SUBVERSION GENERAL 4 - DONT BE A RETARD EDITION

NOTICE TO ALL THE DIPSHITS: DO NOT USE ALT RIGHT ACCOUNTS TO PROMOTE SUBVERSIVE HASHTAGS SUCH AS #NOWHITEDEMOCRATS. YOU MUST USE FAKE ACCOUNTS POSING AS SUPPORTERS OF THE OTHER SIDE.

I REPEAT:
DO NOT USE ALT-RIGHT ACCOUNTS TO SUBVERT
>DO NOT USE ALT-RIGHT ACCOUNTS TO SUBVERT
>DO NOT USE ALT-RIGHT ACCOUNTS TO SUBVERT
The purpose of this thread is to exploit the weaknesses in the Democratic Party. That is, to play their own identity politics against them

> Blacks vs Whites (#NoWhiteDemocrats) - pic related
> Blacks vs Mexicans
> Muslims vs LGBT

etc.

So far Blacks vs Whites has the most traction and should be easiest to pull off. The goal in this case is to make white democrats feel so disenfranchised from the Democrat party that they leave it all together.

On the other side we need to push these newly splintered divisions, especially whites, to the Republican and Libertarian parties. Administering red pills will be the primary method of doing this, but it must come from those posing as other splintered factions - for example, create Twitter accounts posing as Muslims, and when some faggot starts spouting the #NotAllMuslims horseshit, use your Muslim account to threaten him in the name of Allah.

This will require a concerted, coordinated effort on our part. Don't let the Left recover.

#NoWhiteDemocrats

#NoWhiteDemocrats

#NoWhiteDemocrats

#NoWhiteDemocrats

#NoWhiteDemocrats

Now this thread will appear in google search results. nothing motivates progressives more than seeing the alt-right trying to divide the country by race

I bet you dont have any friends you kike. Im so blessed that i wasnt born a jew. I rather have a nigger blood run in my veins than be born as an abomination of what it is known to be as a nose. Gas yourself kike no one likes you nor your mutilated baby dick.

>Kike
>having friends
It's a kike point of pride that they are capable and willing to stab anyone in the back. They have no friends, and it's not an insult to them that they don't.

Don't engage the kikes, folks.

Something like this?

I know the font and colors are wrong, but I'm thinking it should look like the work of their voterbase, not the party.

Doesn't alienate whites enough. We want to sow racial divide among their part using their own identity politics. This isn't offensive enough to do so.

Something like "eighteen months with whites cost us the mandate we held for eight years", condensed down?

I think its good.

But its catchy and a step in the right direction.

perfect

Also we're gonna need a new hashtag since Plebbit fucked this one up for us

Considering certain jewry, maybe just try some out on on the democrat hashtags, and see there if there's a catchy one. Or wait with settling for one to a later thread.

You think we should just start coopting already existing hashtags to subvert? Actually sounds like a decent plan.

>implying this will have any effect whatsoever

Remember when raiding was against the rules?

Or is it not raiding when you're being ""subversive""

Was rather thinking of giving initial posts visibility (to dems, but also to other anons), while adding on examples that would otherwise be thrown out here. But if there's allready a fitting one, sure, coopting sounds good

>implying meme magic doesn't exist

>Sup Forums hasn't experienced anything like a raid since maybe 2014

>now this

You fags are so inexperienced and gay.

>not realizing that that is the typical behavior that never makes these things effective

Pushing Muslims against gays or women against trannies will work but no-one outside of the dumbest fucking idiot is going to believe this "NoWhiteDemocrats" shit is for real.

Use your heads, for fuck's sake, You ALREADY HAVE SCENARIOS THAT CAUSE TENSION - Muslims DO hate gays, women DO hate men in the ladies' room - work on those instead of trying to create one that only credulous fuckwits are going to run with.

Listen here goy

To be fair opnatsoc was a good laugh while it was going, but this is just sad.

Screenshotting this thread and posting it to reddit.

