Sicilians Average IQ 89

That's the same as Mesitzos in Mexico, and slightly higher than black Americans (85).

PLus, Sicily is impoverished.

Why do we call these people white?

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.613.5932&rep=rep1&type=pdf
theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/
nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html
italianthro.blogspot.com/2010/09/refuting-richard-lynns-italian-iq-study.html
rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof: citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.613.5932&rep=rep1&type=pdf (Study by race-realist extraorindare Richard Lynn).

Most of Western Europe's IQs will have tanked, too, it's just not showing up in the stats yet because they're only sampling adults and not the shitskin baby bulge.

The old Europe's gone, mate. We were something special once, a civilisation where nations resembled giant villages. Now we've been forcibly submerged in the tropical filth of the rest of the world and come to resemble what civilisation finds as its natural resting state: a diamond of excellence resting on top of a mountainous shitheap of crass, miserable humanity.

Couple of hundred years and they'll be sampling for clan, not nationality

Part of my ancestry is from Southern Italy, they are pretty backwards unintelligent people.

how did they manage to rule Usa via the 5 families then? meme magic?

>Why do we call these people white?

We don't?

Why do all southern Italian seems to have legit mental problems like bipolar disorder?

Also 90-92 is not the lowest in Eu

146 IQ masterrace sicilian reporting in.

i've met lots of italians and its their shitty mafia guido wannabe attitude that i don't like.
i have an IQ 146 , i work as a software developer. irish have low IQ too.are they niggers too?
Note: i have been on italy once in my entire life.

This is an island, not southern Italy.

romania 94
ireland 93
bulgaria 93
croatia 90
in some other studies sicily has an average similar to these countries are they nigger too?

I didn't need those feels
why did you do it anglo?

No but, IQ wise, they're pretty close. Much closer to nig than Aryan.

Average Mexican iq is 96 desu lad

theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/

>tfw you're surrounded by idiots

Yeah but keep in mind that in usa niggers the goverment gives an iq boost to nigger statistics real nigger iq is 70-75

correct *in usa the goverment gives niggers

Subcultures can hinder IQ potential, it's what cultural marxists fail to recognize. Many IQ disparities can be fixed by culture reform, but you'd have to change many (((things))) to get that to occur, at least in the New World.

>Why do we call these people white
No idea desu. Saw some at a party in Australia, thought Sup Forums was exaggerating (never seen them before) when they said they weren't white, but they weren't exaggerating, they're not white. Period.

>cOCK

>'by Tatu Vanhanen'
>Finland highest IQ

yeah sure

thats not a sicilian, this is a real sicilian

The feels man. Old europe is gone, so what will it be like in the future in regards to the planet? a global Brazil?

Aren't Sicilians essientally black because the moors invaded and just muddied up the blood line

still looks like a sandnigger subhuman

France is the least white Western European nation, and it is still 85% white. Quit being a downer.

The only nation where I don't see a reversal would be America (and maybe Canada if they keep on their current path). We've just taken in too many so we'll inevitably be mixed.

Plus you guys still have "England for the English". If we say "America for Americans" that could mean any race of people, but English specifically refers to a certain people.

what's up with that nose...

>captcha: Brown Rd.

>nordcuck detected
enjoy your woman getting raped hans

wew lad that nose

hey i have not asked you to marry her

fucking lol, sicilniggers aren't white.

I do think America will probably become mixed, but the whites won't disappear like they did in ancient india. At worst they'll just be a sizable minority that gets along with the castizo majority.

60% white and getting smaller

I don't think it will be a castizo majority everywhere. The different regions in America have different mixes. A mixed person in Arizona will probably be different from a mixed person in Mississippi or whatever.

In Italy they are not considered white

>what do we call these clearly brown people
FTFY

I will say this, while "whites" won't disappear, the Anglo traits of American society will disappear. Future American whites will probably look more like Southern Mediterraneans than having the Anglo Germanic look.

Blue eyes in America are already disappearing.

nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html

Arab genes.

i was born and raised in Sicily.
No i'm not a sandnigger, i'm actually pale, and during the summer i get mocked for being "too white";
My IQ is higher than 85, i'm not going to tell you how high it is cause i run the risk of sounding like the average reddit poster fedora wearing faggot.

The only niggers with 85 IQ here are the ones that make these threads

Bump

he is a norduck ,thats why he is opening this thread and posting a mulatto girl so he can feel better.

F I N L A N D
I
N
L
A
N
D

>DAMAGE CONTROL

>More white people on planet than ever before

This girl is an Indian/Middle eastern mixed model named Sayaka Varma.... nothing to do with Sicilians.....

>irish have low IQ too.are they niggers too?

You seem to be new here lad..

>nordcuck

>Nordcuck
>American flag
The only white thing about him is the snow in his backyard

Richard Lynn's numbers are trash

>italianthro.blogspot.com/2010/09/refuting-richard-lynns-italian-iq-study.html

>global
Nope, Chinese aren't going to let themselves get jewed. India is basically already the result of a failed multicultural society so no change there. I think mixing in Europe and America has almost peaked, actually, and we'll start to see tribalism flare up.

Brazil is kind of a special case. In a sense they did have a successful multicultural society, because they managed to race-mix without mass interethnic conflict (of course this is because it was 99.9% white men with powerless black or native women). So yeah, Brazilianisation if anything is hopeful. More likely an Ottomanisation - with fiercely delineated populations existing in an uneasy peace held through violence - with inevitable post-collapse/post-war Balkanisation. After centuries people will get used to ignoring or merely disliking each other, as you see between the different ethnicities in India, or between the gyppos and natives in Romania/Hungary/et al.

