TFW NO RIGHT WING GF

TFW NO RIGHT WING GF

Where does one find themselves deathsquad material women?

Also /pol9k/ thread.

Casually bring up something relatively uncontroversial but nonetheless political. Something that very clearly would separate a right winger from a left winger. Just gauge her reaction and/or response.

"Oh user what i think is that uhh you have to live and let live and uhh what goes around comes around you know what i am saying yeah, ahaha..? It is what it is user ;)
Have you seen what x worn yesterday for work? Ahaha."

Man, I don't know anymore.
We are both blessed and cursed.

ok get some booze in her first and then she'll give her real opinion. i have never dated a left wing woman. i always tried to get some info out of them first. or stalk their FB and see if they like any right wing politicians. started hanging out with one once and i mentioned something about gays and she started going on and on about fags getting married so i just stopped talking to her

That does make sense. What was the age of those women? Assuming you've stalked some of them online, how did you transition into talking to them?
Or would you rather meet someone irl, scout the interests and then try talking to them?

I just wanna say congrats on being reclassified as a norther European country.

Also, if you want a redpilled woman, move to Georgia and hang out at a Publix deli.

i meet them first. like at a party or at school or whatever. i dont go out specifically looking for a woman. they can tell you're trying too hard. well im 25 so they were all upper teen or young 20s.

so yeah after i meet them i try and find out what they are into. i've had 3 serious relation ships and 2 less serious ones with this method. gonna marry the current qt

fake it till you make it
>pretend to be liberal
>infiltrate local SJW club/clubs
>scout prettiest, straight/lil-queer chick
>begin courtship, fuck then dump
>do this until you can move in conservative area
>best places to meet redpill chicks is at church

Godspeed user and thanks for advice.

Or slowly infect with redpill ideas. Cleanse slowly. If you have a lot of patience, it works. 7/10 gf totally redpilled. Just gotta wait.

I wouldn't know about/how. I I've known my love since I was born and grew up in the same church the whole time with her

literally this post made me sad

On the other hand, you have to know where non-liberal women spend their time.

Shit, I've lived in several places and I can pinpoint exactly where to go if you want to know certain sub groups of people.

Alcoholics? That bench at the park, after 5pm.
MDMA/acidheads? The DYI space not many people actually know about.
Commies/SJWs? Any university event or that pub I used to go.

But I am yet to see places where normally one would expect to see decent, right wing, conservative people. And I have no idea.

Any experiences Sup Forums? That would help a lot.

Coming from last year of HS, the conservative chicks do... nothing, really.

Listening to their parents and so, they never go out and do anything. At most, they're working, but beyond that, they just chill either alone or with other qt's at the mall or whatever.

It's weird, but the popular chick in my class doesn't do anything but hang out with her bf beyond school, from what I know.

So... meet them at a job, at the gym or church for some Christian qt's. Maybe the mall if you find some less degenerate looking grills.

>have a nice job
>own a house
>own a nice car
>be /fit/
>still no gf

WHAT THE FUCK IS WOMEN'S PROBLEM?

its near impossible, women are completely blue pilled and protect their emotions associated with progressive values fiercely, if you try and change their minds politely they will attack you and distance themselves

>mexico
Found it

You don't find them in the wild anymore. You have to make them. Women are like sponges and absorb values from whoever is most important protector in their life. Most women absorb government programmed politics because they are herd creatures. If you can steal one from the herd and make her love you enough she will absorb your values and ideology.

I turned my qt gf from "dont make rape jokes its not funny" to "maybe hitler wasnt so bad after all"

Especially in UK. I have been to conservative events, like formal dinners, speeches and the like and men outnumber women 1 to 10. Women there were not good looking sadly, but I have learned to expect less of british women. The ones that were good looking by the way, were on another social hierarchy altogether, for example "my dad owns a satellite company and I am driving a 6 figure car".

God fucking damn it.

What is the easiest way to acquire the services of a reputable prostitute (ie not a street walker)?

Are AMPs the way to go? How do I find a good one?

I don`t want a rightwing gf.

The naivete of women is innocent and attractive.

We just made a huge mistake by giving them power.

I can smell her roastie from here

FUCK OFF SHITTER

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE AMOUNT OF EFFORT IT TAKES TO BUY YOUR OWN SHIT

AND THEN GO TO A FAMILY REUNION AND EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU FOR NOT HAVING 8 KIDS AT AGE 27

EVEN THOUGH YOUR COUSINS WHO HAVE FAMILIES ARE POOR AS SHIT AND DONT HAVE A DEGREE

A FUCKING LEAF

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NOW

A

FUCKING

LEAF

This is why your women are fucked by somali migrants to death.

You're lithuanian. Your people are pretty famous for committing suicide. Do your country proud and keep the statistics up.

Also this - found a good redpillable Singaporean qt and dated her for a bit. However, she was from a completely different social class, having gone to Singapores best schools and attended with Singaporean elite, people who went to school in lambos and maseratis or whatever fancy car they decided to drive that day.

Needless to say my poor lower class suburban ass couldnt keep her long.

because they were allowed to govern..

As I said it was a big mistake to empower something that isn`t rational and works on pure emotional basis.

you are doing the world a favor, your people need to stop breeding like rabbits

How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman? Zero.

