Operation #StopHollywood

I urge everyone on Sup Forums and the greater internet to begin a movement to boycott and stop funding to hollywood. Hollywood just attacked football and MMA along with mocking trump voters. Now is the perfect time to help turn the public against Hollywood.

Hollywood must be boycotted and hurt.

OVERT actions:
Tell people to cancel cable, not to go to movies, and that hollywood hates America. That they mock everyday average americans at their fancy award shows.

COVERT actions:
Spread comments in public and online about how much money you have saved on cutting cable and not going to movies but doing other hobbies. Tank reviews on upcoming movies and say it was really bad or worse than expected.

This is not about "raiding" but about defeating a media empire that spreads anti-Trump and Anti-American views worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
youtube.com/watch?v=eWsjmDIz3tk
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

Everyone who wants a great america should realize we need to boycott and undermine Hollywood based media.

#defundhollywood
#defundhollywood
#defundhollywood

original thread wasnt even close to being maxed

why do you need so much attention on an anonymous imgboard

Bump

I have no idea who this bitch is other than the woman who played Thatcher, so she's automatically a cunt. Other than that she just seems to be a pair of tits that's gotten old.

I love how these limousine liberals openly mock the working class at their fancy events and then act dumbfounded when the working class decides to take their vote elsewhere.

Brexit and Trump have been victories for regular hard working people everywhere.

>Spread comments in public and online about how much money you have saved on cutting cable and not going to movies but doing other hobbies.
Does it count as trolling if this is literally true.

Hollywood has pedo rings

>still watching the electric jew after it revealed its true powerlevel during the election

I was never a fan of Streep anyway. Actors should stick to their profession and not do politics, they could lose fans. Petty. It's petty.

Bump

Hollywood's relevance is waning and they don't like it!

youtube.com/watch?v=eWsjmDIz3tk

Streep is such a cunt.

Just stop going to movies. That is where they are making their money. Get a VPN and download them if you MUST watch it.

the level of narcissism and arrogance in that room was sickening. Hollywood liberals are the most overprivledged, irrelevant assholes in this country but Meryl has the audacity to pretend like they are victims and that the country "needs" them. Waiting for the day they will realize that America doesnt need or want them.

Recently, more than half of the revenues for big movies come from showings in other countries. If all Americans stopped watching movies and cable shows, Hollywood would continue to exist and film movies, but only for foreigners, and they would still be making credible amounts of money.

They make most their money from foreign sales. Hollywood won't make a movie if it won't sell well in china.

Already way ahead of ya. Don't watch any TV, and all our movies are pirated

I wonder if Meryl Streep likes pizza?

Get fucked. Meryl Streep is a great actor.

Stop being so easily triggered

I've saved over $9,000 dollars in the last few years after stopping spending on anything hollywood

No merchandise even as gifts
no movies
no tv shows
no dvds etc

It's amazing how quickly it adds up

#Defundhollywood

Nothing beats a classic.

Umm yeah I'm all for defaming rich celebrity but that's not going to happen. It's reality and they're here to stay.

I agree. I hardly go to movies anymore, most movies are shit. We should stop giving Hollywood money for promoting the liberal/globalist agenda.

*yawn* who fucking cares, the more attention you give this shit the more relevant it becomes, just move along, don't give them what they want, which is recognition.

I've saved so much money and my friends and family have saved so much money after I stopped funding the enemy
#defundHollywood

Everyone saw them mock Americans, mock football fans, mock MMA fans

It's time you saved thousands of dollars and stopped funding the people who hate YOU

>football and MMA
Omg how could they do such a thing.
You sound like a whiny bitch in the start of your post.
But I already boycott Hollywood, so, good luck.

THERES A SHITTY LOOPHOLE IN THEIR MOVIE MAKING WHERE THEY ISE A PROXY COMPANY TO SKIP ON TAXES, WE MUST BRING ATTENTION TO THIS AND TELL THEM TO PAY UP UNDER THE DISGUISE OF BEING LIBERALS!!!!!!

