FINAL RED PILL

You are all cucks.
Literally.
Your whole right-wing political ideology feeds off your fear
of strong masculine alpha males that could easily cuck you.
You don't want immigrants not because
>muh jobs
but because of
>muh western women

It's a deep-rooted instinct.
It's individual self preservation.
It's not even about the survival of your
>pure white master-race genes
because:
Women are genetically hard-wired to choose the most suitable, masculine mate
and you just ain't it, dude.
Sorry :^)

get gassed kike

Wrong, it's the opposite.
We don't want immigrants because we want to compete and interact in a homogeneous society.

t.ahmed

pic related is the son of a german woman and her turkish bull.
This is the man of the future.
Masculine and strong.
They, together with mulattos, will inherit this gay earth.
Nothing you can do bout it lmao :D

>literally

Back to tumblr with you, faggot.

lol not even prostitutes want to fuck black guys. "not prejudiced! just a preference"

only people who enjoy less success than black males do on dating services and hook up apps are black women and poo in loo

oh, sorry. I mean reee golly I'm so angry now! now that you've posted your post I'd better reexamine my life I feel so inadequate and stuff

>germany
opinion discarded. clean your house.

Makes sense. White men are becoming less masculine over time, and a lot of people on this board seem to be kissless virgins. Immigrants are aggressive, which seems to score more points with women (unfortunately). White and Asian women seem to be at the top in terms of demand, and immigration adds competition, which people here are scared of because they are already not very good contenders. At the end of the day, women want masculine men that resemble warriors, and will betray their tribes if they don't get that from them. Not so much the fault of immigrants, but the fault white cucks.

>Studies show time and time again that black men are the least desirable
>Muslims have to rape
>Studies consistently show that white men are the most desirable.

Yeah, I sure am mad about those foreigners breeding our women. It has absolutely nothing to do with me not wanting to live near cesspits of crime, alien cultures, and have my country's political landscape skewed.

Ok Ahmed, thanks for your opinion.

Who ever drew this needs to be shot.

The white race is weak and feminine.
Your women will be bred by our fat, veiny 8 inch dicks and you bad excuses for men will be chemically castrated and sissified till you too crave BBC and fat, long brown Jihadicks.

This. Germany and Sweden don't exist anymore.

We won.
You lost.
Get over it.

CHECKED
KEW WILLS IT
FEMININE WHITE KEKS BTFOOOO

That's the average /r9k/ Pepe.

There will always be good genes and beautiful/smart people. The worry seems to be that whites mixing with 'inferior' (i.e. less intelligent on average and less civilized) races will lead to a mongoloid race that's worse than what you started with. Honestly, with things like genetic engineering on the horizon, I'm not too worried about genetics. It's environment that worries me more, and immigration seems to cause social problems, making it not worthwhile when done excessively.

Shit argument when you realise that even the chumpiest white could move to a third world shithole and fug/marry a 10/10 Juanita or Binh just for being a snownigger. If that's all you care about, globalisation works well for the average white man.

But some of us are not so primitive as to only care about putting our dicks into things, and realise that rapid racial and cultural mixing is a powder keg and has eventually ended badly in 100% of historical cases. What's more, some of us feel an unswerving "team loyalty" to the people and ways of our ancestors and to the land that they called home.

Tl;dr mach dich selbst fertig, Klaus, du Scheißschwanz

its the first time i see a brain cock

Who would read this

t. Russian proxy

no wonder it's boys like pic related who get threatened by those images lmao

accept the future.
bow down to our fat cocks
and let us give your race an injection of masculinity.

To summarize my points so far, mass immigration is bad because it causes social problems. Men need to stop complaining about women on this board, and need to understand that they want masculine men, and that's what they have to become in order to regain their attention. There will be no immigration reform in the foreseeable future though. At least not in Canada. Genetic engineering can account for the negrification of the white race, but social problems remain a pressing concern.