Your ideology is the problem.

women in the arab world can't walk in the streets
women in paris can't walk in the streets

it's almost like islam is the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=0TPagRCb_mk

This guy gets it

This one's got my vote

fpbp

Where all of these attacks on Muslim women happening in America and Europe and who is responsible?

primer post mejor post

I believe in a world where Muslims will not be harassed because of their religion. I believe in a world where Muslims are free to follow whatever religious practices they want to. I believe that for Muslims, that world is back in their ancestral homelands

Leftist radicals need to destroy each other. I hope the West will wake up at the clash of Islam and Feminism.

beaner jesus gets it.

Fpbp

>woman attacked in middle east= stoned raped and tortured to death
>woman attacked in the West= politely told that they aren't allowed to wear a piece of clothing that covers their entire body and stops them from being identifiable
it's almost like muzzies are the problem

It's almost as if Islam is the problem

>mansplaining
Discuss what you fucking white male?

The thing is, they can be free to follow whatever religious shit they're into, but when that religion treats women like shit, allows pedophilia and is very, very intolerant of others that dont follow it then we have a problem.

>woman attacked
can never go wrong with that

>women int he west attacked for wearing hijab
[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]

Fuck muslims Fuck black people

/thread

fpbp

It's almost like the Hijab is the problem.

Both of these problems would cease to exist in a world without Islam.

He seems to think get stoned to death is the same as people yelling mean things

I wonder how far they'll have to push before the west pushes back.

fpbp
/thread

No hijab no problem. See how that works

Bull fucking shit they're attacked in the west.

yeah but as long as they do that shit in their own countries, to their own people, what the fuck do I care?

Based

Exactly, but they're doing it all over Europe. At the very least Islam needs some reformation like the one christianity had like 500 years ago to tone it the fuck down.

Last time it took almost 400 years, the genocide of christians in north africa and near east, the loss of Iberian peninsula, the loss of sicily, the attacks against france, the attacks against Byzantinum, the sieges of Constantinople, the sacking of rome, the continous abduction of europeans to become muslim slaves and the economical destruction of Europe as a whole for europe to start pushing back. It took our ancestors almost 1.000 years to drive the muslim hordes off (1923).

It will get much worse, buddy.

fpbp desu

Oh yeah and let me add that back then Europeans were not degenerate, pussified, mindless faggots who loved to embrace progressivism and cultural marxism.

yeah the problem is hijabs. we need to destroy all documents that contain the word hijab

Hijabs are the problem

those who live only to fuck, are the problem -- i.e., majority males

>"Fuck off Paki" is LITERALLY just as bad as being stoned to death
Islam was a mistake.

dumb muslim trying to make logic. but can't do it.

possibly the most disingenuous graphic I've seen on Sup Forums, straya

Hurry up and get on this side of the wall before its too late.

>white

obviously.
fbpb
OP confirmed for retard/gas chambers
Thread over.

Posting rare Omars

based wetback

Right on spot.

Women are clearly retarded, if they're unable to adapt to such a simple problem. Maybe you should respect western culture in west, and not wear a scarf. Maybe you should respect the middle eastern culture when in the mid east. Wow, it's like it's not even a problem, when you think about it.

You fags got it all wrong, the dude's a poet hailing from all glorious Straya

strong mental gymnastics detected

yeah, islam is

>the literal who poetry prize
>featured in the Guardian
>etc
>etc
>etc

hijab is the problem

No matter what white, non-jewish people do, they're attacked. It's almost like kikes and niggers are the problem.

/THREAD

came to post this

/Thread

I came here to post this.

Yeah, the Hijab's the problem, durrrr

fpbp

Based Muslim

Seems women are the common factor ban women.

HONORARY

Omar is correct, it's ISLAM that's the problem, and it should be eradicated once and for all.

Problem solved.