If you wanna a good looking hooker you're gonna pay heavy, If you don't want so spend much you can't get a skinny 6/10 outside a park.

You are absolutely right, though. Although, if you are dating a woman that has no opinion of her own, is too submissive to argue, that's 2 months at best. Blue hair/septum piercing commie coal-burner? 5 minutes at most.

>tfw you will never spend days with a qt you like talking about religion, politics, literature and history

My issue is more one of sanitation... I realize theres always the chance for disease with sex, especially with prosts, but I want to minimize those chances as much as possible.

Also, beware of trannies and gangs of hooker muggers

The more pricey are mostly clean, but I can't speak for the cheap ones.

>I turned my qt gf from "dont make rape jokes its not funny" to "maybe hitler wasnt so bad after all"

God bless you pol

I found one, but then I got drunk, rude, pissed and shat myself, vomited in her lap. I should just kms

I buy my own shit tho lul

I've gotten that vibe from Mexicans I know tho, so I kind of have a bit more respect for your culture

still, you have to stay on that side of the wall.

That is pretty bizarre I'm 30 years old and still live with my mother I bet your family would want to like literally shoot me

I don't have kids because it's a lot of responsibility I can barely take it when my cat whines at me too much

Having a relationship is important but you literally have money and it sounds like intelligence so you could probably meet a nice right-wing Mexican or something

>like literally

>not wanting a mildly conservative woman who can handle occasional red pills, but keeps you grounded against extremism

You dont. You have to dick them into it.

Got my girlfriend to watch tgsnt the other day, now she loves Hitler.

When I was younger I just wanted a female friend but didn't understand why I could barely have a conversation with any.

Then I got older and realised the ones I tried talking to only cared of parties or other people and not of science, games, politics, new shit going on in town. It was always about someone else people knew or celebs. While poker games with friends it was sports, computers, politics.

And I just lost interest in girls then, I want one but only if they grow up finally.

>be dutchfag in Lithuania
>worked few years there
>tried dating because girls are qt3.14 there
>"how much do you earn user?"
>"do you have a big house?"
>"will you pay for my dinner after this?"
>"will you go back to Holland some time?"
>mfw i'm seen as a meal ticket constantly rather than a potential partner
know your feel bro, know your feel

How old are you right now?

Pretty much this, but I can get away with it being a student, for now.

way to young to be saying when I was younger, 22.

21 here, not far off.

But I actually tried to get along with girls. Most guys did the "Unga Bunga titty bang" and got girls, but I just wanted a female to chill with.

Got good at talking to most, even to the point I got to flirt with the popular girl in highschool and she flirt back.

But after highschool many of the girls seemed to stay in highschool mode. Some of the fellow guys grew up, but the girls didn't and if they did they just regurgitate whatever a teacher said and not have an opinion further while me and some professors would debate for hours after class on something like botany or programming (most was safety class, physics, and economics). And those were guy teachers too (Except botany but she was more manly than her husband and used to teach anti terrorism at Langley)

I have found some on social media, but most of them are foreign, so don't bother, nothing will work out. Getting gf trough school/university is not ok too user. Women are not serious there and move within groups, even if they are alone their attention will be directioned somewhere else like studying. You should find a girl where there are no outside factors that usurp you communication, like the mall and she chill or a party or the city park. Just don't act "creepy". Sit next to her and find something extremely boring to talk about with her. When you establish communication after the dumb coversation try slowly redirecting the conversation politically or just don't do it at all. Women don't like talking about it. Especially when you just met. You will look unattractive. Just observe her, no questions at all.

You fucking want to be into the whole "Europe thing", welcome to the fucking EU you fucking stupid ass ignorant eastern Europe Punk-Bitches!

This is feminism 101.
You took the fucking bait you stupid ass kurwas.
Kas yra pido?

There is no free lunch, you think EU and zionists would let you run into their arms and (((they))) would "PROTECT" you from Russia????
You think they would give you everything you wanted so badly for free?

THE HONEY MOON IS OVER, WELCOME BACK TO REALITY.

You should have just stayed with Russia and chilled over there in eastern Europe.
Now you guys opened Pandoras box in eastern Europe and invited the devil.

Well done Mindaugas, you have fucked up your culture, traditions and country.

From here it will only get fucked up 25 times worse.

From someone who knows,
/truly yours Sweden.

I-I didn't do it

Women's minds are incredibly malleable, you're doing it very wrong (or just haven't lurked here enough) if you can't use your words to dismantle every single SJW argument, which isn't even that hard since all of their arguments are based off of blatant double-standards that are stupid easy to exploit and turn against them.

Stop waiting for other people to change, or suddenly "get it"..... only you can clean up the mess that's going on around you.

Not all woman are like this, but most are in the places where it's easiest to hook up, same with online dating.

Best thing to do is to search for someone you had a lot in common with or liked from an early age, people who have relationships with their highschool sweethearts often have the best relationships.
They're more,... attuned to each other or so to speak.

poor sven. sweden was quite a country once upon a time. press f for respects.

Thats why you let them channel their right wing energy on raising the little ones.

Go to a whore bar in spain, they are pros