When did you realize that evolution is bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When i realised huge idiots like Americans manaed to become the strongest nation in the world.

When i realised huge idiots like Americans manaed to become the strongest nation in the world.

shudn't you be getting shot or run over rn, roach?

Yesterday

Living things change over time. You're retarded.

Hello where are the proofs :DDDD:D:D:D

You filthy subhumans were once also one of the most powerful forces in the world, so clearly that argument doesn't work.

>When i realised huge idiots like Americans manaed to become the strongest nation in the world.

The first time I walked into a Walmart and inhaled the acrid vapours of raw "Made in America" shart.

Only after the lobotomy.

hehehehehe get fucked you weak animal

as soon as I saw those titties

what kind of evolutionary advantage do those monsters create

all this butthurt because we could single handley destroy all 3 of your pathetic nations in less than a year.

stay mad, damn it feels good to be american.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

THE SALT IN THIS THREAD!

WHATS SO PROUDLY THEY SHED

AS THE THREAD GETS CLOSED

>G-d created abos
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

going to moon when?

moar milk, moar babby

It is not, but the mechanisms of it are far from understood and almost all people have a vety poor and mistaken understanding of it.

>all these triggered burgers

Good one T*rk

Since I was young. Because I can see the shit genetics that gets to survive in the gene pool. Yes yes muh mutations but honestly, the genepool is fucked up and requires transhumanist / eugenic tuning.

I've always known the Hebrew God demanded my cuckoldry.

Finding out that most "dinosaur" skeletons in museums are nothing but painted plaster.

Hasn't happened yet, considering that there's empirical evidence of it
>Darwin's Finches
>Rock Pocket Mice
Evolution doesn't need to have created anything to exist. We already know it does.

If only you were that wise.

BASED TURK

This is exactly what we've been trying to tell the rest of the world for literally centuries! We're nothing special ethnically, anybody with a decent respect for representative democracy and free markets can replicate our success.

yes, plaster casts of real bones. how the fuck does that change anything?!

Same as the male peacocks tail feathers.
Only in humans men are the resources female depend on.

when i stopped reading books at age twelve

There were never any bones.

Just plaster.

And then (((they))) said those beasts turned into chickens.

remove kebab

We won by having a multicultural society that was more inviting to the smarts. Even though the idiots are in control now, the situation is by no means nearly as bad as what you fucks have on your hands with the religious fanatics who run your country.

How do you figure there weren't any bones? And how do the dinosaurs not existing disprove evolution in its entirety?

When I had my first encounter with niggers/spics in elementary school.

Around the same time i experienced extreme head trauma

>manaed
nice one

Flag checks out.

>we're nothing special ethnically

speak for yourself, nigger. USA still has a large enough germanic/anglo population, only reason this country was made great and still stands is because of them.

This is a joke yes?

I like dis one

America is a great nation with plenty of achievements. Murrikans on the other hand are ignorant, obese, malnourished and entitled fucks who are literally ruining their own country.
The secret of the USA is not their people, which are on average one of the lowest denominators among the developed countries, but their ability to take the minds of other countries, offer them all the material conditions to develop and assure them that nobody will annoy them while doing so. It's a well thought strategy that has proven to be quite effective.

What kind of a fucking retard are you?

So every fossil is a plaster? Does that mean the jews traveled all the way to the middle of bumfuck nowhere, to a bunch of rocks buried in sand and dirt here in Mexico and randomly placed fossils of shells, trilobites and other marine life there? Then they painstakingly covered those fossils with rocks that could only be broken with a hammer and a chissel, just so to troll a nobody like me who was looking for them?

Well goddamn jews got me again. They got me good.

this. fossils are only found in sedimentary rock which takes a VERY long time to form. Much more than 5000 years (Bible Genesis, iirc).

what in the fuck is that
I too follow that semen demon on ig

If by bullshit you mean the amazing truth about our existence, I think there is 8 years that I started understanding it better.

Intelligence isn't the sole determent of success in gathering resources.

said the turk. Your entire history consists of being cucked greek rapebabies. Literally destroyed the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

RIP THREAD

Strong until they came to Poland.

for evolution to be real niggers would have to be considered our ancestors

How do you figure there were bones?
Were you ever part of a legitimate fossil dig that netted actual bones? Can you prove 100% that someone didn't plant them there then give scientists the coordinates years later to dig up and "discover"?
Considering many scientists lie (see NOAA falsification of data)
everything they claim has to be fully proven

>not posting the absolutely BTFO version

As opposed to?

Lol no, just look at Britain, Germany, Mexico, and Italy (most common countries of origin for US citizens) compared to the US itself. They're much poorer, much less relevant. The key to our success is our system of government.

I can't tell you that every single plaster bone came from a legitimate dinosaur. It would be ridiculous for me to do so since I'm not an archaeologist, and since I'm not an archaeologist, I concede that point to you. I have no way of proving that absolutely every archaeologist who claims to have dug up dinosaur bones is telling the truth. But I can tell you that there ARE real bones on display in the most major museums in the United States. However, EVEN IF DINOSAURS DID NOT EXIST, HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT DISPROVE EVOLUTION? Not Evolutionism or Abiogenesis, the CONCEPT OF EVOLUTION WHICH WE ARE DISCUSSING.

read this post-
Evolution's effects are PROVEN.

It has been Fucking Obvious to me since I was 12

What has?

>tfw I can be religious and believe in evolution at the same time

sucks to be Protestant

FPBP

Also it's what I was about to say

chameleons and alligators are reptiles

evolving to the point where you can change your skin color at will

WTF

The lack of sveet PonY Cack

It was obviously a mutation that occurred in one specific organism, which helped them to escape predators and therefore to reproduce better. Not to mention that those aren't the only organisms that can change their body colors or even physical makeup to better suit their environment. Also, there's no 'will' involved, color change in animals is typically linked to different levels of stress or are reflexive based on physical surroundings, like the chameleon.

Well, they don't exactly have much to work with, lol

Only the most fertile continent in the world, with resources buried everywhere, not even buried deep.

It was a joke you smelly nigger

When I saw Harambe.

oh shit

The moment I found out strayans can't even win a war against emus.

around the time that they gave up on figuring out how life could begin spontaneously and just started teling us that life on earth started from aliens, an asteroid or is a simulation. They are effectively admiting that evolution has, after ~150 years, failed to come up with a way that life can spontaneously begin. They are relying on an external cause to explain life on earth but still pretend like only "stupid ignorant christians" would propose that the external cause is God. They are so deep in their failed theory that they don't even realize that evolution has come full circle and is now implying creationism

about the same time I became a retard...

oh wait a sec

Germany, much poorer? Are you in middle school?

I will never understand why one is exclusive to the other.

When people started to talk about the "missing link" as if they'd been talking to a friend.
It would be like a defendant taking a stroll in the park with his lack of an alibi or his gap in the narrative.
It's become an un-critcizable article of unproven faith.
Whether its true or not doesn't matter, its detrimental to true science and its only promulgated because it reduces man to an animal, animals do not aspire.
notice how the parts which benefit whites are never talked about, for instance the points in the "passing of the great race".
Whites have evolved in harsher climates, therefore they are more fit, they are more adaptable, more extremophiles, if we have any imperative it is become NatSoc, to secure the future of our best, this is the only logical conclusion given our current understanding of biology.
Yet no (((Scientist))) or (((Biologist))) ever talks about it.
Its always about "Were all Africans" "Men are just animals"
KYS Atlaic

>"Were all Africans"
Well the majority of what we'd call Homo Sapiens came from that general region.