How is nepotism even a bad thing?

And why is it liberals' favorite buzzword?

The worst part about this is he's a fucking kike.

It isn't just liberal's favourite buzzword.
When the jews only hire jews, that's a form of nepotism.

it has to do with muh 99% garbage

(((They))) wanted a diversity hire.
(((They))) also want to obstruct trump at all times.

i wonder if they will be equally aghast to find out that president kennedy picked his brother to be attorney general?

Nepotism has the potential to be bad when it places incompetent people in positions higher than what they can handle. It's a shame Trump practically has a fetish for getting the best people he can for his jobs... (Sorry not sorry)

It's the Jews favorite tool, yet when Trump uses it, you use mental gymnastics to defend his actions.

Didn't Clinton once praise Trump for raising his children to be good people?
What position would he even take?

The jews won again.

If they actually cared about nepotism they wouldn't overlook the likes but they do

yeah, but which jews, the evil ones or the less-evil ones?

>How is nepotism even a bad thing?
Because it places idiots in positions they aren't qualified for.

This isn't even hard, Cletus, are you an inbred or something?

>our country has gone to shit because its government is full of political hacks
>oops looks like I appointed my son in law to be my advisor haha drain the swamp

Are you? Because the left defends it just as much.

He's Jewish though I thought we needed more diversity

Great, Trump brings more sneaky jews into the white house... still better than Hillary I suppose...

Nepotism is bad if the people are incompetent. But I really hope Trump knows what he is doing.

First Netanyahu and now this. What a fucking joke. You people on this board got used like a 5 dollar hooker's cum rag.

Why is this a bad thing? he's jewish and a zionist why is the MSM so anti semitic?

So this is wrong but filling staffing positions with donors is ok? Gotcha.

CTR IS STILL HERE?!

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAH YOU LOST

I sense a World War 3 with that Kushner Zionist Jared. TRUMP is against Palestine and with Bibi being 'Best Buddy'. Trump will be, despite his wishes, another Zionist puppet.

he surely struck a deal with the Jews. Blow up the Middle East for Greater Israel, more settlement, more Wars. In exchange, we let you MAGA without us interfering with your plans. (i. e Audit the FED, etc.)

Or, he got the 'talk' at his White house meeting that all his family are hostages (JFK) to Israel Demand and Kushner being the frontman of those Israelis deals

>muh CTR

Gonna have to try a little better than that Netanyahu.

Kek

>RFK was as unqualified as some Jew banker

>still better than Hillary I suppose...
R right guys

Nepotism is good in a monarchy, but bad in a liberal democracy.

It leads to aristocracy

Wow, it's literally nothing

There is a difference?

>nepotism
Kushner is Trump's trump card, the dude is running the show

he's more than capable

But going Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama-(Clinton)-Obama in the WH Is just fine by their standards.

They're already shilling Chelsea Clinton dor office as well as Moochelle Ooh-ooh-banana.

Kushner is Jewish though, which may or may not be a bad thing.

Don't liberals realize that it's racist to use the word "nepotism" when talking about Jews? It's fucking 2017.

pre-postmodernism:

>everyone accepts that genetics heavily influence who you become, people are not equal nor are cultures or races
>son of a successful man or a lord or king was rightly suited to reign from birth
>logically the intelligence and physical traits would be passed down
>the sons would be taught the habits the father learned
>even the son of a knight/general was expected to have strong sons

postmodernism:
>genetics mean nothing
>races are all equal
>cultures are all the same
>inheritance is seen to be wrong
>you are not entitled to the fruits of your father's labor

The real question then who is? Well the state of course. It's part of the reason we have a death tax.

>TIDF
>literally have nothing left to say but point and allege CTF

He hasn't even taken office yet and he is the laughing stock of the international political stage.

America's first Jewish president. The most pro Israel and pro Jew American president in history where every decision will be make with Israel's interest first.

This election has made a complete and utter mockery of this board and go's against everything it stood for up until the election stated.

