Styxhexenhammer666 thread

Post your rare Styxes

Now I know I'm dreaming....
How do I get to sleep?

I saw Styxenhammer at a supermarket in Vermont yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything,

He said, "Hrmmmm, like you're doing right now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "hrmm? hrmm? hrmm?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like 15 military rations in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the rations and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan each individually "to prevent any demonic exorcision," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each ration and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by ranting about the lamestream media. In retrospect, it was actually very funny.

Do you guys like him because he vaguely looks like a girl? Besides that he really isn't that insightful.

shadilay syxers was my favourite election meme cracked me up every time, not sure why

M8 he is packed with test, look at his jaw

M8 he is packed with test-icular ejaculate, look at his jaw

Uh oh it's my favorite faggot time to camp out on this tab

What is his qualification/work or does he live in a basement?

Glam Styxes are rare.

Have this Brainiac Styx in exchange.

He has a degree in plant biology so that explains the massive garden

Checked

haven't seen this pasta in a while

Well Styx would make a good trap if he shaves off the beard and wears make up.

he edits and sells occult literature

His channel is blocked in my country. #cucked

Freedom will only be available through death!

Dont you agree?

Same in Poland. Paganism is frowned upon by our government.

are you seriously purity testing a satanist tho?

Nah, just checking what legitimacy he has. But that's the beauty of the internet, any rat looking fuck can grow a following if you give him a microphone.

>But that's the beauty of the internet

It is.

It really truly is.

you guys are joking right

Alright YouTube.

Nope. I wish I were. It's only his youtube page that's blocked.

legitimacy? take his ideas, not him.

kek

he a very dangerous man

Shadilay Styxers

kek

can someone post the original of this?

cute trap

He's pretty great honestly. He avoids hot takes for the sake of hot takes and gives reasoned, calm views on current events. He's got some fringe views but he's open about them so you can make an honest appraisal of what he puts out.

Shadilay Styxers

If I find out this guy smokes weed or ever smoked weed I will lose all respect for him.

He did a lot of drugs before now he says he hasn't used them for years. Look up his trip reports, he goes into what his experiences were.

Also
>getting blocked for denying the holocaust
Lmao

I had to stop watching him because I was getting paranoid that the minecraft videos were subliminal programming. Shadilay

>getting blocked for denying the holocaust
wot?

Styx, in some euro countries

I hate the way he abruptly ends videos. Other than that he's pretty fun.

holy shit i didn't know he bought into that stormfag bullshit

He edits and sells those occult books. I think he said that he has a degree in anthropology, so he can't really be that intelligent.