GERMANY NO

express.co.uk/news/world/752075/German-dad-father-rescues-terrified-daughter-Syrian-rapist-police

" A GERMAN father is being hailed as a hero by police after rescuing his daughter from a refugee rapist and then turning the suspect in."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D13oEVd-G3M
unhcr.org/3b66c2aa10
furrymap.net/
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article160989413/Ueberfallene-Krankenschwester-kann-Taeter-beschreiben.html
express.co.uk/news/world/739253/Migrant-Germany-Munich-sexual-assault-attack-Cologne-teenage-girls-party
google.de/amp/amp.tagesspiegel.de/politik/umstrittener-vorstoss-gruene-fordern-sex-fuer-pflegebeduerftige-auf-rezept/19225194.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rapers gonna rape
niggers gonna nig

>daughter from a refugee rapist
20 bucks bitch wanted it. Another "I-I have to help him asimiliate!"

Very racist

I hope he gets deported

A bit ridundant, no?

the women raped wouldn't say that

>Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times.

>a push-scooter

" Heroic German dad rescues terrified daughter from Syrian rapist then hauls him to police"

Surprised he didn't get arrested for hate crimes desu

#DeportGermansnotRefugees

Shame he turned the refugee in and didn't fucking murder it

Ficki-ficki nafri
Syrian rapist gonna rape

What's he being hauled for? Not flaying him alive?

>This man in a hero
German police

That's literally what Adolf Hitler would say. Thank god that our police is being diversified. This shit has to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=D13oEVd-G3M
All i have to say about this. Have a laugh, fellow Krauts!

my left nut that the merdekel crew will blame him and try to fuck him over

Good job Germans. Spread this news.

Wish the father had given the guy some permananent damage though.

not even chess stimulates my brain this much

Luckily German police were informed. The muslims hate them, but the German policeman represents the new Germany.

>turning the suspect in
Sad, he could be an even greater hero.

GERMANY YES

Delet This

Bad goy.

Saint status now!

the fuck

racist piece of shit i hope he gets prison

As one hero said
"BRING BACK THE LIGHT"

can we get this #DeportGermansNotRefugees thing all over twitter like #NoWhiteDemocrats please?
>inb4 Germans really buy it and feel guilty

Germany is following the example of the UK
It's a very good sign for Germany

We have no choice. I know a refugee camp nearby. Gonna stab a syran child.

> reminder

Doing gods work user.

Is this the beginning of the "cuck scooter" meme? Or does that go to the swede who built a box around his bicycle, so it's like he has a car?

(((Syrian))) some of them just look like arabs and say that they are from Syria.

>you will never jump of your loayal steed, roaring with righteous anger and be able to completely demolish some mudslime with holy zeal
>AND get called a hero afterwards

He could have traveled on a fkn clown unicycle, at least he got there and fucked the cunt up.

god bless you

>Gonna stab a syran child
No need to stab
A bacterial agent should do the job
And then right after, it will be sprayed inside the refugee camp and infect people there in no time

is that some furry map?

Whatever you say Ahmed

Can't call a desperate man who does whatever he needs to to save his daughter and fuck up achmed a cuck, mate

Dear Sup Forums

How does the refugee status actually work?
I heard that the geneva convention about refugees actually states that the nearest safe country should accept them and treat them as citizens.

I found the convention of the UNHCR
unhcr.org/3b66c2aa10

But tbqh famalam I am a sciencefag and not a lawfag and have no idea how to read this text quickly.

What this map shows us?

It is.

> furrymap.net/

For the EU technically they have to seek asylum in the 1st EU country they set foot in. If they travel on they are economic migrants

>I heard that the geneva convention about refugees actually states that the nearest safe country should accept them and treat them as citizens

That one poor cunt right at the top of greenland. Bet he doesn't get his yiff on very often

If he was a real hero, he would have removed the kebab. Now the rapefugee will be back on the streets within a few weeks.

Maybe we should just send them some guillotines. We are their best supplier of weapons already anyway so we might as well suply their citizens properly.

location of Furries

Thanks, that is the Dublin treaty right?

I'm really baffled how rule and law is no longer applicable when it comes to poor brown military age criminals.

The majority aren't from Syria, nor any other country that's at war. Just genetic trash from random shitholes. Germany's immigration system has been deliberately designed by kikes and traitors to be a complete joke - rapefugees destroy their passport / other identity papers, then they effectively can't be deported even if they are found not to have a legitimate claim.

How racist! The poor refugee had clearly a sexual emergency!

Law abiding man, mate. It's what separates us from the animals. He doesn't do his daughter any good behind bars.

Having said that, if there's anything thats going to give a man a murder boner, it would be seeing some goatbotherer pinning your daughter down and pulling her kit off.

>Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times.
>leaped off screaming from a push-scooter

I wish a drawfag was in the thread

>The majority aren't from Syria
-->syrian spotted

should have killed that subhuman ape

You and the rest of us, mate. The worst thing is countries actively collude in this, giving these guys free rail travel to get them into the next country as fast as possible. The whole things a shitshow:

"The European Court of Human Rights in the case M.S.S. v Belgium and Greece, judged on 21 January 2011 that both the Greek and the Belgian governments violated the European Convention on Human Rights by applying the EU's own law on asylum seekers and were given fines of €6,000 and €30,000, respectively.[20][21][22] Recently, voices have been heard calling for the imposition of tougher sanctions, should similar cases of trying to follow EU asylum laws occur in the future."

also from today:
>welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article160989413/Ueberfallene-Krankenschwester-kann-Taeter-beschreiben.html
>5 niggers rape nurse
>leave her in the cold unconscious

>a sexual emergency
Talking about sexual emergency :
" Migrant says he has 'sexual compulsion' "
" A Syrian student also “aggressively fondled” a young victim and relentlessly tried to kiss her despite her physically fighting him and begging him to stop."
express.co.uk/news/world/739253/Migrant-Germany-Munich-sexual-assault-attack-Cologne-teenage-girls-party

>some

There're several of these news every day at the moment mate.

I'm angry as fuck. If the elections won't change a thing, we will have a civil war. I'm not the only one that is fed up with this shit.

It's no surprise if Brexit won in a way

how can you use a push scooter and be someones father? Germany has no shame.

Amazing how this nafri thing made the rounds.
Keep using it neighbor!

At this point I'm pretty sure it's true, most of those who could get out of Syria already did and word has got around that Mama Merkel will take in ANYONE as a "refugee" so long as they're a non-white savage who hates western values and has no useful skills. So there are huge numbers of African niggers, Afghans, Pakistanis etc.

Dammit guys, you could have just let us enjoy a rare GERMANY NO! thread. Now I'm angried up again

Nafri?

>walking in the dark through a park full of drug dealing negroids
Dumb, desu.

North African intensive offender.

>not disemboweling him

KEK

North African intensive criminal

German police controlling the collogne area of shame this year, used the term internally to describe North-African-Intensive-(perputartaters). The word leaked and a new slur was born.

some german law guy here? why doesnt he get arrested or fined for criminal assault, in austria even in self-defence cases your actions have to be in proportion or you get jailed (yes i know we are cucked)

If Marine win the next french elections, she will open some doors and Frauke will have political opportunities

Nazi as fuck. Under Sharia behead the father in broad daylight to make a statement then send his daughter to the IBGs.

I really hope bro.

We see the decline of our countries and it hurts. It really, really hurts.

>Racist Nazi father beats up terrified refugee for showing his daughter Islam culture
Fukken racist I swear.

It's literally a Jewish plot (aided by other globalist elites) to destroy white Europe through demographic replacement, since a deracinated and rootless people are easier to control and oppress. There's still a Kalergi prize, EU president Van Rumpey and Merkel have both been awarded it.

SA arrived. scooteransatz.

Dad of the year desu

in case of self defense you could actually Punch his head in if he wouldnt stop the attack. The "Jedermanparagraph" says you can hold criminals down until the Police arrives. If there had been real men in cologne that night they could have murdered those rapefugees and it would be legaly OK

T-They are coming too close to my city for my comfort

>push-scooter

Not knowing how fast you can go on one of these bad-boys :^)

You won't do shit, you're all bitches.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

[spoiler]You won't.[/spoiler]

Heres a picture of the dad. For someone thats being called a hero, he doesn't look that happy.

Burn the entire fucking camp down

If we talk about sexual emergencies. The greens want prostitution being a part of social health-care for retards. They literally want tax payers pay prostitutes to have sex with tards. The greens are reaching levels of enormous stupidity. Over the past 2 years it got so fucking worse, I check my pulse after waking up just to be sure I'm not dead and this is not hell.
>google.de/amp/amp.tagesspiegel.de/politik/umstrittener-vorstoss-gruene-fordern-sex-fuer-pflegebeduerftige-auf-rezept/19225194.html

He is said to the press
>you gotta think outside the box once in a while

>arrived at the scene on a push-scooter

Nafri is a general term for someone who looks like an arab
Syrian refugees in Germany are also called nafri as well as north-africans by the german police

>spoiler
back to your /r9k/ suicide board
Or your cripchan white man doxing paradise

What are the news saying about the rapefugee?

I wish the dad killed him.

Lol, who are you to talk about anything. You are s worthless little country in fucking nowhere. I'm sick of you losers talking big now because you believe you have some kind of superiority. Even when Germany turns into a fucking Caliphate it will be fucking 2000 times better than some fucking ice desert with retarded mongol savages. Get lost stupid nigger.