Just as Bill Clinton was called the "First Black President," Trump will be known as the "First Jewish President...

Just as Bill Clinton was called the "First Black President," Trump will be known as the "First Jewish President." He is a great supporter of Israel and friend to the Jewish people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First orange president.

except for the fact that... he isnt jewish.

No Richard Nixion was the first Jewish president

Clinton wasn't black either, but he was embraced as the "First Black President" due to his modest single-parent upbringing and close ties to the black community.

First part cheese president

ITT kids too young to get the reference.

And how is trump more linked to israel than any of the bushes?

First mentaly challenged maybe that might be a little high slandered for him.

Reagan was the first jewish president.

Well you had the first Muslim President already so why not?

>Sir, can you attend the intelligence briefing today?
>Trump: No, I must tweet about an actress who said things about me

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

>grab em by the pussy
Trump's the first black president

3 of his kids are married to Jews.

Just as JIDF was called out, these new shills will too. They are great supporters of sliding threads and a friend of CTR!

Bill Clinton has a black son though

Yeah Obama is about as Muslim as Americans are Christians.

He spent his career doing business in NYC and South Florida, two heavily Jewish areas. His daughter and grandchildren are Jewish. He served as Grand Marshal of the Salute to Israel Parade in 2004.

no need to attend, he read all the info in the press

I voted for Trump because it's illegal to murder lefties. I don't care what he does as long as they continue to go insane

>CTR
>Shills

It must be fantastic living in the heads of people who think like this. I mean honestly, the world has to be an interesting place for these people.

No one gives a fuck about this cesspool of NEET alt-right losers. If any marketing company wanted to reach out to an audience, they wouldn't be doing it on Sup Forums where most threads have anywhere from 10 to 30 unique posters.

They aren't Jews unless the mother is a kike sorry m8

>mfw all the lefties who promised to kill themselves if Trump won didn't do it

This is stupid too. I don't get why people are so upset over one party winning over the other.

Who fucking cares? Politics are all bullshit. Left or right.

They all get on stage, are owned and paid for by corporations/banks but talk about how they relate to Joe the farmer.

Hillary's a corrupt piece of shit and Trump is an incompetent thin-skinned pumpkin head but it doesn't matter who won. Life will go on as we know and our day to day isn't going to change regardless.

I don't get why people get so ass-mad about their party not winning, as if they were going to do anything for them.

Donald Trump is a mensch.

Why should they we all gonna die anyway from Trump selling us off to Russia.

Speaking of killing oneself, I think you should go ahead and do it. The amount of concentrated autism in your posts is off the charts. Please tell me you don't have kids.

Simple republicans fuck the middle class more than democrats thats why we hate them

You have to be 18 to post here

Oh?

youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg

kike

According to jewish law, anyone who converts to Judaism is a jew. But why do you care what the Talmud says?

Republicans at least are honest about not giving a shit. It's not a secret that they hate anyone who isn't rich and white.

Democrats get on stage, talk about how they're going to fix inner-cities and help the poor. When they get voted in they're like "thanks for the vote fuckheads, see you in four years".

None of them care about you. They're all doing it for personal interests.

i said more not that dems do not do it at all

>Republicans want to lower taxes and regulations so smaller businesses (meaning middle-class folk) can thrive
>Democrats want to tax you up to your eyeballs so only their friends at Google can afford to be competitive

Yup, Republicans are bad for the middle class.

No the only people that Republicans lower taxes on is businesses owners and to get that money back they raise the middle class taxes. Also if you have the money to open your own business you are probably not middle class you are above that. WOW just looked up middle class when the fuck did it change to a minimum of 47k a year to be middle class. I had a job paying 17 and hour and did not make that

Fun fact: Jared and Ivanka visited the Lubavitcher Rebbe's grave (Menachem Mendel Schneerson) in New York and prayed to him hoping that Trump would win.

He was the last Lubavitcher Rebbe and one of the most influential Jewish leaders of the 20th century.

>to a minimum of 47k a year to be middle class

Sounds like the average Republican voter, then. Why does the middle class vote reliably Republican if they're so bad for them?

Don't change the subject, rebut his point on how while republicans lower taxes for small business owners, they usually raise them for the middle class. Small business owners definitely aren't the average middle class folk.

I want to see how you weasel your way out of this truth.

Every non-secular Jew I know voted for Trump