BRE

Happy January 9th, Serbs and those of you who consider yourselves friends of the Serbs.
Everyone else get fucked. Bosnia is ours, muslims go back to turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Nations_and_intelligence#/Studies of national cognitive ability
books.google.fr/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC
books.google.fr/books?
youtube.com/watch?v=6cE72Udr6kI
web.archive.org/web/19980626053347/http://www.gov.yu/mediawar/mediawar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France has almost always been a friend of Serbia

Sorry for Bosnia,Miterrand was a cuck

Are there ones among you that remember the old alliances??

>Bosnia is ours
republika srpska is yours
the rest belongs to croatia

>Volimo Francusku kao sto je ona volela nas 1995-1999

Serbs have a lower iq than bosniacs and turks.

>the rest belongs to croatia
pls no
no more bosniaks or herzegovnars

Gratz!

shiptar please remove yourself from the premises

Srbi su genocidan narod.

Malvinas je Srbija!

That's rich coming from a crorat

ЧETHИЦИ, ЧETHИЦИ
CПPEMAJTE CAЛATE
БИЋE MECA, БИЋE MECA
КOЉEMO ХPBATE

Happy January 9th!

He is with us in this thread so please behaive

Sad.

Macedonians are the true master race off the Balkans

Looks like a legit chart backed up by real scientific evidence, I can make one just like yours just give 5 minutes with ms paint.

Here are the sources

>wikiwand.com/en/Nations_and_intelligence#/Studies of national cognitive ability

>books.google.fr/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC

>books.google.fr/books?
id=i6XDQgAACAAJ

>Researchers believe the data from this study are of dubious quality:
I stopped reading after this.

>serbia and turkey
must be a coincidence huh

Kosovo is Serbia

double digits confirm it

Happy 9th of January!

noggin status: joggin

Fuck Muslim ragheads and Turkey.

Двoни нe лaжaт

>tfw we were one of the only very few countries who didn't recognized Kosovo's jewry
Why is western Europe so fucking shit?

Kosovo is Serbia

lets be honest here Carlos, you didn't recognize it because of the whole Catalonia thing.

this is weird as fuck, Spain, along with Portugal, is the most muslim-influenced country in Europe yet it didn't recognize Albanian sovereignity over Kosovo

Hi there, sorry for the bombing, was a missclick

>Albanians

It didn't really get popular until 2013 though

>The French Navy refused to transport Serbs
>Nikolai II the second gave an ultimatum to the (((allies))) that he will sign a separate peace treaty with the Krauts if you don't transport them so you did.

I don't know of what friends OP is talking about,i only know of snow nigger overlords and (((((ALLIES))))).

true bosnian independence when?

>mfw serbs are proud of their history of many failures and defeats

Lausitz je Srbija!

yet we have the most kebabs from all of the balkans. whens the next kebab removing ?

Even israel did not recognize kosovo

That's not weird at all.

Spain has basque and Catalonian problems. Aiding the dismemberment of another European country does not help Spain.

:DDDDDD

Then you'd have to recognize Palestine. Kosovo really did create a domino effect though

is there a map of countries that recognized crimea as russian?

legit question to be honest family

just to make it clear to every one people from macedona do not recognize kosovo the gov does thanks to kebabs in the gov pressuring us including burgerstan

>France has almost always been a friend of Serbia

'99 begs to differ.

Serbs have only one constant friend and actual ally in this world and that's the Greeks.

Israel directly pleaded to not bomb Serbia.

Kek,what did the Greeks ever do for us.They refused the go to WW1 before ally pressure.Oh and helped us back stab Bulgaria.
Oh they are as brown as your average South Serb.

my favorite is the heroic retreat in ww1

>Brave Serbia ran away
>Bravely ran away away
>When danger reared its ugly head they bravely turned their tail and fled
>Yes, brave Serbia turned about
>And gallantly they chickened out
>Bravely taking to their feet
>They beat a very brave retreat
>Bravest of the brave, Serbia!

This. Those Jew fucks screw over everyone else, but I think their hate of muzzies outweighs that of whites.

Don't forget about the king.

>what did the Greeks ever do for us

Here:

>NATO's bombardment of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia caused a strong popular reaction in Greece, Prime Minister Costas Simitis sought a political solution to the Kosovo conflict. Greece refused to participate in the strikes against Yugoslavia.

>Several polls were conducted, of which revealed that 99.5% of the Greek population were completely opposed to the bombing, with 85% believing NATO's motives were strategic and not humanitarian. 69% wanted U.S. President Bill Clinton tried for war crimes, while 52% opposed the admittance of Kosovo Albanian refugees to Greece. Another poll showed 94% disapproval.

>20 prominent Greek judges of the supreme court (Council of State) signed a declaration, where they declared NATO guilty of war crimes. The more dramatic event was a People's Tribunal of over a 10.000 people in Athens, Greece, where the Greek Supreme Court declared president Clinton and NATO leaders guilty of war crimes.

>During a C-SPAN discussion in 2005 with General Wesley Allen Clark, the commander of NATO during the Kosovo War and NATO bombings, it was reported that several Greek non-governmental organizations were sending relief supplies in the middle of the bombings, which caused the bombing of certain targets more difficult, the intention of the organizations was to forestall the military action by sending humanitarian aid to the Kosovo Serb enclaves.

yeah it's better to commit mass suicide right?

>fyromanian intellectuals

when will you learn

>MUH 95% ALBANAIN KOSOVO HEART OF SERBIA
Actions speak louder than words.

