Is Robbaz /ourguy/?

He seems pretty redpilled for a vidya gamer. Is he approved in the Sup Forums community?

>makes fun of liberals/hipsters
yes

>muh swedish viking heritage

>Atheist
Into the trash he goes

Hi, Robert

He lakz tru free spirit of gods of ancient silver wind. he has not corage to become wat he is troly mennt to be.

#MassivFaggotRebound

stop

This. I've been watching his videos for almost a decade now, but he isn't red pilled. He just see the flaws.

Never thought he would be discussed here

He's alright for a swede, but he's not /ourguy/

love his cooking videos though

Why Stop trieng to send massage of truth of culture becuse you are afraid to be PimpPurplePilled?!

its not funny

He's a massive fucking faggot appealing to 12 year old ADHD kids and literally ignores how his country around him is fucking falling apart.

Yeah, definitely /ourguy/.

I love Funhaus.. too bad theyre pretty blue-pilled.

Wats supposed to be funnie with my massage of tru sprit of aquarius fift moon acending. Bombazz needs it.

#iamhero #PimpPurplePill

I swear he's an Sup Forumsfag
He knows all the country memes

Because 99% of those memes are also found on reddit and 9gag? Also I bet facebook too.

I'm not falling for this Robert, I know its you.

he's pretty funny desu, prob not redpilled tho

To be frank if you had depression at some point in your life i'm pretty sure you'd lose faith is all things pretty fast including God.

He's not the only Youtuber who's an undercover Sup Forumsack, we've got one here in France too who literally should DEUS VULT pretty often, said kek plenty times and generally old pretty conservative nationalist opinion he talk about in some livestreams.
I kindda fear Sup Forums culture may become mainstream and we already are having problem with retards adopting our general branches of ideology without understanding them and distorting them, it's already bad as is,i'm not sure if we really want to go mainstream anyhow.

My grandma lived in the USSR for most of her life and lost faith in him but when she started having strokes and got cancer she started going to church again.

That's not faith,that being desperate for solutions if you come to believe in god just to get faith healing.
God is not a fucking way to have wishful thinking,it's an entity you believe in or not.
People who believe in God as they die or get sick just hope it will solve their problems by either healing them or sending them to heaven in the afterlife.
Either way it's in no way true Faith.

He used to be funny but his videos got stale as fuck.

He's a funny gay swede, bet he cooks delicious food for his white boyfriend.

Damnit Robert, quit slacking and make more Sims 3 videos!

I thought Sup Forums was filled with Trump supporters?
Robbaz is p liberal and makes fun of Trump

Fuck off Robert, stop shilling yourself here

also, kinda yes desu.
he's a cool dude, even made fun of everyone on youtube crying about "muh views" and made a video proving them all to be retards

Glad he's past the autistic viking nipple phase and happy he's dealt with his illnesses so well

He lives in suck a shitty appartement lads , i thought (you)tubers made bank

>Is x redpilled
Stop with these shitty threads

>sweden
>his apartment
>shitty

oh boyo yo're in for a surprise if you ever want to move to Stockholm

But hè lives way op north

Vujo Gaming is another who is one of us. Funny thing is I think he's a Brit who moved to Canada.

Have a snickers

I thought I heard he donated a lot of his cash

fuck off Robert

Proof ?

>glorifies viking culture
>mocks hipsters/liberal hippys

seems ok but

>not married and producing 5+ nordic children
dropped

>muh no true fallacy
Doubt.
Some people go in and out of multi-year depressions unchanged

Robert, tell me how to make oven pancakes

>wasting your time watching others play videogames and act like manchildren
>redpilled

are you fucking retarded?

Yeah they're fucking hilarious, I think Lawrence is atleast aware of most of the liberal bullshit. But then again they live in LA so they probably all voted H

We shared the same culture but the vikings was mostly danish and norweagian. Swedes was mostly traders but we shared the viking culture.

He's actually the only gaming channel I ever watch

He's alright I guess, he does spout some reddit memes however, like
>muh dank maymay XD