>Kennedy puts his brothers and best friends in cabinet positions
>trumps son in law as an advisor is nepotism

Why is it so easy to destroy liberal arguments

just so you know, the second mentality is self destructive and robs the only real wealth of a nation, its genetic lineage

A tool is a tool.
How you used it defines whether it is a good or bad thing.

Given that the anti-nepotism laws were made stronger due to RFK, i don't get your point.

>ww3
>over another Arab Israeli war

Lol no isreal could stomp all the Arab countries combined (and has before).

No ww3 unless Russia attacks the baltics or something between us and Russia in Syria

If you're against welfare, you're against Nepotism.

State welfare is essentially future investment in your own and your childrens interest and safety via tax return.

You're an absolute fucking deep level cuck if you're against gibs but not against nepotist gibs extracted from the public the same way.

>adviser

So does he really have any power?

there's nothing wrong with appointing someone who happens to be r-
>jewish
GAS HIM

nah, it's more the fact that you're an ignorant, petulant little bitch that lends to why you don't get it.

To believe there are many people with families that don't need welfare.

israel is a tiny shit country in sand people land. just throw the money at them and forget they exist. it's not a big deal. what is a problem is them wrecking europe and NA.

Nepotism is good.

Jews deserve everything.

Russians are our friends.

Holy shit, Trump has you guys cucked as fuck. Top kek.

lol alright JIDF

Loyal but incompetent!
Trump is surrounding himself with dumb fucks like he is.

Because we fought a war to get away from the monarchy and power being passed down through family lines.

Sounds like you got caught being ignorant and now your feelings are hurt. ;_;

Family owned conglomerates are the only defense a nation has against Jews in hyper capitalist societies.

Family owned businesses can choose to make less profit in order to keep jobs in their communities, unlike public companies whose investors don't care about the moral qualms.

>Nepotism is good.
Trump family leading the presidency for decades is a good thing.

>Jews deserve everything.
Jews support Trump and hates muslims. We need more jews in politics and business. Its a good thing because it triggers muslims. Muslims are our enemies.

>Russians are our friends.
So they should be our enemies? Russia is the only nation capable of destroying the USA in a split second. We should help and support them not go against them.

>Hey, this case of nepotism was actually beneficial and showed that conflicts of interest don't necessarily mean they will be acted upon...
>HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO
You're really fucking stupid. You only proved his point.

cute projection, kid. you've neither refuted or proven anything. keep flailing about helplessly in an impotent rage, though. it's easy to laugh at clueless bitch boys like you.

God dammit.

More Jews.

I feel like such a dumb goy.

President Trump is obviously only putting trusted people into place. Wise move.

>lol dude let's keep spending billions of dollars to help a country that doesn't even help us

whats the fucking position?

third wheel

RFK was an ineffectual Attorney General and an ass irl.
He was such an asshole that he spent a few months in Russia in 1955 and his Soviet contacts made special note of how rude and unprofessional he was. He's like Obama in that his public prestige was much greater than his reality.

Nepotism built the world lad. Using that word with that negative connotation that they do is like a goldfish looking at the history of civilisation and only seeing the last 5 seconds because of its shitty short term memory.

>J-just kidding he wasn't that good anyway
The sky didn't fall right? Then no one gives a shit.

I'm pretty hostile towards nepotism so I'll hold that against Trump.

I don't care about infamily nepotism of a dozen or so people. I care about nepotism that involves millions of people.

To liberals, NOTHING has anything to do with competency. To liberals, everything is a (false) construct of power.

So to a liberal, a post for a friend or relative is always about power and not about putting a competent person in a position of trust. That doesn't happen in the deranged liberal mind.

Remember, liberals are not people who get things done, they stand on the sidelines and freeload via persecution. That's literally all the value they add. Less than zero.

>nepotism built the world
>shows a tree dominated by worthless continental Europeans

What dominated the world was the ingenuity of the Anglo-Saxon in spite of, not because his rulers were French or German mongloids.
Also, notice that the more Anglo-Saxon the king was, the better he was. Edward III, Henry V.

