>electronic music
>funk/groove

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo
youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=gFQpxAKx_ds
youtube.com/watch?v=QVfmxcJf45o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor Mike. He was a gentle soul in a body that was built to kill.

>what is eugenics
>what is losing most of your warrior stock from two world wars
>what is genetic potential
>what is White cucks and kikes giving blacks a major helping hand in both sports and music

Try going back to wherever you came from and by that I mean genetically.

>Black have contributed to music.

Keep trying tyrone, maybe one day your memes won;t be dreams.

Not an argument

Blacks suffered masses of genocides and famines by hands of the white man

>modern music

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums

No need to, history has already done that.

Whites are absolutely the master warrior race

Yes, blacks would win any race war if it came down to pure physical prowess versus pure physical prowess. You must now ask yourself, will it ever come down to that? For your information, blacks can't answer this question as they lack the ability to think far ahead. Aside from the literal meaning of the phrase, whenever they throw a punch they're already beaten to it.

>Yes, blacks would win any race war if it came down to pure physical prowess versus pure physical prowess

So this is what betas actually think

I'm saying that if it's 100% physical, a pure arm wrestling and running contest they probably win. But if it's even 1% something else, they lose.

Not an argument

>"c-cuck"

Pathetic

Then why are they so easy to dominate?
They are cattle, too stupid to live on their own.
Treat them like the animals that they really are.

Yeah, they make great labor. Just gotta tie them up tightly.

Sad!

>what is technological advantage

mike tyson is a physical freak

Strongest?

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo
0 niggers
strongman
physical masterrace
2016!!!

Superiority.

> best endurance

Quick, name all the blacks who've won the Tour de France!

And BTW their natural confidence comes from stupidity. They don't reason well enough work out any reasonable dangers, otherwise they wouldn't live in the shithole environments they do.

Mexican are usually better boxers.
Anyways
>Blacks
>punk
Now that's offensive for the troggs. Nigger lover

I mean isn't this because slave owners bred their slaves to be big and strong so they work better in the field

Nothing to do with physicality

Not an argument

Lions and tigers are stronger than niggers.
So are elephants.
What's your point?
White men control all of them.

>Mexicans are usually better boxers

Lmao casual

Sugar Ray Robinson
Ali
Sam Langford
Floyd mayweather
Phernel whitaker
Joe Louis
Lennox Lewis
Mike Tyson
Larry Holmes
Joe gans
Jack Johnson

All better than Mexican boxers

>Best muscle genetics
>strongest
>best athletes
>fastest
>best stamina and endurance
>naturally confident
>deep voices
Steroids will give you all that and you keep the high IQ

whites are the strongest. fact

So true. Makes me sad everytime I see anything about Mike Tyson. You can see in his career trajectory how bad the loss of Cus and being forced to fire his trainers affected him mentally. Mike Tyson, despite his record, was the best boxer ever. Buster Douglas would not have beaten him if he Tyson wasn't busy distracting himself from his troubles doing coke and shagging Japs in Tokyo when he should have been training.

>what is losing most of your warrior stock from two world wars

Holy shit, red pill. THAT'S why Europe is so cucked.

White man still stood there and fought with literally millions of negros. Out numbered 1000-1 in most cases and you still lost. Give it up monkey boy.

Also, the biggest and strongest man I've ever met was a white, so I don't know what ur talking about. Are you the typical nigger that only surrounds himself with beta, college dwelling white kids because actual white men intimidate your little black ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk

Cool fact, most winners in fighting are either white or mixed

Blacks have indeed contributed significantly to music. They are naturally very musically inclined creatures.

Note though, that of white men had not given them instruments they be capable only of banging sticks on hollow logs and the like. They aren't a tool making species and they never have been able to invent the drum or the guitar or the horn.

They've done quite well with them once they were introduced though. It has had the anticipated pacifying affect and kept them from falling to violence, at least until the Jews convinced them to start rapping.

>Best muscle genetics
>strongest
Strongest men in the world are all whites

>best athletes
Aside from running blacks are a joke in pretty much every other sports.

>fastest
Only a very specific tribe of blacks though.

According to what?

>BBC
Not according to real world surveys.

>tallest
Not even close to that.