Downloading movies only creates a demand for hollywood else where lol. Only way is to live like the fucken cave man with shit to do.

What am I supposed to do with all my NEET time if I don't watch The Cuckold or Desperate Housewives? Play vidya games? Read a fucking book?

bump

>$9,000 dollars
wtf you spent so much on hollywood? I less than 50 my entire lifetime

The only people who listen to celebrities are bluepilled faggots.
Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that celebrities are out-of-touch. I don't even watch TV. I occasionally go to the movies to distract myself and ingest an overpriced oversized high fructose corn syrup concoction and jew-kibble. I get entertained by the movie. I only care if the actors are good or bad at their job. I don't care if they have political opinions.

Mess with Sup Forums

Prepare your hole

What the fucking fuck is that pic

it's time.

The commie Jews have gone to far.

SAME ! sooo many years now , havent feed any big companys really, besides super markets, which are useful for everything besides meat,veg,fruit

who the fuck cares? they are professional attention whores, leave em to it

Send out the EMP's and fry this world from kingdom come. Only then can we start to restore humanity.

It's too early to take action, you need to let the hatred for these traitors fester. These kinds of movements are too artificial, you need to wait until normal everyday people crack.

undermine

say a movie sucks
say it's too expensive
say they hate america
say how much money you saved not having cable

This. We can still troll them though. Find a fappening archive and spam leaked nudes at famous shitlibs that dare to speak up on Twitter. I know Jennifer Lawrence hates it lol

Kek will smite those liberals scum.

TV advertisement in America for Hollywood show

Who even goes to the movies anymore? Overpriced insipid garbage. Why is Hollywood still relevant when the video game industry has long overtaken it in relevance and revenue?

She hurt your feelings snowflakes?

The irony that you Trumotards are the very people who rail against hugboxes and safe spaces. Might as well boycott every movie that existed beyond John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and movies from the silent era as well.

Its funny monitoring your alpha make president getting anal devastated over an elderly woman making a generic hollywood liberal speech

The GOP base is your friend here. They've known forever how awful hollywood is, but they don't realize its origins.

It literally was started by greedy jews who didn't want to pay patent licensing fees.

>not having done this already without other people telling you to
I haven't watched TV in ages. It was shit then, I can only imagine how shit it is now. The last movie that came out that I was actually interested in (and was actually good) was Inception.

Can't think of anything else I have actually wanted to see since. It's all just the same plot points anyway.

TL;DR
stay triggered Trumptard

Just asking anyone who wants to #MAGA and help PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP to do whatever you can to help #stophollywood and #defundhollywood

Negative Reviews
Small comments

Whatever you can do, help defund and destroy. Just remember, HOLLYWOOD IS THE ENEMY

i dont reallly watch tv or movies but the fuck was with the attack on sports? why wouldnt i prefer that to be on all the time? i would even pay for cable if they were

Funny enough the only tv I ever watch is when football or south park is on so get fucked Hollywood

Are you kidding me? Uhhh we still haven't seen trumps tax returns!

>Might as well boycott every movie that existed beyond John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and movies from the silent era as well.

Implying I don't, you have to go back.

Bump

This is a good idea

>get an android box

No

Hollywood declared war on America, they declared war on MMA fans, on football fans, on white people, and on everyday decent folk.

It's IMPORTANT for everyone to realize what WE need to do. #DEFUND the enemy, #STOP the enemy, and HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT.

DONALD J. TRUMP, THE PRESIDENT, NEEDS US.

THIS IS A WAR THAT HOLLYWOOD STARTED.
THEY ARE THE ONES MOCKING THEIR FANS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS AND AMERICAN CITIZENS

#STOPHOLLYWOOD
SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

THEY ARE THE ENEMY
START ACTING LIKE IT

ITS THE FINAL STRAW
THEY MOCK AND DEGRADE GOOD PEOPLE

I agree, we should support russian cinema and media instead!

