Defend Trump's cabinet picks without mentioning "successful businessmen."

Defend Trump's cabinet picks without mentioning "successful businessmen."

Good people who are infinitely better humans than they are businessmen which is saying a lot.

>Anti-Gay
Makes up for everything else on the list.

did you know the Exxon guy has met more heads of State, and likely under better circumstances, than Obama?

But that is the point....

>WWE @ SBA

Based Trump working the obese liberal smarks

>did you know the Exxon guy has met more heads of State, and likely under better circumstances, than Obama?

Wow I guess that makes up for the fact he's head of a evil globalist organization that is literally destroying the planet and the SOLE REASON WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

Goldman sachs truly cares about middle class america XD

Don't forget he tapped a pedowood movie producer and walking Soros investment for the Treasury position.

Trumpcucks are the most pathetic cucks on the planet. They deserve everything they get.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUMP DRAIN THE SWAP BY APPOINTING THE SWAMP

But they're OK with tech giants corporations, hm makes ya think

Seems they only like the people on their side.. hm very interested

He picked people like him who had the skills that he considered to be virtuous. Libcucks have to deal with it b/c they were royally cucked in last year's election (not to mention they changed the Senate rules so that you can't filibuster nominees anymore.

>Jeff Sessions is anti gay
Proofs?

He's a Republican

grow up kid, oil is the reason you're not living in a shack with a potato patch in the back

Attack Trump's cabinet without mentioning their business status.

>anti-gay attorney general
let's hope so

as for the rest - exxon guy is ok, goldman guy i don't like but it's a kike business anyway, fast food guy i don't know but doesn't look good on the surface of it. education is fucked because of "inner city youths" aka niggers, "climate change" is way overblown, sba i don't know anything about.

>pic related

All of them hate gays, so maybe we'll finally get gay marriage banned.

Thank you trump.

Lmao go ahead when the time comes for the left to get in power again it will be straight narriage thats banned

OMG He didn't pick random people off the street for his cabinet picks i feel so betrayed!

private sector experience

And we are taking you along for the ride, pussy. Trump is Obama's legacy.

Already did that with no fault divorce and the family courts.

capitalists