>best ageing genetics
You mean asians?

>naturally confident
Confidence is the best sign of stupidity and low intelligence.

>deep voices
Gotta make that list longer right? Most asians I've met had deeper voices than niggers though.

>m-muh steroids
youtube.com/watch?v=gFQpxAKx_ds

>brits got btfo by zulus with fucking spears in their first invasion

Sure see a lot of blacks in powerlifitng!

What I will give the Mexicans is they often have an aggressive fighting style. I guess it's all those Mexican only sanctioned fights.

>Blacks have indeed contributed significantly to music.
Mullatoes in America have contributed a very insignificant portion to music.

There are more black american UFC champions than white

the best UFC american fighter is Jon Jones

The main way for Africans to escape their own self made hell hole is with physical careers or music.

Who knows how many white "Mikes" are out there but instead of spending all day at a boxing hall that white guy likely went to school and became an engineer.

there are plenty of indian or chink scientists and those countries are pure shit. there are virtually no nigger scientists, even though there are tons of niggers in 1st world countries, and countries in the carribbean are relatively well developed - still no nigger scientists. niggers fail everywhere they go. the difference between white and black intellect is much larger than the physical differences between whites and blacks, whites are overall the best race.

>>Africa has won every war its been in

Lel

And mules are great at hauling shit but we don't let them inside because they'll shit on the floor

>Chavez
>Marquez
>Finito Lopez
>Chacon
>De la Hoya
>Sanchez
Nigger lover, please.
Hell, not even mexican but Hands of Stone was hispanic and defeated Sugar, being his only defeat and shame. Mike Tyson got so mad that he bite the ear of his opponent.
Try again

Not agreeing with OP per se but "strongest" doesn't mean best fighter. There are better arguments against OP besides le strongman meme

Their robotic style cannot compete with slickness with black boxers usually posses

youtube.com/watch?v=QVfmxcJf45o

>inb4 it was a draw

it's considered the biggest robbery in history

>best ageing genetics
>SHORTEST LIFESPAN
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

None of them come close to the boxers i mentioned p4p

Sugar ray Leonard beat the hands of stone twice after

2 are currently are.
>jon jones
>being the best
topkek

Mexicans and sub Mexicans can box, can't deny that.

then show me a nigger who dominates in powerlifting where its purely strength based.

Jon Jones is the best American mixed martial artist

Listen mate, you only have the power to talk the way you do because we've become too soft. You will regret the day white people embrace their racism and put you back in chains. You will go back to crying about da ebil white men raping your black ass.

muh

genetic information is usually irreplaceable when lost.

>Not coming close
According to you, nigger lover.
Hell, the way you describe mexican style by calling it robotic obviously talks about someone who doesn't know the style from here or any boxing at all.

>not having any titles
nigger plz, you're retarded. This thread is retarded. report and sage for non-politics.

that will literally never happen and you know it, stop deluding yourself with fantasies
The fact is immigration into your countries will never stop and non-whites will become the majority. This little brexit of yours only made it worst as it will encourage immigration from ex-paki and african colonies

Because blacks came up with a dominant culture that has shaped the world for centuries.

>blacks
>boxing
what is this, the 20th century?

It is robotic, it's just moving foward and throwing hard punches.

Duran also lost to Hagler and Hearns, de la hoya lost to shane mosley, hopkins and floyd. Finito didn't fight anybody of note, Marquez lost to floyd and bradley

Not an argument, he has the most impressive record for an American in the UFC

Blacks truly are the role model everyone should aspire to be

Americans are pussies you cunt. Best fighters of all time is Bruce Lee, Fedor Emelianenko and GSP

>Statistically dumber
>Tendency to commit crimes
>Makes shit art that only other blacks listen to (the exception being Jazz)
>Modern black music is literally just committing crimes and drugs

This is literally not an argument

stop projecting your butthurt

Bruce Lee is a meme actor

Floyd is fucking sonic the hedgehog. His battle against manny was shit.
>Finito didn't fought against someone important
Get the fuck out of here, you are clearly biased, that and the way you call mexican style, robotic.

Posting the loses of your fighters isn't too hard, nigger lover.

