Dylan Roof BTFO

cbsnews.com/news/dylann-roof-no-defense-against-death-penalty-charleston-church-shooting/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=33184725

DRAWN LIKE A CHILD
DYLAN ROOF CONFIRMED 6 YEARS OLD
WHITEY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bi2XQ8hyc9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only six years in prison!
Injustice evil old white rule everything!

he was a neglected child. Please reduce the sentencing.

different drawing

What the fuck? Of all the art school failures this was the best artist they could come up with?

I dont get it. He talks about jewish control of society and then goes and shoots some innocent black people. Why didnt he go after the jews?

Not related but he mentions how, he knew they were innocent and how he didn't go after real niggers because they'd shoot back.

where?

Fuckin' hell. Who draws this shit?

I know you're memeing, but I have no idea why they released the footage of the FBI interview. All it did was make him more sympathetic, showing how dumb the """""""kid"""""" actually is.

Still needs to swing, but I thought it odd that they'd show that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bi2XQ8hyc9E

Somewhere in this video, I forget the timecode but it should be from 0-30 minutes. Somewhere in there.

thanks

Why did they make him look like Kevin from Home Alone? Now I'm just imagining him being questioned on why he booby trapped that church with toy cars and glowing hot door knobs.

Confirmed redpilled.

Kek

how bad at art do you have to be to make a face like this

Does anyone have a link to his writings?

>20000 DEGREE GLOWING HOT DOORKNOB VS. JIGGABOO

>all those dead nigs
Wahtever craziness, he served his country well by fighting and dying for our freedom.

if you don't feel glad these poisons are gone, you're mentally ill.

who is the nigger in the picture? The judge? Roof is fucked.

1 for 9, he did good for his country.

I hope they fry roof and the executioner is black.

...and a state senator that pushed anti White policies. No fucks given.

Well, he does have a baby face

>Killing black people in church, during their daily prayer while packs of thugs roam the streets, rape, steal and beat the shit out of whites
>something to be proud of
Nice logic edgelord.

niggers won't show you the same mercy we show them on a daily basis all of them should be wiped out.

>“I am not going to lie to you. ... Other than the fact that I trust people that I shouldn’t and the fact that I’m probably better at constantly embarrassing myself than anyone who’s ever existed, there’s nothing wrong with me psychologically.”

/our guy/

Yeah but why would you fucking start from thise harmless nigs? To piss off other nigs? There is literally no strategy in your idea.

>harmless nigs
wat

harmless nigs are easier.

Open the door, let me in....

Where's his attoreny?

You're a Child, he's being let off dumbfuck because the U.S justice system is retarded.

Representing himself.

lol well they are the ones that got owned by a 6 yr old then. Lmao...weak niggers cant even beat a 6 r old.

Whats up with that?

>They have not said what that evidence may be, but as early as last summer, they had planned to introduce evidence that Roof suffers from a mental illness.

Faps to My Little Pony.

Calling it now.

>1
Pedo
>2
Gay Pedo
>3
Tax evasion, murder
>4
Child molester, pedo
>5
Ugly
>6
Drug dealer, child molester
>7
Voodoo
>8
Ex prostitution, drugs, robbery
>9
Obviously a tranny

Nothing of value lost

There are no standards in art these days. No one teaches anything beyond hippie "art is anything" shit. It's all part of cultural degeneracy.

he didnt have enough exp so he had to grind lvl 1 mobs first

I don't get Dylan roof, he could have taken down a million more substantial targets and instead he goes after some niggers that weren't doing shit.

It's like brevik, the guy shoots up some fucking children rather than dismantling the leftist brainwashing camps or the kikes pushing for it.

>tfw too intelligent not to plead guilty

>christian little grandmas

Fuck Dylan. Kill thugs and pedos at least. Fucking faggot just killed sweet little grandmas.

>abloobloo dey was christianz dey dindu nuffins!
Too many fucking redditors on this board.

*tips fedora*

haters gonna hate

no such thing, wish he targeted niglets though and not infertile old people

>actually being sad that niggers are gone
So, which one of the men in this video is you?

rated on score he got based on kil

Why? you've done nothing to stem the tide of more niggers. The ones of those who had children already had them and they weren't going around chimping out anyway. All this did was ryle them up even more and get the confederate flag removed.

If you want to kill niggers and don't want to go after the hardcore gangbangers go shoot a bunch of pregnant teenage ones before they have their nigger spawn. THAT might actually make a difference in the world.

Agreed

I hope they kill roof and you

He dindu nuffin! He was just a chald! He was going to church erryday! He wuz gonna be an astroengineer!

Both the judge and defendant look like babies.
This guy has a weird style

gangbangers die, these people spread africa in America, and make some white yuppies have sympathy for negroids existance in white land.

Only one of those looks significantly menacing, the others are innocents. There's a certain group in my country that indiscriminately kills innocents.You don't want to be like them.

>innocents
wrong concept in regards to the removal of the negroid race in America.

The hell? You realize to win the minds of the people- the " good " of the enemy races must be eliminated? NOT the bad which serve as a means to fuel anger and discontent against them?

