It has begunn

I am here to start the daily hungary vs romania thread. Will create a strawpoll after some time for anons to vote about who won

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12071363/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT we make peace with Romania

>implying that bozgors are not already sleeping after having watched the 21:00 "Good Night" speech by Orban

good idea
time to unite against the globalist

subtle

>his post was ironic my dude

Why do y'all hate each other?

We're butthurt about majority Hungarian territories and they're just jealous of our big dicks

Because of a lot of butthurt over transylvania. It was hungarian for like 500 years , but after ww 1 romania got it because of the romanian people living there. Many hungarians think that this treaty was unfair.

no nigger

just no

t. london pickpocket

>WE

Hungarians are not really hated, they are seen as cute when they protest ^_^

>WUZ

REGII

>literally muh' dicking

Voting for Romania, the original template of white people.

Dirty Gypsy scum. Hungary is leading the way in fighting the brown invasion of Europe so the rest of the continent doesn't look like your country in 50 years.

Did I do a good brush over of typical American input?

>AN

Official strawpoll

strawpoll.me/12071363/r

>shieet

Start posting memes now

WE WUZ ETHNIC TRANSYLVANIANZ N SHIEEEET BEFORE THE EVIL WITHEY RUMENIEN CAME BACK AND TOOK WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY THEIRS

Romanians invented the word Cuck, when they would see the handsome pale skinned Hungarian men go about their day they were desperate to get the same white skin in their family so they offered their women to the Hungarian men.
The Hungarians were repulsed by this offer because bestiality is a sin, so 1000 years later the greatest Romanian thinker got a brilliant idea to just rape a Hungarian woman.
Unfortunately their 3 foot tall bodies were not powerful enough to hold down a Hungarian woman to rape her so they had to settle with raping deers.
The offspring of this deer-Romanian hybrid was extremely intelligent and highly evolved compared to the pure Romanian which is why today, after 300 years of breeding with deers Romanians are capable of speaking a human language and have grown to an impressive 4 feet 5 inches tall and finally have an IQ in double digits, their IQ being 9.5

>not making hungarian girl yellow
I mean come on, atleast put some tought into it lad

t. atilla the HUNgarian

0/10 made me read your shitty copy-pasta.

you know i might have some bozgorian ancestry,and even if i'll get a (((dna test))) and come with those results i still won't stop butthurt fags like you.

Get back to your shithole in pannonia

i didn't make it mate, but feel free to express your creativity

u mad?