Rourke's drift .
A few white men against a sea of nigs and the white man emerged victorious.
But yeah you lot are the master race eh pal.

>strongest man is from Iceland
>best boxer is slav
>best swimmer is white
>tallest people are dutch and serb/croat
>best rock musicians are white
etc.

the very thing that makes humans the dominant species

For good measure, some actual accurate genetic differences between whites and blacks.
>lower iq
>faster maturation(and death)
>more aggressive
>more hormonal
>muh master race

Floyd is the best boxer of our generation.

It is a fact finito fought weak competition in a weak era. Not saying he's a bad boxer but it's true

Spears against guns and the guns win, what a suprise

you can't compare blacks to the great masters and geniuses of humanity of music, which all were white, duh.

>Floyd is the best boxer of our generation.
Now you are actually insulting me.

>Spears against guns and the guns win, what a suprise
I think you mean spear people against gun people.

>tfw too dumb to come up with guns

>makes premise without evidence
>states evidence to the contrary as not an argument.

Prove me wrong?
It's a fact, he beat everybody there was and never lost from Canelo to manny to de la hoya. Not saying he's the best of all time but definitely of our generation

I said physically the masterrace and you come up with muh invention bullshit

Not an argument

this is either stupid bait or eternal anglo
Either way sage and fuck off

You had the same amount of time as we did to come up with a gun and all you ended up with is a spear and a mud hut.
Nice work...which is another thing you can't do.

The physical masterrace isn't hominid.

Not an argument for this thread, please read the OP again

>physically*****

Was the brain a cruel invention of the white man to keep the nigs down?

See

Arent the heavyweight boxing champ and the heavyweight ufc champ white guys? You dont even see black women doing mma really. There was a article a year or so ago and nfl players were asked who they wouldnt want to get into a scuffle with on the field and most answers were jj watt and rob gronkowski the other most answer was terrell suggs, so 2 white guys are seen by most nfl players as bad motherfuckers.

Strongest?

>thread about physicality
>white bois can't argue
>"m-muh inventions, m-muh technology, m-muh IQ"

>"Asians have an higher iq? N-no Asians cheat on their tests. w-white masterrace 1428"

Technological advantage

>Best muscle genetics
All Strongman competitions are won by whites
>strongest
All Strongman competitions are won by whites
>best athletes
Whites have more Gold Medals in Olympic competition
>fastest
On land? Maybe.
Nigs don't win marathons, only sprints
>BBC
A white man has the largest cock in the world
>tallest
Whites are the tallest race overall. Angus MacAskill in particular
>best ageing genetics
"hurr durr muh black don't crack"
>naturally confident
Confusing confidence with the ability to shuck and jive huh?
>deep voices
Tim Storms has the worlds deepest voice, and he's white too.

Get eternally BTFO.

Bullshit. The Dutch are the tallest.

If they're such good athletes why do they never win the Olympics

Brain structure is a physical trait. Brain structure is directly related to IQ. A higher IQ and advantageous brain structure leads to the formation of culture, civilizations, and other such things, hence a good brain structure is advantageous to have. Whites have a superior brain structure to blacks, given the social and technological progress whites have made compared to blacks. Said progress has historically made whites dominant over blacks. This dominance is due to a superior IQ, which is due to a superior brain structure, which is a physical trait. Hence, whites are physically superior to blacks.

>tallest

Stop watching basketball.

The black median is about 2-3 inches below the white. Ever see a black crowd? Manlets all over the places.

Boxing is not all about muscle. There have been good boxers from almost every race. Yes, the blacks have had good ones, so have the whites, and so have the Hispanics.

Dinka people

>le pen is mightier than le sword

I never claimed it's about muscle desu

Point conceded.

yea and blacks would lose to lions if there was a war between them that was purely based on physical prowess. The thing that distinguishes man from beast is mental capacity and forethought; things most blacks, with all their physical posturing, lack extensively compared to other races.

Top official confirmed kill count is still by the white death. A 5'2" farmer from Finland. Over 700 dead Russians

Actually Ukrainians

i don't care, and for that post your island deserves only nuclear holocaust

>tfw you realized you're trying to reason with a nigger but niggers have low iq so they can't reason
shitty thread just let op delude himself into thinking blacks are anything but subhumans.