If only every single token trash was eliminated and truly the bulk of their masses could be the only thing seen. Then the number of white liberals would drastically reduce to the point of our victory.

Dylan did Gods work- Gods work often is quite bloody but the end result is better for everyone.

See:

Moron.

Niggers don't care about good black people being victimized.

They honestly don't care. Niggers only care when a thug gets shot by cops. Their goal is legalizing crime.

Not standing up for black people.

I don't care what they care about, the removal of the "good" negroes makes it easier for all of them to be removed from here, the facts are there are 9 less negroes in America, his methods were immoral you could say but the ends was just.

>Flag
>Interesting ID...

Unfortunately, most people don't have anti-social personality disorder

In war there are ugly things for victory, many jap children and women didn't do anything yet millions were turned to dust for victory and to prevent more deaths.

If he pled guilty, he'd up the odds of not getting the death penalty.

He wants martyrdom.

You could be for the negro race in America, in that case you're mentally ill and need to be reeducated to end those thoughts of hatred towards the white race.

possibly a black artist

Old blacks can't fight and thus should just be deported, those who can fight should be subjugated by many means necessary to have the state that this country was made for, white race.

Ahh look at these subserviant white cucks virtue signaling.

Fuck dylan roof though. Atleast go to detroit and waste a bunch of thugs. Not a damn bible study group.

>To piss off other nigs?

This was literally his strategy. Radicalize american blacks so they will in turn make more attacks against whitey and eventually set off the race war.

This is similar to how Marx disliked labor unions- he considered them a sort of "band-aid" used by capitalism to stifle class consciousness and give the proleteriat the illusion of progress.

By the same token Roof considers anything that might improve race relations as a detriment to his cause. The way he sees it, every black, good or bad has to be removed. So might as well go after some "good blacks". One, they won't fight back so they'll be easy targets. Two, their deaths make blacks more likely to chimp out. Restrictions on white identity a la banning the confederate flag help his cause too, in the same way the crime radicalizes blacks the blacklash from it pushes whites towards radicalism. "Confederate Rebels" who formerly stewed in irrelevancy can now claim to be oppressed and have a "cause" to fight for because their symbols are being threatened.

All in all, it's heartless and despicable, and makes no sense to a moral person. But to a Machiavellian schemer with no moral compass it is brilliant, this is exactly the thing to do if you are just one man with very little influence and wanted to do the most damage to race relations with one act, pushing the country closer to the race war that you desire.

Truly, they NEED to execute Roof. He is too dangerous to let live.

You're an idiot, the only ones that harm nationalism are the "good" blacks.

These paintings are made in course because photography isn't allowed. The artists have as long as the defendant/plaintiff is being interrogated to make a painting. It's not going to be beautiful/precise.
That being said, it's still fine.

When the only blacks are those that attack those drawn to black sympathy then the fufillment of the state and government of the white race becomes closer.

Never gonna happen, unlike Britcucks the Burgersharts are VERY tough on child criminals.

is he literally just one of us?

He did decent to progress anti-egalitarianism, divisions must be drawn between the races and the blacks must attack whites.

i never got this
>oh he wants a shot
>let's make him pay more if he loses

Not really, but he is a soldier.

They should execute him desu.

Bad enough to have to attend art school

I would prefer doing this peacefully actually, nvm on war.

>All these autistic edgy Sup Forumstards idolizing a sociopath coward

guaranteed thats an affirmative action court room artist

you can tell by the low quality and tag-style signature

>]
Soldiers should lay down their arms and only use them for self defense, and instead organize politically to attempt to subvert and obtain political power, when countries have political power policies should be enacted to grant priviliges to current residents of the county that are Blacks which resettles them in work sites built abroad in Africa, with a steady supply of income and goods, this would be better for peace and not war.

>third on the left second row
Dillon!
What is beneath your feet?!
>then beats the shit out of Dillion for answering incorrectly

I never understood the art style let alone the concept of drawing courtroom proceedings... for what purpose?

>journal read in court during his trial, Roof called the specialty “a Jewish invention”
Oii veyy

Most court rooms don't allow photography. There's some exceptions like the zimzam case, but usually cameras aren't allowed. So instead we get court drawings. They look the way they do because they're supposed to be "realistic" and give the feel of what went down in the courtroom but they're rushjobs done during the proceedings so they look like shit.

>Uncle Ben's fried white rice
>Kids love it!

all criminals of the current order should be jailed and killed, nationalism wont come through force, it will come through truth morality and justice, any and all advocators of murder are criminals.

I swear, he's said it before.

He killed innocent blacks because so many blacks kill innocent whites. It's a "see how it feels" sort of thing.

>you will never grow ears above your eyes
How can white blacks even compete?

>106383751
I of course believe nationalism to be the ultimate morality only if there is direct oppression of nationalism should there be self defense.

Would rather kill you than a good black.

Then you're a traitor to the country, I am for your interest.

And like I said there should be no killings of anyone, I was retarded when I said that.

>When reddit cucks enter a thread