What do men think of good women?

Do (presumably good) men actually want a good woman? Being an above-average intelligent white woman myself who happens to also be above-average looking, I wonder if men would actually keep a committed and faithful relationship with a traditional woman such as myself. There's so much easily accessible degenerate women, especially who are my age (early 20's). Do men really want a smart, decent woman such as myself? Or would a bimbo make his life easier, as he would feel intellectually superior. Or would a smart, morally adjusted woman be more rewarding? Are bimbos going to beat me and other good women to a husband, even further...are bimbos, degenerates and non-whites going to be the mothers of our future children? Please advise.

>Please advise.
TITS OR GTFO

Shut up you don't exist.

>Be on Sup Forums
>Be a female

Choose one, faggot.

being a tranny doesn't count as female, faggot.

Really builds my wiener

Aw shit, ya got me. 10/10

This + timestamp

>Do men really want a smart, decent woman

Any man with his salt absolutely does.

My wife (I'm an oldfag) and I have been married over 20 years and we have have 3 kids. She is a small business owner and manager, and I own an engineering business. She is smart, attractive, and moral. I am the more wild one, but I that's one of the qualities she's always loved. Any decent, well adjusted, and confident man will not be put off by a woman intellect.

There's a guy out there for you. Good Luck.

i don't know if i'm a good man(i'm good for me) but i actually want a good woman.

Came here to post this

>a traditional woman such as myself
Tits or GTFO. You know the rules here.

i think youre larping because you mentioned you were a woman like 4 times

personally i dont really care if my gf is smart. All I want from her is being feminine, loyal and at least fairly cute. Bimbo might beat you at getting fucked by degenerate but that's about it.

Your lifestyle will on average result in you being a lot happier than them.

> (OP)
>Any decent, well adjusted, and confident man will not be put off by a woman intellect.

This. I love that I can have wholesome conversations with my gf.

hnnnng

Fucking mobile

JUST

Good men want good women

>manly features
The way it should be.

The thing about smart women is that they tend to take jobs and not stay at home. This is obviously a problem because you can't raise kids to continue the bloodline if you have a job. That's why a lot of stupid bitches are chosen as wives, and why divorce is a common problem. I myself would choose a smart woman as my wife, but only if she agrees to stay at home when the kids arrive.

Well duh, why would I want a stupid bimbo who can't even properly teach my future children?

>gf has stronk Slavic mother
>good marriage
>runs her own physio
>worked and maintained the house with a perfect balance

Tits or GTFO cunt