>mfw Vucic is the ultimate manlet destroyer

he towers over all politicians he meets, like death about to eat them

and Romanians, don't ever forget them they helped us very much by smuggling food and other things to our country when we were under sanctions. thanks dacian bros

WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHIEEET

jebi se fajrom bre Skoplje is the rightful capital of the Serbian Empire.

>implying it's not just another Tonibler

You can detect them pretty easily. They live almost everywhere outside of Albania and they're always, without fail, butthurt about Serbs and Serbia and Kosovo and Metohija.

About the only Albanians to not feel butthurt about Serbs are the ones who left the country and settled in Italy back when the Ottomans were conquering the Balkans.

You can thank Tito for that.

Albanians were herded in great numbers during WW2 by the Italians and Germans, while Serbs were forced to move out. When the war was over, Tito allowed them to stay and later gave Kosovo and Metohija autonomy, along with Vojvodina. Up to the 19th century, Serbs were the majority on Kosovo and Metohija.

You're welcome, Serbian bros

youtube.com/watch?v=6cE72Udr6kI

>unironically electing a lanket

It's weird how we get along best with our non-Slavic neighbors.

the president is even worse, he looks like death itself and he used to work as a grave digger

>Not liking Toma Diploma for the memes he blessed us
what's wrong with you??

well i guess our janissaries did a good job with enrichment by slav genes in turkey, but they still couldn't make it to 100 though because there are still many roaches there

Ja sam neironicno glasao za ovog coveka samo da vidim Borisu ledja.

many such cases

no we dont serbshit

bosnians have the most. im glad we recognize kosovo

A white man

And an african shitskin

shiptard diaspora detected

And you?

>Boris Tadic
>covek koji je isao kod vidovnjaka za savet i doveo najvece kriminalce na vlast
>ili
>Tomislav Nikolic
>seljacina koji je sam rekao Putinu i Obami da ne smeju da idu avioni iznad njegovog sela,jos plus nema fakultetsku diplomu
How is life in Tetovo??

we support serbia in here

only contry in jewrope that doesn't recognize (((kosovo))) as (((independent)))

lele ne pocinaj pak aman

get fucked nemanja

btw have some serb redpilled stuff i found on the archive off milosevic himself

web.archive.org/web/19980626053347/http://www.gov.yu/mediawar/mediawar.html

brm brm

Serbs got KEKED

>Tonibler diaspora

Every time, without fail, you come crawling out of the woodwork at the mention of Serbia, Balkans or anything ex-Yugoslavian related.

Wew lad.

Why should I trust someone incompetent of even drawing our flags right to tell us what our average IQs are.

I don't understand your buthurtedness about Kosovo&Metohija. Since the west wasn't going to let you genocide the fucks for reasons hard to grasp, isn't it better to have a more-less Serbian Serbia than one with two million muslims living in it?

You make 20 threads about serbia every day

No shit everyone will hate you

You don't understand, we were going to remove them.
>and we wouldn't have gotten away with it, too

We don't have to genocide anyone. Just evict them. After all, I don't see anyone internationally legally persecuting Croatia for driving out Serbs from Krajina. So clearly, this is a legit tactic, so long as they leave of their own free will, albeit in fear from impending death and torture.

Also, Kosovo and Metohija are important to us, both culturally and historically, not merely for the demographics.

Would you give up an important part of your country, just because your government was previously ran by some fuckhead who gave no shit about you or your people, simply because people keep telling you "Come on, man, what does it matter that they drove your people out and terrorized your people and burned down your churches and monasteries and countless homes, just give up already"? We're seeing a lot of that recently here and on Sup Forums, mostly from Albanians who either live in Serbia or live abroad.

I never make threads about Serbia.

I don't really see the need for anything like it on Sup Forums, unless there's something happening locally that's actually relevant to Sup Forums.

Almost all the threads are made by a Croat ustasha exile in Brazil kek.Today is just a special day is all.

Here i found another one

Today is probably an exception to the rule because it's the 9th of January. Republika Srpska national day.

Also, nice generalizing. One flag =/= the entire country.

Because by this logic every Serb is also a CTR shill just because that one proxy fag used a Serb proxy when he was shilling for Clinton and shitting on Trump all over Sup Forums.

>I don't see anyone internationally legally persecuting Croatia for driving out Serbs from Krajina
dont be a buthurt kid, they drove (brm brm on tractors) themselves out
the whole world begged you to accept PLAN Z4
but after refusing it for a few times the storm came, and Milosevic and all the other cockroaches told the people to flee

That's a noble intention, but since the west wasn't going to do it, isn't cutting Kosovo away from Serbia actually preferable to having to live with Albanians?

Sure, population exchanges are a legit tactic. After all, we helped you make Serbia itself even more Serbian when it mattered!

I just don't see the necessity for all the butthurt, especially if you're not from there yourself. Countries and peoples have gained and lost territory since time eternal. Just wait for the next opportunity, and be sure you're better prepared than the other side when it comes.

also you already got republika srpska by expelling 100k croats from our posavina

No, because Kosovo is ours. There are hundreds of monuments of Serbian statehood on that land, thousand years old. We can't just have a war every time muslims decide to breed us out.

You will ride dem tractors again...

My hungarian neighbour still has the boiler he looted from your house, hrvoje.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

Some of our oldest monuments are in modern day Albania.

kukavica, nisam znala, da si takva kukavicaaa

can confirm, old people kill our IQ by 10 points minimum on average.

kukavica?
ja samo ovdje vidim pijanu bradatu nenaoružanu srpsku nejač bez kiseonika