Game Over

>blacks
>not already against whites
You must be tripping

reddit won't do shit they're too used to dismissing Sup Forums troll maymay raids

Yes, those are good, but that stuff should wait for closer to the next election. Those are serious questions; don't want them to have too much time to get over it, or for people to forget such issues. What we could hope for now is to bait out stupid individuals. As you say, almost no one will fall for this, but it could get a lot of loud mouths to turn on the party. It becomes a concern if A) the DNC think the black voters are freaking out due to the loud and few or B) if this can bait out a derogatory comment from one of the whites in the party top,

this.

T_D already did it, so you're late to the party Lame Asia.

We need to keep monitoring this site and show progressives how the alt-right tries to divide people by race.

Nothing motivates fighting against trump more than showing people what the alt right is doing

>let's get morons to sperg out on the streets and on national TV over muh frogposters.

Please, try it.

Please do. You know how anyone with a dissenting or extreme viewpoint on pol or T_D plebbit is called a CTR shill? That's all you'll achieve in your own forums and social media spheres. Good luck!

I'm not part of (((we))).

Nice try though.

it's like white democrats think blacks won't try to steal the DNC from them if the idea is brought up. This making the news would still splinter the party, not unite it.

Especially if they start calling each other shills.

we still doing this?

Oh looks like the kike's upset his weapons are being used against him!
Imagine the sight of a jewish kid hit by a car, it'd be lovely hearing that hebrew skull smash open. ;)

>pol being this fucking stupid tweeting false flags with pepes, fashy, and shitlord as their names

Jesus Christ

It was our faggy plebbit counterpart.

delet this

OK, so #nowhitedemocrats is officially fucking ruined, Pepe after Pepe in the searh for the hashtag makes it an obvious false flag. Fucking dumbasses.

New idea: Use the currently trending Dylan Roof hashtag to promote anti-white hatred and a new hastag. Perhaps we can go back to DNCBlackout?

>Perhaps we can go back to DNCBlackout?
I like it.

Bit to ironic, maybe. Le epic "that's not diversity, lets exclude whites" kind of catches on pretty quickly. Someone, not necessarily many, will notice it, but once it's been pointed out, we'll have a problem. Maybe use it to push the problem, but not the solution? Would be great with above mentioned blackout hashtag.

If you were dumb enough to post any of these memes on your right-wing trolling account, delete them immediately. Don't be a lazy fuck; make new accounts.

Yes. Remember to be subversive and not allow them to get wind of your actions. Don't use existing twitter accounts; make new ones.

This.We won't succeed in destroying anything if we act like our usual, obnoxious, trolling selves. Make like Jews and subvert.

What's the easiest way to keep Twitter accounts from being auto-locked due to (((suspicious activity)))? Are there any good services for burner numbers?

I'd guess that just like we can create lefty accounts. These are "alt-right troll" accounts created by sjw types.

Become the enemy to win etc.
A new tactic to try to combat things like this and #draftourdaughters?

I wonder who's behind this post?

Yeah, we've pretty much burned out the #NoWhiteDemocracts via incompetent distribution.

Pushing something like the blackout tag in the Dylan Roof hastag is probably a better idea.

TextMe or TextFree work

Google voice on a throwaway gmail worked for me.

My problem is that I cannot into twitter and have no idea how to build an account beyond the actual creation.

>Nobody will notice when we suddenly promote our shit with other fake accounts after talking about it in public
Are you retarded?

I think the incompetence might've been deliberate. It's an effective tactic since most of the brewing of these ideas can be viewed by lurkers who would want the idea to fail

That's why we aren't using the NoWhiteDemocracts. It's already been ruined by poor implementation. We need to come up with something else.

Try pushing the same ideas with more generic content into whatever is already trending.

I'm not sure they are. Everything I've made with those has been locked for 'exhibiting automated behavior'.

Turn SJWs against puppies or something ludicrous, that everyone loves. They hump, dogsplain, dogspread, and generally do all sorts of shit that they rant over. Why should puppies be exempt? They've been hiding behind their natural cuteness for too long, being allowed to SEXUALLY ASSAULT innocent women without consequence.

Ya know, just spitballing here.

#DemocratsAreColored

>dogsplaining
>dogspreading

The credulous fuckwits are the ones we want to make chimpout because they are the loudest and we can pull the moderates away while they are alienated

bumo

we need this