>Blow up middle east

We do that already. Now we got fucking ISIS to deal with.

>Greater Israel

I honestly wouldn't have any problem with that if more jews moved the fuck out of our country.

>let us MAGA w/o interfering

If it got the jews out of the FED, i'd give them the whole middle east who the fuck cares. But they'd never give up the FED willingly. They started WWII because Germany took control of its currency. They want to start WWIII because Putin took control of Russia's money supply. Trump needs to boot them out of the FED asap.

You dont raise your in laws you fucking retard

I'm not. Everyone does it. You would do it if you had any power.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but most scientists, engineers and such prefer liberalism

Stop using the argument of authority.
Go deeper.

I don't like nepotism but liberals need to get their heads of their ass. Their candidate was literally Bill Clinton's wife.

get a load of this pussy bitch and his back pedaling LMFAO. fuck off back to your safe space, kid. Sup Forums is 18+.

>90% of nigs and spics vote democrat
They be engineers an shieet?

Yup. No need for actual results, no way to be actually valued for actual contributions; all useless people love those things.

Actually that's why anti-nepotism laws were created to begin with, because people were aghast.

Big surprise, the jew weasels into the white house. Every decision Trump makes that you disagree with probably has him at the source.

I would say that in these kinds of positions, a person you can trust is much more important than pure meritocracy

The whole netanyahu thing is probably from this kike constantly niggling in his ear about how great he is and how important Israel is as an ally.

this. look at jared's credentials. he's not just some random guy who just happens to be close to the donald

huffington post shill shitting up the joint like those ignorant chumps know anything about presidential history detected lol.

>pre-postmodernism

you mean modernism or do you mean antiquity? you really are not the educated are you, knights existed long before modernity you fucking idiot. what point are you trying to make?

> How is nepotism even a bad thing?

We British learnt the hard way...

We were rule by an aristocracy who earned their positions by birth, rather than merit. Fortunately, we changed the system because it disn't work.

It looks like you Americans are going to learn the hard way, too.

Idiots.

Conflict of interest. (((Kushner)))'s financial windfall is directly tied to Israeli settlement and threatens to undermine American foreign policy.

I know you morons love to suck Trump's dick, but there's laws against this for a reason.

>nepotism laws
somebody should tell Meryl Streep and her Hollywood friends about these alleged nepotism laws.

The scientists are that are funded by Liberals?

There are many engineers and scientists in the private sector, of course they also have money so the don't live near or work around the general population and degenerates.

Is this the Jew guy? If anyone talks bad about start beating them to death with anti semitism - anything to fucking shit on liberals.

I wonder when Chelsea Clinton will hold a press conference to talk about this?

You do when they're your wife's son user

Good thing USA is neither

>This isn't even hard, Cletus, are you an inbred or something?
This is my problem with the way conservatives are handling stuff like this. It's always the working class whites who are first to defend nepotism, even though in theory it fucks them over the most. I just don't understand why they are so keen on voting against their own interests and defending the people ass fucking them.

The main reason the rich get away with this is because so many of the common people will defend it as "family values".

Like how do they not understand that crap like this hurts they and their kids chances for social mobility.

>pre-postmodernism:
aka before we understood genetics to the extent we do now

>postmodernism:
After 200 years of scientific research and greater understanding of human genetics

Why the fuck would you ever want to go back to the middle ages?

Loyalty to family and small, local communities jeopardizes the efficiency of the (((system))), which relies on absolute dependence and absolute obedience from the worker drones

According to black logic, Obamao hiring a nigger is nepotism

correct

>my countrymen in charge of not understanding english better than flavela dwellers

We are a liberal democracy you dumb cunt

>inb4 b-but ur wrong, we r a republic xDDD

We are a liberal democracy organized as a republic

These people really need to learn to pick and choose when to be outraged.

The more outrage you feign, the less people will care.

Keep repeating that,
won't change that we're a constitutional republic

no bad thing, but you have to pay a little for it don't you think?