Urkaine stronk weed!

Strikingly, only Ishchenko, the Ukrainian traitor who knows Ukraine, truly understands that an invasion would not be a cakewalk and that Russian troops would suffer high casualties. In contrast, Solovyov and Kofman take it as a “fact” that Ukraine’s armed forces would not fight.

Their myopia is remarkable, if only because the Ukrainian army has fought Russia and its proxies to a standstill in the eastern Donbas. With only 6,000 battle-ready troops in early 2014, when Russia’s invasion of Crimea and the Donbas took place, Ukraine now has close to 100,000 experienced soldiers, a competent and experienced officer corps, and increasingly sophisticated hardware. Moreover, the population has become highly patriotic and anti-Russian and would fight. A Russian invasion would likely succeed, as Russia could deploy its air power to devastating effect, but the subsequent occupation would be exceedingly costly.

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/is-russia-planning-a-major-land-war-against-ukraine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you even need to invade and occupy all of Ukraine?
You got what you wanted - Crimea.
And created a frozen conflict in Donbass.
What's the point of full scale invasion?
I think it's just scaremongering.

soros is the enemy, not Ukraine

living in peace with one anther is the most harm you can possibly bring to (((them)))

This.
But Slavs always fall for jewish tricks and fight each other.
We even have a saying: "Jews are fighting - Slavs' skulls are cracking."

They can become a suicide nation.
They wont be able to withstand a full Russian invasion, they dont need to.
They can go out with a planet wide bang: overload every functioning nuclear reactor and let it blow, blow up Chernobyl sarcophagus, blow up every chemical plant, dump toxic waste into rivers, blow up dams/pipelines, put landmines and IEDs on large international highways, shoot down every plane in their airspace.
If they can't own the land nobody will, turn it into a toxic wasteland spreading deadly miasma over the whole planet.

Slavs also have a saying "byot znachet lyubit"
in the end friendship will win
for now the main and only focus should be soros and his inconceivably evil jewery

these are some nice commie blocks
i would agree on existance of ukraine if it was like 2 times smaller

Inspired by your blocks< painter was Polish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzisław_Beksiński

>i would agree on existance of ukraine
No one gives a shit about what you would agree with

yeah i know, he's h. r. giger tier
there is a movie about him, the last family, tho it's pretty inaccurate

stop barking andrejuskas

I think no one can say that it will be easier for Russia now than for two years again.

>but the subsequent occupation would be exceedingly costly
Indeed, as every Ukrainian would immediately start demanding gibmedats from Russia like it's their God-given right.

Any occupation of Ukraine is economic suicide, these people won't work but will try to steal anything and beg for what they can't steal.

You two countries are so alike in that case.

>"Jews are fighting - Slavs' skulls are cracking."
thats not true, its "Nobles fighting, peasents have their hair torn out"

Why in every slav thread there are always lithuanian or bulgarian retards hating on other slavs? Do they think they are better slavs or what?

>in early 2014, when Russia’s invasion of Crimea and the Donbas took place

>tfw living in the timeline where US and Rus agree to a NAP and swallow up their fuckboy unnecessary neighbors

prep that boipucci canada

Fucking wish that the West would stop being such a fuckboi to Russia. There's no way we can compete with the far East with all this infighting.

This is how Islam spread through the Iberian peninsula and the Byzantine Empire. The leaders of Europe were too busy fighting each other to deal with threats from the Arab world.

what the fuck am i even reading?

is dvatch down or something?

>"Nobles fighting, peasents have their hair torn out"
That's really outdated. In Ukraine we have the former.

>Ukrainian
*Malorossiyanin