outside

this

That one is better than mine, I'll grant you that

I'd put my dick between your cheeks

mhhh yea bby
what would you do next?

europe only needs one wall, at the turkish border.

and for Italy to stop shipping imigrants from africa.

Problem solved

Second wall around us to keep all of you fucking subhumans out

>giving them Athens and Contantinople

How about we fight for what's our s first?

TONGUE URANUS

nice, now add a wall with Turkey and we're perfect.

This. Also, implying Spain is white.

I'd be more than willing to pay for these walls if it stops the muslim and negro invasion.

>Ours
>Greece
>White
Nah

You don't even need a wall when the cucks demand the floodgates be open anyway.
You need to uncuck yourselves first, and then hire a bunch of people to shoot down any boat or any nigger climbing through the fence. I'd gladly volunteer.

>Including Turkey

Can one of you explain how trump is going to fund the wall, i don't mean this to be a shill tier comment--I'm just curious.

where?

>What is western civilization
Additionally, you do realize that Germany is a primary reason for Greece's economic destruction right? I lived in a rural Peloponnesian village for a few months. The old guy who ran the platea shop owned 5 goats. One of them had blonde hair, and all the townsfolk thought it was hilarious so they named the goat Angela Merkel.

Greeks are based, and if you have even a fractional understanding of what Greeks meant for the foundation of the west, you'll draw your line to protect the peloponessus

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HOfcYWZoo

damn they took the time limit off for pass users?

dude, excellent

1. Add special tax for all money transfers between Mexico and US
2. Add special tariffs for all goods coming from Mexico
3. Force all Mexican nationals buy "work patents" if they can't prove that they are legal US citizens, immediately deport anyone who refuses to pay

Isn't the entire Mediterranean Sea a wall itself?

Yeah bro it's sweet. Don't need to do jewgle captcha and can shitpost at lightning speed.

>implying trump is not just a copycat

thank you for the reply, so when the wall is initially built, the money will come from where? Also, is the implication here that it will be more than paid for over time through those things?

Why russia needs a wall. They just put the refugee in a gulag and forget about them.

Or let the local population beat them up like hardbass

lel, smart idea to wall off the anglo scum but why did you wall yourself off too?
Not enough walls in romania doe, delet this

Someone already made these calculations, amount of money that is going from USA to Mexico is much larger than amount of money that is needed to build and maintain wall. In addition to things I listed, there are also various aid programs and other stuff Trump can just cancel and divert to wall. Basically, he may easily force Mexico to pay for it without their consent.

trust me, their will be enough germans building this wall for free and on their own money, but goverment wont let em lol

China did it first. And it worked out for about 1400 years before the Mongols came around.

Because spain is full of moors and they keep coming, so it's better to wall everything while we purge the country.

Same with calais and netherlands.

All those walls except the small piece around the European part of Turkey (which should of course be annexed but that's another story) could be made obsolete by just using the navies European countries already possess. (the border with Russia is already guarded so the Kaukasus wall is also useless)

This is exactly the point: these navies are forbidden to use to prevent illegal immigration. By whom? The EU of course. The EU achieves three things with this:

>Import of immigrants which they want for some devious reason
>The EU asserts itself as a sovereign power over the member states
And, most importantly:
>The EU creates the need for a EU army which they have been working towards for years now, as: clearly the individual member states' armed forces can't deal with this problem on their own (but that has nothing to do with us explicitly blocking that)"

You're all focusing on the wrong enemy. The joos are behind many things, even behind some parts of the EU, but the EU is the most grave and present danger of all

>digits of foresight and good ideas confirm
k den.
I'd wall off the whole balkans to start with, up to kurwatia. THen we purge.

People joke about Merkel's shit handling of the refugee crisis (which it was), but after the populist uprising of 2016 the European leadership is really toughening their act.

I browse the /r/Europe board on plebbit and most of the comments on immigration talk about defending Europe's borders (i.e. through a European defence force), deporting illegals, slowing the rise of Islamisation and making sure migrants assimilate. I pray Brexit and the far-right has finally un-cucked these people.

this map clearly shows that only people who visit seaside in croatia are czechs slovaks and poles.

thank you, have any links for further reading?

We can't go back.

In your opinion, would we still need passport and walls in this situation ?

NO NO ROMANIA!
BAD, EVIL,NAUGHTY!

Why build walls when we could just massacre all the people we don't want?

No wall needs to be built, Euros needs to just stop being ass fags and letting in migrants from the ME. Everything was fine 15 years ago.

Just cut the welfare.

yes

>underestimating the incompetence of every country south of Austria and East of Berlin

First mistake, simple solutions won't get us out of this problem

You are correct.

I really wonder why you serbs go to Greece...
Can you be this butthurt?