>some random old actress saying it was wrong for trump to taunt a cripple = declaring war on America

I could feel your literal shaking from here

because some famous grandmother said something about their idol

They're just alienating themselves from their audience. It's really the audience that decides who is cool or not in Hollywood, no matter how much the Jews try to shill them. Memes will decide who the cool celebrities are in 2017. I don't care if they are anti-Trump. They are just hurting themselves.

We dont have to do shit, they will die slowly.

These things take time.

Too broad.

A movement has to have a specific target and goal to be effective.

Be the Jew.

archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt

It's almost hilarious how a celebrities like Streep are praised as "brave", "smart" and "courageous" by every single liberal leftist on Facebook, simply because she shares the exact same views as them.

I cut my cable 8 months ago and don't pay for anything except an Internet connection. Why are you goyim still throwing shekels at these traitors?

Remember when the Dixie chicks spoke out against Bush, did Bush go on tirades against them at every opportunity? Nope. Why is Trump so unhinged?

I do not think many Chinese are interested in a movie about three blacks woman who "wuz maff magicians an sheeeeeit."

Lol I know you're trying to be funny but ironically enough, contemprary russian cinema is far superior to the hollyjew

Rethink your shil, tactics next time

I know, it's a short burst related to golden globes

>thinking people on Sup Forums don't already torrent everything

And there's your answer, Sup Forums

Take your collective heads out of your asses and listen to this user

STOP.
GIVING.
(((THEM.)))
YOUR.
MONEY.

derp.

No "we" here bro. You sound like a crazy person. You need to convince us why we should even care. Do I want to truly stop all enjoyment in life because some random guy persists?

This is a great film.

Watching movies is a pretty small percentage of how I spend my time. Between work and spending time with family, playing games, there is hardly enough time to watch a movie.

SHILL SPOTTED

Seriously thinking about #CutTheCord on cable. Post Super Bowl of course. I mean: Let's be reasonable people here.

>she wants to protect journalists and give them more power
These people never learn.

>Except that never happened and she is propagating fake news for her agenda. Literally trying to create more lying and fake press coverage all in the name of liberal communist Zionism. She is referencing the last bastions of brainwashing they must infiltrate. (already have the NFL under process to spread their agenda.)

You realize Sup Forums before the Stormfag cancer that migrated here because of /new/ were mostly anti bush center to far left right?

We even raided racists like Hal Turner at one point

Yes goy stop watching my movies and go buy the books I publish instead

Only movie worth seeing in theatres last year was Hacksaw ridge because it was based Mel and Vince.
Also, how do these libtards not realize thar making fun of the working class and the people that built America, you don't win supporters.

Same but when I wind down from work, I do enjoy watching whatever locally available or grab a movie if it seems interesting from redbox.

My fuck does every difference in political opinion require outrage and boycotts? You assholes are becoming the right wing equivalent of the PC police.

umm ok. assuming?

Hollywood is already doing horribly, isn't it?

Same
Whenever I see TV now at someone else's house I can't believe how contrived and fucking moronic it is

Litterally sjw twitter activism

China is a huge burgeoning market for Hollywood, even if some alt-right retards stop buying or going to movies it won't make much of a difference.

I like this.

I enjoyed watching Mel Gibson almost having a stroke while attempting to contain his power level. Why they showed his and Vaughn's faces will forever be a mystery to me.

>blaming migrants
As people get older they get more conservative.

>there are people out there that still go out to the movies
>2016+1

wew lads. Can't get more cucked than paying $20 (minimum) to go watch progressive propaganda comedy/drama/action #1658761

>trumptards

boycotting is not changing your avatar, faggot

This thread should be remade with proper title: autism general

I have been doing this for awhile now. I cut the cord 4 years ago only go to the movies once a year and download almost everything.

Why even bother commenting on the thread then. Oh and here (you)