>85%
That's being optimistic. And it says nothing of the continued migration, the continued geometric relative growth of the minority populations. As Einstein said, the most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.

>England for the English
The thing with bastardisation is, when one of your group mixes, everybody mixes, eventually. Because the bastard'll marry a pureblood, whose descendants will marry a pureblood, etc etc. The contamination insinuates itself throughout society, all the way to the top. Only a strict sectarian division can prevent it, and our modern European nations are just too broad.

Call me mad but a sect of north European racists sounds like a pretty good idea to me. A small, united people will defeat a large, divided people.

There's no less rationale for you to try to maintain your Europeanness than us. Postcolonial guilt will disappear right quick when whites feel truly threatened: and we've already seen glimpses of that.

not an argument

48% of school children in the US are non-white. kek

OP mad because southern euros keep smashing nordcucks with memes.

Nordcucks BTFO

Sicilians are very mixed due to being perhaps the most invaded land in history. The original bronze age or previous to that settlers have mixed (or most likely were raped or enslaved) by Punics, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Frenchmen, Spaniards, continental Italians. If we are to believe ancient historians, the island was originally peopled by primitives. So all of this import of blood was probably good for them.
Truth is, Sicily was some of the greatest places on earth at the time of old Greek and medieval French dominions. It only went behind the rest of Europe in the XVIIth century for various reasons.

Oh don't get me wrong, I would like America to stay white. Problem is, I don't think Americans have as strong of a racial ties as Englishmen. You have existed far longer than us and have a much more detailed history than us. Plus, you are not a nation of immigrants like we are, so liberals cannot pull that card.

85% isn't really bad. At our peak, America was 89% white. So really 85% is easily reversible if you cut off immigration now and have incentives for the white population to grow again. And with nationalism growing in Europe, this can definitely happen.

Honestly I'd love for America to go back to being as white as it once was, but that's just a dream, and will never happen. The best chance we have is Trump, and even he is more of a "values-based" nationalist than anything else. I guess that's better than continued liberalism, but it probably means we'll end up like a Brazil, though probably somewhat better off as there will be less black genetic influence.

>perhaps the most invaded land in history
Thrace is definitely a more contested region of Mediterranean Europe, but I bet parts of the Near East have had more blood spilled over them

>bI9cOCk
Wew

The Med nigs are arguing like nigs on this thread--dem whitey did the IQ tests, don't trust it--unsurpising since Greeks, southern Italians, and Sicilians are much closer to black-American IQ than Nordic.

i got tested 146 IQ , you mad LOL

1/2 southern ital 1/2 anglo-saxon MASSSTERRACE reporting for duty

Thrace was hard fought over, but Byzance only really belonged to the original Dorian Greek settlers, then the Athenians for a long time, the Roman-Greek empire for 15 centuries, then the Ottomans.
> parts of the Near East have had more blood spilled over them
Sure, I was thinking in Europe. Mesopotamia (lower Iraq) is probably the most raped land in history.

that's a reptile, dear lad.

>Usa
>white

KEK

Sauce??

Do yvo know how gay langvage sovnds withovt the U?

Bro i don't need a source , USA niggers are Dumb as bricks they don't have and IQ of 85, studies and goverment agencies give them an IQ boost because of my racism

>My IQ is higher than 85, i'm not going to tell you how high it is cause i run the risk of sounding like the average reddit poster fedora wearing faggot.
>Doesn't understand statistics

muh racism

>part Sicilian
>part Irish
>tfw I'm a walking meme

Luckily, I turned out pretty smart. Also tall with 6.5 inch penis. Thank Allah for German genetics

i don't think white and blacks will mix in the south. they'll still be segregated but i think texas and california will be home to a castizo plurality.

As a Finn who has lived in Spain (and 2 other European countries + visited 16) I can tell that the difference is actually very noticeable. Sorry Paco.

(((doubt))))

Did you know that the IQ of blacks today is as high as that of white burgers in the 60s?

really makes you think

Mexico IN FLAMES. Praise KEK

>Lynn
not a real scientist then, good to know

he literally invents the results (read his book)

flynn effect doesn't apply to blacks

How the fuck is Italy 103 IQ yet they have a ridiculous as fuck and corrupt government

they are smart enough to have bad PR in an age of global migration

>There are people who think that she's white

>Brazil without mass inter ethnic conflict
It's not true the really white people are completly seperated from everyone else and so are the pure japanese, yes a brown underclass exists to some extend, but with the levle of violence and gangs controling large parts of the country you can call it a hidden civil war.

average finn is so fucking stupid that i don't even want to know hows the deal in romania for example

That map's actually bogus.

really makes me think

Finland, Portugal and Iceland will be the only western nations to survive this unscathed.

>Finland
Does the chink genes have anything to do?
>mfw mestizo with iq138 but with retarded tier eq (if it exists)
It hurts to live here

way less nignogs than uk/sweden/germany, otherwise we would be tied

or then it is the great mongolian genes)

>2 data points
>latest data is 2000

ok

Italians have some of the highest IQ scores in Europe.

Divide and conquer.
Sage.

Lynn is a faggot that literally fabricates data

US is 40% non-white and has same IQ as Norway, no way that it is right.

Do you know how to read graphs?

>i can draw a trend from 2 points
lol

So the women are dumb? Im in.

>I refute the Flynn effect using cross-sectional data

The sources are in the book you stupid fuck.
Did you read it or are you just repeating like a parrot? I read it.

Raven's Progressive Matrices test results are posted in the fucking appendix.

>Italy
>Tesi & Young, 1962

rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf