Fast food workers don't deserve a living wage

>fast food workers don't deserve a living wage

>bring back factory jobs so uneducated people can make a living wage

why are Republishits such fucking tools of their corporate masters?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/science/society-could-collapse-within-a-decade-mathematical-historian-predicts/news-story/6de2e69055a4e7b9f465edff1e550583
google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2017/01/07/seattle-restaurant-jobs-keep-growing-with-higher-minimum-wages-after-a-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Corporations improve the country, however.

Exactly. Right wing retards are just owned by their corporate billionaire elite globalist overlords. They do whatever they tell them.

Right wing retards are against min wage increases. Then they get mad that the only jobs they are qualified for (min wage jobs) don't pay enough.

Because only minorities, single moms and underachievers work in the fast food industry. And they deserve to be second class citizens.

I just always vote to the detriment of Californians like you.

Correct

Bingo.

>factory jobs suck so let's leave people stuck in shitty service industry jobs and force companies to pay them more than they're worth

Liberal logic.

Obama Leaf! You're still a fag.

Would you rather have a part time job which pays little or a real job which pays plenty more? Or would you rather raise the minimum wage, keep policies like NAFTA and lose you job because the shit company you worked for fired you to compensate for a $15 minimum wage?

>MinWage Goes up a lot affecting a large amount of the population which now earn more money
>Companies charge increased prices as they can now afford it
Literally nothing good comes from increasing after a few years they'll be in the same place they started

Tucker/Dale made a better partnership than Clinton/Kaine. What a great film.

>making a car
>making shitty food

Same

Fast food is factory work. McDonald's literally modeled the setup after factories instead of having chefs in order to compartmentalize tasks to deliver faster food.

You realize that's just what your globalist overlords want you to believe

Why do you get triggered by poor people making an extra $1 per hour but not millionaires and billionaires making millions of dollars?

You realize CEOs get paid more by keeping your wages low right?

Another piece of Liberal Logic is "free" education so we can have 80 million people with psychology degrees because America can get by on an internal service based economy. This essentially just shuffles money around because nothing of value is actually being produced.

In order for an economy to grow, your country has to PRODUCE something of VALUE that other economies want to BUY. Hence=Manufacturing jobs.

I dont like it as its bad for the country as a whole companies are less likely to set up shop there, as increasing the minimum wage increases the financial strain on the business.

Also that picture is wrong on so many levels CEO's generally have done a lot of work in the company beforehand proving their worth with both monetary and personal investments. True they earn a lot of money but its earn in my opinion just the 'bonuses' they give themselves is stealing to me.

>be me
>live in small farming community in midwest
>wages are very low but so is cost of living
>we're lucky to have the stores/restaurants/shops we have
>a big minimum wage increase would make them shut down, people would lose jobs and we'd lose places to eat & shop

Not every minimum wage job is a high volume of business corporate franchise.

Listing up Communist niggers.

I make 40$ an hour on my day job. If we raise the minimum wage to 15 my money will be worse less and I'll probably make the same pay. It's in my best interest that I keep a low minimum wage.

I work for a smaller carpenter Business. Not no bazillion filler Corp.

I'll be owning my own store and renting some property soon.

I understand you city retards have limited perspective capabilities but the world isn't some fairy tale. Sometimes you have to work a real, moderate paying job to get to that next step.

God be damned if some McD burger flipper starts making more.

>as increasing the minimum wage increases the financial strain on the business.

You weep for corporations making billions of dollars in profits.

Seattle $15 min wage. 4% unemployment.

Fuck off

>millions of low paying part time jobs without benefits
>millions of more people are of working age now than in 2008

weeewooooooooooo

So what you're basically saying is, "Fuck you, I got gots mine!" Got it.

Typical right wing retard. Always fighting for the billionaire globalists who own you

I wish fast food was illegal. I'm sure the cancer industry is heavily invested in mcdonalds.

No, you have it completely wrong.

CEOs make money by how profitable a company is for it's shareholders.

The person who symbolically hands the the bag of food to the customer is quite literally the very last and least important part of the operation.

Someone has to orchestrate the supply-chain of meat, produce, packaging, shipment, etc. etc. etc. to get it into the customer's hands. The margins on a #2 at Wendy's is incredibly thin.

The CEO puts people in place to squeeze out margin for shareholders whom invested in the company expecting a return on their investment. If there is no return, people get laid off. If people make money, the CEO gets a bonus.

In addition, executives are talent just like professional sports. The better the talent, the more money you make. So, why wouldn't you offer competitive wages/salaries for CEOs to recruit the best talent?

Fucking small minds.

>WE ARE LEFTISTS AND COMMUNISTS
>WE STAND FOR THE WORKING CLASS, THE DOWNTRODDEN, THE IMPOVERISHED
>FUCKING RACIST POOR UNEDUCATED WHITE PEOPLE OMFG FUCKING DIE OUT ALREADY FOR NOT VOTING THE WAY I WANTED YOU TO YOU FUCKING SISTER FUCKING REDNECK FASCIST NAZIS REEEEEEEE

Why is it that whenever labor or poverty is discussed the only thing people harp on about is giving more money to the poor?

Say if you can't afford rent wouldn't it be better if the costs for maintaining the building, and thus rent, were lower rather than throwing money at the consumer?

I feel like lowering the cost of living is a better solution than raising the minimum wage but hey what the fuck do I know

or you could work in a food processing plant. then your sarcastic analogy would be correct

>Seattle a place where all the big tech companies have their headquarters.

Most workers at these places already earn more than that.

Trump solves both problems

Deport illegals, anchor babies and useless legal immigrants only in this country because their cousin is a surgeon and there are less workers and more jobs that pay better.

Implying you wouldn't do the same if you had that money

Once again, you left "progressive minds" just don't fucking get it.

It's because of liberal policies of over-regulation and over-taxation that make it an incentive for the wealthy to keep their money out of the economy.

Apple, for instance, sold their phones overseas and paid the taxes in the countries where they were sold.

Currently, Apple is being harassed by the IRS because they want to tax the profits on the phones sold in other countries, meaning the margin made on international sales would be a net loss for Apple.

So what does Apple do? They keep that money from returning to the US.

Small fucking liberal minds.

not OP but you're going to find idiots like this on both sides of the aisle

those guys do get paid more than min though

they would pay straight up illegal mexicans 12 dollars an hour to mix product

Factory job > McJob

>fast food workers are literally the same thing doing the same fucking thing manufacturing food to be consumed
Why do progressivecucks always try to argue with non-arguments

Long term McDonalds employee detected

>bring back factory jobs
factory (((jobs))) are already here

Deporting illegals isn't a fix all.

If Trump actually accomplished this, no one making less than $100k/year would be able to afford a happy meal at Mcdonalds because the immigrant labor used at the slaughter houses wouldn't exist and the prices of labor would sky rocket. This goes for any food processing that requires menial labor at any part in the supply-chain.

Does not understand what a factory employs.
HR
Chemist
Engineers
Boiler Operators
Construction workers
Maintenance
Sales
Lawyers
Payroll
Electricians
Plumbers
Refrigeration
Enviromentalist
Safety Managers
Plant Managers
Shift Managers
QC Managers
People need to stop thinking factory work is just poor immigrant job.

Minimum wage is a tax in the form of inflation.

Furthermore, it is the Liberal strategy to increase tax revenue (You pay more taxes on $15/hour than $10)

The better solution would be to abolish the income tax, everyone would instantly receive a pay raise across all income brackets. Spending power for all consumers would increase and the demand for jobs across all sectors would erupt overnight.

>does not see societal collapse on the horizon
news.com.au/technology/science/society-could-collapse-within-a-decade-mathematical-historian-predicts/news-story/6de2e69055a4e7b9f465edff1e550583

The "financial crash" of 2008 was orchestrated starting with the passage of the Commodities Futures Regulatory Act of 2000 *DE*regulating credit derivatives market, through the repeal of the uptick rule allowing uber-rich investors to short securites overnight cascading them into their stop losses, right up to flicking the switch that cut off the air supply to the economy in the form of FASB 157 and 158 which forced companies to mark-to-market their credit derivatives whenever evidence of a sale had taken place, meaning that if Buffet wanted to sell Soros $100MM in credit default swaps for only $25MM, EVERY COMPANY WITH CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS HAD TO MARK THEIR VALUE DOWN 75% ON THEIR BALANCE SHEETS.

Couple that with the Fed immediately raising cash-on-hand requirements for banks, and the banks had to sell GOOD assets to raise capital.

FASB 157 and 158 passed November 2007 at the very peak of the market and, one year before the election of king nigger. (((((They))))) wanted the largest possible drop in the stock market right before the election, and they nearly destroyed civilization to do it. King nigger gets elected, and they repeal FASB 157 and 158 March of 2009. Guess when the top and bottom of the market was....

Is there one Obama leaf or multiple Obama leafs working on some sort of shifts? This is pretty pathetic

Nice meme google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2017/01/07/seattle-restaurant-jobs-keep-growing-with-higher-minimum-wages-after-a-year/
Unless you think already rich people eat out at fast food more, this is minimum wage workers affording eating out once in a while

Or, you increase the minimum wage, minimum wage workers spend it, you sell more shit google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2017/01/07/seattle-restaurant-jobs-keep-growing-with-higher-minimum-wages-after-a-year/

What kind of asshole even poses for a picture like that.

KEK

Not when their buying power is diminished by higher wages.

Except most American corporations make more money in financial manipulations than they do performing any actual economic activity. You are correct though, the goal is profits in the next quarter at all costs, even if those costs include moving jobs or factories overseas or the result of financial manipulations. This is how you have executives paying themselves enormous bonuses after a bailout (i.e. the banks post housing crisis). The last example is what lefties are referring to when they talk about corporate welfare (because your tax dollars were spent bailing those banks out and by extension paying those fat bonuses).

Go forward to 2021 years MinWage at $15
Buying power of their money goes down as companies charge more.

Good job making the currency worth less.

why do liberals hate blue collars ?

>2008 crash hits rural areas the hardest
>most of the recovery goes to the cities
dems just harbor hate for those they disagree with