youtu.be/DAT5CKShfIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP sweet prince.

So he finally kicked the bucket.

Proof? I..I don't believe you!

Fucking finally

nypost.com/2017/01/09/hell-gets-ready-to-welcome-charles-manson/

Still alive, as of 2:57 EST.

Apparently not in good condition though.

Helter Skelter, Charlie, Helter Skelter.

>hell-gets-ready-to-welcome-charles-manson

Rude.

He didn't even kill anyone, right, just got others to do it.

Do they just hate him because of the swastika? Seems like he would be a Liberal.

He's clinically dead.

Reds in beace :DDDDDDDDD

He'll be fighting that race war in the afterlife. RIP

He legitimately did nothing wrong. I'm serious.

Rip athene

Still alive though.

youtube.com/watch?v=nY7OLfHDX48

Gone to Soon

>1/9/17
>Never forget

reminder Manson did nothing wrong

See
Manson did nothing wrong.

reminder he thought blacks would win the race war

NOT /our guy/

kek I thought the same.

Kek i thought it was pewdiepie at first glance

i wish.
devils are hard to kill

the only true date you will forever remember its 9/11

>Sup Forums giving it's support to a literal commie who said a race war was coming

He literally dindu nuffin

he's just a humble environmentalist wanting to draw attention to the jewish destruction of our planet. (((they))) targeted him because (((they))) wanted to put and end to any populist takeover of our planet which was arising in the hippie movement.

He killed many people. Personally. Up close. Revolver to head close. Can't remember that one guy's name. Cowboy something. Bill? Cowboy Bill? Yeah, Charlie shot him dead.

>Guy tries to start a race war.
>Strayans see that as an environmental issue.

>pewdiepie
wew, if he ever went that far

Even his death vas result of gaint Cack he died as he lieved.

>#Hero #end it

>people actually believe he tried to start a race war

>sweden
>england
>germany
>france
>BLACKED
wut?
>Japan
>America
>in crosshairs

Mansons thoughts about how the Jews keep the second world war going
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

True facts:

Manson never murdered anyone.

The government doctors denied him life saving surgery, dooming him.

F

>be manson
>chillin at my digs droppin tabs, smokin herbs, blowin pow, and bangin honeys
>one of your boys cant handle his shit and kills your drug dealer
>ohshit niggerwtfrudoin.jpg
>get blamed for "brainwashing innocent young people into murdering your drug dealers
>act like a nut in court to give the media what it wants and point out how fucked the system in conjunction with the media is to the observant and keen eyes
>rot in prison your whole life while the uneducated think youre a crazy fucktard
>die
>a few informed fellows mourn and reflect on your life
>everybody else celebrates while putting 20" circumfrence dildos in their asses to ease the lamestream media's gigantic cock going in there once they start making propaganda pieces regarding his race war shit to further bismirch his identity

ATWA (Air Trees Water Animals)
>atwaearth.com/index.html

>ATWA is the acronym for Air Trees Water Animals. It is a name for all life on Earth, and represents the human quest to live in balance with our planet's life-support systems.

>ATWA has its roots in the hills of Kentucky, USA, when people living on the land took a stand against industrial “progress" in the 1930's. Today that struggle and thought is alive in passionate and committed people throughout the world.

>There is a war being waged upon Life. ATWA is a unified movement to re-direct human efforts of war towards the problem. War on the problem, war on pollution - not war on life.

>Everyone helping with ATWA is doing so on a volunteer basis.

>ATWA is a California 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, and we are increasing our efforts to redeem the planet through tree and seed-planting projects, public outreach and education, and networking with like-minded organizations.

the race war was a lie put forward by the controlled da to discredit him, and perpetrated by a jewish controlled media who were deparate to create a bogey man to destroy the hippie movement which was a direct threat to their control and destruction of our planet

someone gets it

he didn't get anybody to do anything. Tex Watson is the only murderer and he did it of his own will because he had major anger issues

He is suspected in killing people out in the desert, but he was clean, so he totally got away with it.

dibs on his crazy wife

Legit thought it was Athene at first, jesus christ

>(((clinically)))
dead

Fuck. 2017 is already worse than 2016

His music is comfy. I just performed a ritual in his spirit.

He is unironically an inspiration to me and others

He's right about the 2nd world war though, it really did get dragged on for decades after it ended. It's a rare moment of lucidity and coherence in what's usually psychobabbling from him.

>Rude.
>He didn't even kill anyone

He was an angel. Right, user?

He was a petty thief.

CHARLIE NO

>He was an angel. Right, user?

Yes, he was hell's angel.

RIP in Peace

Not only comfy, spiritual, and anti establishment

I never understood this guy. Why eas he so autistic and why do people love the guy? Seems like a waste of space outside his music.

Too many redpills.

You need them good bushes and things

Mike Love from the beach Boys has told in an interview, and maybe in his autobiography that Dennis Wilson told him he saw Charlie shooting to dead a black cat meaning a human being.

Published on Oct 12, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=rNawIC5KFaY

'what if he wasn't a bad guy'

you mean a nigger sub human ape?
God gave us dominion over animals remember?

>hell-gets-ready-to-welcome-charles-manson

Think again, exotericucks. Manson flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas

youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ

Music is a way of expression and you can tell a lot about a persons thoughts by listening to their music.
>everytime i go to the store i got to have my I.D. on me. "I got to see where you begin, i got to see your i.d. my friend"
>people say im no good, but they never say how their world is so mixed up or how it got that way
>i dont consider lsd a drug, peyote, those are mind expanding apparatuses that come from the intelligence of the universe
Obviously i cant remember everything he ever said, but he represents freedom. I didnt use very relevant quotes but im not gonna go back and erase them

he was just a misunderstood musician

going to blast some death grips in his honor
youtube.com/watch?v=uqcTVVUFnKQ

Overpopulation of subhumans is the biggest environmental issue in history. Race war and genocide is the green solution.

You just wait finnbro

>nypost.com/2017/01/09/hell-gets-ready-to-welcome-charles-manson/
> for emergency surgery to stop his intestines from bleeding
why are his intestines bleeding in the first place

No excuse for this ""artistic expression"".

youtu.be/o2oZWpqtNi4

>He didn't even kill anyone, right, just got others to do it.

Whats even more likely is that he is just a pasty.

>pasty

Patsy

The man was strange as fuck. Good riddance.

Kek

Thats a good example. This man is pure expression. Another reason why he represents freedom.

I-Is Athene ok?

Aw, I'll miss the dude.

I know he orchestrated a pretty brutal murder, and was involved in a bunch of criminal stuff on the side, but there was no one else like him. To go from being a 5 foot 2 petty criminal who spent their entire life in prison, to being a household name over 40 years later, takes something special.

Charles Manson was a good man. He didn't do anything. He was getting his life back together, starting a church. We need more money for ATWA.

This.

I'm just happy we don't have to hear about this fucking faggot every so often now.

>reminder he thought blacks would win the race war

Well they ARE currently winning, so yeah he wasn't incorrect

>tfw ywn have a cult of mass murdering q.ts to have massive orgies with

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

Winning at what? Killing each other in record rates?

youtu.be/DAT5CKShfIc

superior version

Holy shit! No way! I used to watch this guy's warcraft videos all the time! I'm gonna miss him.

>he made other people murderon behalf of his own will
>like any leader of any nation